HE IS THE LEADER WHO CAN SAVE US

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
akbar badsah...nay bhi umeed per puri qome ko angrezon key hatoon lotwaa diya thaaaaaaaaaaa.....................lekh phir bhi wo badhsah that.............Imran tu ek bekar admi hai......cricket takh tu theek tha............mugar abhi sirf batain karney say kuch nahi hota practicle tu kuch kar naih sakta ..............bohut galyaan bakta that musharraf ko yeh abh bolo esko karey musharraf key khilaaf case........bolo esko karey lal masjid ka case bolo esko karey NRO ko challange court me............abh tu judge bhi uski pasand ka hai tu kyun nahi karta...........sirf batain practicle kuch bhi nahi.............kuch karne ka waqt ata hai tu bhag jata hai.......imran sirf cheap publicity key liyee dekhaney kiey liyee kay wo bhi hai politics me yeh batain karta hai practicle kuch kanrey ki himaath naih hai is me.............better stop waisting ur time with imran......and grow up................start thinking......

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
well said AKBAR BADSHA, he is an educated, well respected, well known around the world and most of all he has pakistani patriotism. its very easy for him to give lectures around the world, make money and enjoy luxury life somewhere in london but as a true pakistani he is trying his best to serve pakistan.

in between i love ur Avatar :) :)

irfan123

ashfak143 said:
well said AKBAR BADSHA, he is an educated, well respected, well known around the world and most of all he has pakistani patriotism. its very easy for him to give lectures around the world, make money and enjoy luxury life somewhere in london but as a true pakistani he is trying his best to serve pakistan.

he is making money by going outside pakistan,,,,he had admit him self he build his house from that money so............do manuplate things......................he does what ever he wants and say some thing else to make u guyz fool...............use ur mind start thinking............

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
irfan123 said:
ashfak143 said:

he is making money by going outside pakistan,,,,he had admit him self he build his house from that money so............do manuplate things......................he does what ever he wants and say some thing else to make u guyz fool...............use ur mind start thinking............

who cares
keep it up...... imran khan

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
@irfan123

mera khyal hey app kissi psychiatric ko dekhaien hurry up. in sab ghatia politicians aur generals say woh behtar hey.iss lieyey log pasand kartey hein.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
ashfak143 said:

You are asking people to use their mind :? Kindly read what you just wrote above.

Secondly, put a source if you want to make a claim.

Imran was the highest paid cricketer of his time. Do not question where his money is coming from. He is the only leader who keeps every cent he has in Pakistan. He is the only person from Pakistan who already has done much more for the people than anybody else and he is not in the power yet.

"use ur mind start thinking" Looks like we have an intellectual in the house. What an xxxxxx

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Pata nahe is ka, yeh to jab power mein aayga to pata chalayga, Criket mein jab tha us tarhan ki siasat na karay, warna civil hotay hoay bhi dictators ki tarhan kaam karayga :lol: . i hope [rasheed] [imran] [altaf] [musharaf] these people will take the majority votes in coming elections and they should.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
He can bring the change, which politician has spent even 1lakh on Pakistanis which are suffering, the have robbed them and the government but this guy selflessly devoted whole of his life for poor cancer patients, one of my poor relatives got cancer treatment in shaukat khanum worth hundreds of thousands free.

It's upto the educated community to pick what's right for Pakistan, I am sick and tired of educated people 'JO HAR CHEZ MAIN KEERAY NEKALTAY HAIN' and try to create controversies, plz make a wise choice bring the change and give him a chance.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
He can bring the change, which politician has spent even 1lakh on Pakistanis which are suffering, the have robbed them and the government but this guy selflessly devoted whole of his life for poor cancer patients, one of my poor relatives got cancer treatment in shaukat khanum worth hundreds of thousands free.

It's upto the educated community to pick what's right for Pakistan, I am sick and tired of educated people 'JO HAR CHEZ MAIN KEERAY NEKALTAY HAIN' and try to create controversies, plz make a wise choice bring the change and give him a chance.

You are right, but please say this to Imran also. He should use his wisdom and he should try to see around him with his own open eyes and mind. May be he is wrong somewhere and being used by very dirty hands of JI and PMLN.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
irfan123 said:
ashfak143 said:

YOU MEAN HE IS COLLECTING BHATTA

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan ko zaroraat nahee haay Altaf Bhai Bhatta Khoar keey tarah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Es ko Allah naay buhata nawaza haay...................Yad rakhna jab Altaf Honda 50 par phertha thah our Altaf kaay parosi usko nahain jantay thay, tab say Imran King keey tarah mashhoor thah,,,,,,,,,,,,our Shazadoin keey tarah rahtha thah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ye bagoray Altaf keey tarah Dhodth peenay wala majnoon nahin balque Khoon danay wala majnoon haay Pakistan kaay lia...............IMRAN CAN DO BUT OTHERS CAN,T......................

irfan123

shaheedchoudry said:
irfan123 said:
ashfak143 said:

YOU MEAN HE IS COLLECTING BHATTA

Chudery abh tu barey hojaoo..............punjab say bhar nikloooooooo.....................imran is just a looser can not do any thing someone was sayin here people like him............which people i cant see them.................u mean people on this page............what joke...........................imran agar kabhi badqisamti say pakistan me kesi post per agyaa tu wo humari subh say bari bad qismati hogi.............we need someone like musharraf brave and practicle................those politican r putting nation in dreams just to come up and get some postion r making them fool..................jhol bol kar awam jo ghat batain bata kar jo practicle na hoon awam ko khe kar yeh imran jasey log bewaqoof bunatey hain takey kesi tarhaa asembley me pohnch jaying............leader hotey hain sachey kharey and practicle......jo apni fikar na karain or awam ko sach khian......or musharraf me yeh subh qulities hain...................imran is just a lair to get cheap publicity............agar thori ucle hai tu imran key byan and uski history per gore karo....ucle use karo is phela key khod use hojaoo.............

thanks......

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks Almighty, he is not doing things like Altaf Hussain..; He is running a successful Hospital created a university without the aid of the Government or Bhatta. And above all he is training the minds of the people who already trust him. Rest of the people will keep finding negatives about him. He should give a damn. One day his supporters will prove sufficient for his success.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
irfan123;
you wrote;
we need someone like musharraf brave and practicle
YOU MEAN MUSHARRAF IS BRAVE THAT IS WHY HE RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARD. HE BECAME MOHAJAR AGAIN. IT PROVES THAT GHADDARS WILL NEVER HAVE HOME LAND.
AS PER BEING PRACTICAL, I AGREE. HE HAS BEEN IN CONTACT WITH NINE ZERO LONG BEFORE BECOMING CHIEF OF ARMY. HE WAS INFORMER FOR MQM ABOUT ALL THE OPERATIONS.

adnanax

Voter (50+ posts)
i ready all the comments made here......and it made me think how quickly we judge people.how wrongly we accuse people of something they have never done. well guys i want you to think on only one point that what makes a person great. a leader is a human and human makes mistakes.dont judge the people on the basis of their mistakes but judge them by what they did to rectify their mistakes.

may be you guys have remembered that when the flour crisis hit pakistan earlier imran khan started the insaaf tandoor to give poor people of the pakistan access to the cheap roti as we paki mostly eat roti with everything. this show his dedication towards working for people. i remember politician coming on tv and saying xxxxxxxx but doing absolutly nothing. but imran khan knowingly that he cant do much but started the project, he has courage and love for his country and common people of his country.he always put his people first (no matter who they are).

And That Makes Him Great!

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
YOU MEAN MUSHARRAF IS BRAVE THAT IS WHY HE RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARD. HE BECAME MOHAJAR AGAIN. IT PROVES THAT GHADDARS WILL NEVER HAVE HOME LAND.
You are right only people from small province can be termed as MUHAJIRS/GHADDARS.................

We can't label N***z S****f as a Mahjir or Ghaddar............. however he do the same in 1999, what was later done by Musharaf in 2008.........

Ghaddar Sawati.....
Ghaddar Balochi....
Ghaddar Sindhi.......
Ghaddar Mahajir.......

But can we find a GHADDAR PUNJABI?????????...................Is it fishy or not?