Heartiest congratulations PM Imran Khan on winning the general election.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want to convey my heartiest and warmest congratulations to PM Imran Khan, his senior leadership, thousands of PTI workers and millions of loyal supporters who voted for PTI candidates to achieve this glorious and handsome victory. PM Imran Khan must declare his victory immediately in winning the general election and announce his cabinet-in-waiting to govern the country today.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
IK is not cumming incase you hoping🤣

I want to convey my heartiest and warmest congratulations to PM Imran Khan, his senior leadership, thousands of PTI workers and millions of loyal supporters who voted for PTI candidates to achieve this glorious and handsome victory. PM Imran Khan must declare his victory immediately in winning the general election and announce his cabinet-in-waiting to govern the country today.

ek hindustani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پہلے بھی کہا تھا

یہ الیکشن صرف اور صرف فوج بمقابلہ عوام ہے۔

نواز شریف اور زرداری فوج کے نمائندے ہیں

عمران خان عوام کا نُمائیندہ ہے
نواز شریف زارداری ڈیزل وہ طوطے ہیں جن میں امریکہ اورپاکستان اسرائیل اسٹیبلشمنٹ زائنسٹ کی جان ہے
خطے پر اجارادری کے لیے

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
R u sure???honestly