Haroon Rasheed Lie For Imran Khan Exposed (PTI)

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
Assalamoaliakum
Haroon Rashid did not lie for Imran Khan.please check the results of election 2002 .PTI did get more then 20000 thousand votes from NWFP.

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
useless thread and debate. what is topic and what now begwan das or altaf poor map.wagera wagera. hahahhaha
yaar agar ya chek kerna ha ka who is good mubshir luqman or haroon rashed tu aik poll bana lo .ya mind blank ka views sa .or jis program ma haroon rashed ho os ka views sa gues ker lo ka kis ke creditability zyda ha.
kheer faazol debate kerni ha tu lagy raho
but i give u good method .

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
alihbkable said:
(1)He said k Pakistan isce behtar hai k azad he na hota. What he was saying was abourt the wrong deeds that all these corrupt and bhattakhor leaders haver been doing. Altaf's case was entirely different, he said all that shit in india and that too for a particular fraction of the country not the entire nation. Imran Khan said it against the fudeals and corrupt leaders whereas Altaf was saying it against Pakistan coming into being.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now u said k Why Haroon Rasheed and people r saying all this. See there have been years of constant war that MQM has been in, and has produced millions of haters, some of them even call them traitors, I m not one of those but IO have serious reservations about Altaf's remarks in India and CJ issue has not been resolved I agree and I would have supported ur argument if it had not been biased. (2)I have not seen even a single MQM supporter up till today who had demended a judicial inquiry of Nwawb Akbar Bugti's murder case. (3)And what about the Lal Masjid issue? Musharraf kutta himself said that only 93 were killed in that operation. Ok. Aaj Tv funny program 4 man show gave a superb comment and that was, "Isko 2 baar phaansi do, pehle 93 logon ko maarne pe or phir 93 ko sirf 93 kehne pe". And reality is k wahan isce kahien zada disaster hua tha.
Was the steel mills case ever resolved? No. Was any of the cases against Parvez kutta or any of the Army generals has been pursued? No.
Did MQM ever demand a free judicial inquiry of Kargil incident during the reign of Pervaiz kutta? No. (4)Did MQM call the courts which gave a stupid judgement in "tiyara aghwa case" a "bhaiyya courts"? As they had given their decission against Nawaz and in favor of a bhaiyya general(let me assure u I m 4m Delhi myself and m an Urdr speaking person). (5)Now I have a very simple question for u. Nawaz ki mukhalifat ki asal waja kia hai? Agar operation 92 hai tou 97 mein tum log cabinet mein kia ker rahay thay and y did Altaf Hussein praise Nawaz and PML at that time for their gr8 support that they gave. Jinnahpur ka ilzaam PMLN ne nahin bulke PPP new lagaya MQM pe, and 2day MQM is a part of government with PPP. (6)Altaf himself said k Nawaz ya PML ka koi kasoor nahin iss operation mein and we owe a great deal to them for their support in these difficult times and this operation was carried out by ARMY then they were a part of the Millitary government where the head of the governmnt was a person who had himself asked Mian Shahbaz Sharif to launch an operation against MQM during 97-99 regime of PML.

(7)The answers to all these questions is k Nawaz Punjab se hai or baaqi sub Sindh se. (8)This gives air to the view that MQM's agenda is not national.

(9)The reality is that MQM k sath sub se bura fauj or PPP ne kiya hai or MQM ki mukhalifat sirf opposition mein bethe Nawaz k khilaf hai, (10)[/color]This proves the "fact" that MQM sirf hukmarani ki bhooki hai
1) Only people like Imran has privileged to say, PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE BECAUSE OF CERTAIN REASONS. But, Altaf has not got that privilege, because of certain reasons, that PARTITION WAS BLUNDER. Why?

2) You didn't see the demand of inquiry, of Late Akber Bugti Murder from MQM supporters. But MQM condemned it, even in MUSHARRAF era. I didn't see demand of inquiry from you people of MAJOR KALEEM CASE, JINNAH PUR, FAKE GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA of burnt lawyers. They haven't provided the burnt lawyers list, yet.
1100385204-1.gif

3)Regarding lal Masjid issue, first to make your case, at least publish the list of killed people in Lal Masjid. Who were they? Didn't there name enrolled anywhere?

4) Tayara Aghwa case verdict came from the same court which said, on Major Kaleem Case, MULZIM(ALTAF) KA BARAHERAST TALLUQ NAZAR NAHI AATA, MAGAR MAJOR KI GAWAHI BHI NAHZAR ANDAZ NAHI KI JASAKTI. You people didn't call that stupid judgement, when it came out. Instead you peopole dancing with joy. This verdict was latter nullified by the court.

5) MQM came out of the cabinet in 92 after operation. But, again join them in 97, when NAWAZ came in London to apologize, not only him all the all in all from the PML.
But, again, Nawaz blamed Hakeem Saeed Murder on MQM. 2 to 4 wokers of MQM in this regard killed in jail extra judicially. The case was also won by MQM. Now, even Nisar Ali Khan, said, Hakeem Saeed was murder by agencies.

6) Still says, but, he was PM. If he not started, then he should have stopped it. That's also Altaf says.

7) MQM supported 2 times Nawaz in the Past. He was also Punjabi then.

8) Who was the PM when operation was started. If he didn't started, why he shouldn't have stopped it.

10)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABybIGsNp8[/video]
mere pass lal masjid ki koi list nai hai or na he zarurat hai us ko yahan publish krne ki jab khud wo shax jisne operation kiya hai wo maan raha hai k 93 log marey. Ya tou isko deny ker dou, or kaho k Musharaf ne nai kaha ye. He said it.
Now let me put the question in another way. Musharraf and all the MQM and PMLQ kept saying k there r foreign terrorists inside. Now I demand a list of those foreign terrorists. Jinki waja se mere mulk ko aag or sholoan mei hamesha klye dhakela gya hai wo mar gaey, bach gaey? Kahan gaey? Where do they exist? Did they ever exist?

2) U r saying k they apologized for their deeds, Ok. They must have had. Pehle un sawalon ka jawab do jo maine puchay hain k us waqt Altaf or baaqi log kahan khare thay?
Jang Karachi quoted Benazir Bhutto on July 6, 1992 as saying if Beharis are settled in Sindh it would pave the way for Jinnahpur and Sindhudesh

Today though the MQM targets the PML-N for the Jinnahpur conspiracy, during those times MQM Chief Altaf Hussain was even found hailing the Nawaz government for exposing Jinnahpur.

Why was ur beloved Altaf bhai praising Nawaz's stance then?

The same day Nawa-e-Waqt ran a story quoting Benazir Bhutto to have said the Army had uncovered the Jinnahpur conspiracy but the government was silent on the issue. Dawn on October 21, 1992 reported Altaf Hussain to have been praising the government. The report headlined, Altaf hails govt for exposing Jinnahpur. According to the report, the MQM chief said the government (of Nawaz Sharif) and its agencies in the same effective manner should display a positive attitude to review the baseless allegations levelled against the MQM to bring about an improvement in the present constitutional and political crises, particularly in Sindh.

mera stance ye hai he nahin k inn mein jhoota kaun hai? I m asking k ye log hakoomat k haq mein q statements daitey hain? Or jaise he hakumat se dusri party bahar hoti hai, ye log usi ko curse krne lagtay hain, during hakumat inhain q wo itne ache lag rahe hotay hain?

4000 Mahajir girls and women and even boys were raped in Sindh at the murder of Benazir Bhutto. 4 Month intizar nai hua in be zameer logon se or ja k ministries mein beth gaey. Ye hai inka kirdaar, or ye hain wo rights jinko apki piari MQM protect krne klye India tak se help maang chuki hai magar ministries nai chhorien. Mujhe Nawaz se koi muhobbat nai hai infact, i m not even his voter. Mai Tehreek e Insaf ka worker hun, magar mai Nawaz Sharif ki is baat ko praise krta hin k uske sirf 2 worker maare gaey 12 may ko or usne aaj tak munh nai lagaya MQM ko, or tumhare 15000 aadmi(according to ur claim) maar diey gaey in operation and u accepted Nawaz's apology. tumhari larkion ko rape ker daitey hain Sindhi or tum maaf ker daitey ho. I think k it is something other than just maafi and afoo-o-darguzar. Its power and ministries and nothing more than that.
jahan tak baat hai Advocate Faisal Zaidi ki tou uski body wahan moujood he nai thi, he was not killed in kachehri, uske ghar Aitzaz Ahsan or Ali Ahmed Kurd taaziat klye b gaey or wo tv pe live telecast b ho chuka hai.

4) u said k MQM supported Punjabi prime minister in 90 and 97. Sorry sir I disagree. They supported Ministries then and supported Benazir after the ending of Nawaz's government after 93 elections and started to support Musharraf after 99 turmoil and again PPP after 2008 elections. They just support government n nothin else.

Seedhi si baat hai yar. MQM ki haalat us dukaandar ki si hai jisne apni dukaan k bahar likh k lagaya hua tha
Moujooda Hakoomat Zindabad

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
one24 said:
useless thread and debate. what is topic and what now begwan das or altaf poor map.wagera wagera. hahahhaha
yaar agar ya chek kerna ha ka who is good mubshir luqman or haroon rashed tu aik poll bana lo .ya mind blank ka views sa .or jis program ma haroon rashed ho os ka views sa gues ker lo ka kis ke creditability zyda ha.
kheer faazol debate kerni ha tu lagy raho
but i give u good method .
dude the idea is good but poll tou set kiya ja sakta hai but not the way u want it. polls mein lagaya ja sakta hai if the admin allows, jo k wo nai karega. magar dusra tarika islye impossible hai k Mubasher Lucman anchor hai or Haroon Rasheed guest he ho sakta hai. Or waisey b iski islye koi zarurat nahin k Mubasher Lucman k program ki credit rating iss waqt Pakistan mein lowest hai after Kamran Shahid's program, another pitthu of Musharraf kutta.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
alihbkable said:
mere pass lal masjid ki koi list nai hai or na he zarurat hai us ko yahan publish krne ki jab khud wo shax jisne operation kiya hai wo maan raha hai k 93 log marey. Ya tou isko deny ker dou, or kaho k Musharaf ne nai kaha ye. He said it.
Now let me put the question in another way. Musharraf and all the MQM and PMLQ kept saying k there r foreign terrorists inside. Now I demand a list of those foreign terrorists. Jinki waja se mere mulk ko aag or sholoan mei hamesha klye dhakela gya hai wo mar gaey, bach gaey? Kahan gaey? Where do they exist? Did they ever exist?

2) U r saying k they apologized for their deeds, Ok. They must have had. Pehle un sawalon ka jawab do jo maine puchay hain k us waqt Altaf or baaqi log kahan khare thay?
Jang Karachi quoted Benazir Bhutto on July 6, 1992 as saying if Beharis are settled in Sindh it would pave the way for Jinnahpur and Sindhudesh

Today though the MQM targets the PML-N for the Jinnahpur conspiracy, during those times MQM Chief Altaf Hussain was even found hailing the Nawaz government for exposing Jinnahpur.

The same day Nawa-e-Waqt ran a story quoting Benazir Bhutto to have said the Army had uncovered the Jinnahpur conspiracy but the government was silent on the issue. Dawn on October 21, 1992 reported Altaf Hussain to have been praising the government. The report headlined, Altaf hails govt for exposing Jinnahpur. According to the report, the MQM chief said the government (of Nawaz Sharif) and its agencies in the same effective manner should display a positive attitude to review the baseless allegations levelled against the MQM to bring about an improvement in the present constitutional and political crises, particularly in Sindh.

mera stance ye hai he nahin k inn mein jhoota kaun hai? I m asking k ye log hakoomat k haq mein q statements daitey hain? Or jaise he hakumat se dusri party bahar hoti hai, ye log usi ko curse krne lagtay hain, during hakumat inhain q wo itne ache lag rahe hotay hain?

4000 Mahajir girls and women and even boys were raped in Sindh at the murder of Benazir Bhutto. 4 Month intizar nai hua in be zameer logon se or ja k ministries mein beth gaey. Ye hai inka kirdaar, or ye hain wo rights jinko apki piari MQM protect krne klye India tak se help maang chuki hai magar ministries nai chhorien. Mujhe Nawaz se koi muhobbat nai hai infact, i m not even his voter. Mai Tehreek e Insaf ka worker hun, magar mai Nawaz Sharif ki is baat ko praise krta hin k uske sirf 2 worker maare gaey 12 may ko or usne aaj tak munh nai lagaya MQM ko, or tumhare 15000 aadmi(according to ur claim) maar diey gaey in operation and u accepted Nawaz's apology. tumhari larkion ko rape ker daitey hain Sindhi or tum maaf ker daitey ho. I think k it is something other than just maafi and afoo-o-darguzar. Its power and ministries and nothing more than that.
jahan tak baat hai Advocate Faisal Zaidi ki tou uski body wahan moujood he nai thi, he was not killed in kachehri, uske ghar Aitzaz Ahsan or Ali Ahmed Kurd taaziat klye b gaey or wo tv pe live telecast b ho chuka hai.

4) u said k MQM supported Punjabi prime minister in 90 and 97. Sorry sir I disagree. They supported Ministries then and supported Benazir after the ending of Nawaz's government after 93 elections and started to support Musharraf after 99 turmoil and again PPP after 2008 elections. They just support government n nothin else.

Seedhi si baat hai yar. MQM ki haalat us dukaandar ki si hai jisne apni dukaan k bahar likh k lagaya hua tha

1) You don't have list is understandable. Coman people don't have. The people who is running LAL MOSQUE should have published it. Even they can be identify by DNA. As far foreign elements are concerned, how can one know there identity, without knowing where they live. Beside, one can figure out by seeing them, they are not belong to Pakistan. Abdul Rasheed Ghazi himself mentioned that in telephonic conversation with Tariq Azeem. Watch the video.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThA7HUhJvI[/video]

2) Are you Insane? Altaf is hailing Nawaz Sharif for exposing Jinnah Pur. Despite ISPR press release against Jinnah Pur in favor of MQM, you people are blowing trumpet, till Brig. Haroon on live TV. And ISPR press released didn't come of it's own. MQM went to court, to say, if govt has proof of JINNAH PUR, then it should be given. What MQM were doing at that time, you'll check in the last part of this post.

3) Regarding Benazir, I don't know. But, at that time she said bad words for BEHARIES. Who can deny that? So.

4) Before operation 92. MQM in-sighted that the operation was actually against MQM. They even offered Govt. even if they think MQM workers has involved, they would give list with charges, with proof, they themselves handed over them. But, they said no, operation was not against MQM. It was against criminals in SIND.

5) Girls were raped, but not 4000 thousand. But, it is felon. So, what can we do, rape the same number. Secondly, unfortunate people, who want to go to court can go. But, how can it prove that the rape was done by a particular person. Just like, after independence, lot of women were raped, but today, INDIA & PAKISTAN, have relationship and embassy in each other country.

6) Regarding Nawaz Sharif stance against MQM. Shahbaz Sharif met Governor Sind. Governor Sind went Punjab and met Shahbaz. Babar Ghori met Shahbaz. Javed Hashmi has a cordial relation ship with MQM. Days will come, when Nawaz will met Altaf. It is politics. Politics is not done on one point agenda. Imran says Nawaz corruption king, but set with him. Nawaz and Benazir said bad words for each other, but set with each other. Imran was beaten by Jamaat-e-Islami workers, but, even than he was with them. Nawaz brought Sita White case against Imran, was with them.

7) When you supported govt, you got ministries. After all nor PPP are in love with MQM nor MQM is in love with PPP. Just imagine, PPP don't need MQM in Sind, but, they took MQM on board. This is MQM importance. MQM took ministries to facilitate voters problem and development. By supporting PPP, MQM have made continue Nazim system.

Our system doesn't support you, unless you are the part of that system. Just like IMRAN KHAN invited twice the corrupt govt PM Yousuf Raza Gilani for NAMAL COLLEGE.

8) Aitizaz Ahsan at time said that. Watch the video below of capital talk completely.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOeTtosfP4[/video]

Last part which mentioned in point 2.
This is what MQM was doing at that time.

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/area-studies/SouthAsia/SAserials/Dawn/1995/20Ap95.html

ISLAMABAD, April 17: Supreme Court on Monday gave two more months to
Attorney General of Pakistan to file a reply in the petition of Mohajir
Qaumi Movement (MQM) against the Federation of Pakistan and Provincial
Government of Sindh.

The Court fixed June 6, 1995, as the next date of hearing, acceding to
the request of the Attorney General who had prayed for grant of at least
a period of two months for filing reply of the federation and the
government of Sindh.

He informed the court that two people had been working in Karachi and
two in Islamabad to draft the Government's response in the case. The
petition was filed by MQM on January 17, 1995.

Dr Farooq Hassan, who appeared before the court on behalf of the
petitioner, Senator Ishtiaq Azhar, said that the court in its order of
January 17, 1995, had observed that matter should be taken up for
hearing in a period of two months on mutually agreeable date.

Mr Hassan said that after expiry of two months period a letter was sent
to Attorney General reminding him of the order of the court. He said
there was no response from the Attorney General to the letter after
which another letter was written to the Registrar of the Supreme Court
describing the situation and requested for the fixation of the case even
if the Government did not file its response.

On an inquiry from the Chief Justice why there was urgency in this
matter,
the petitioner's counsel said that the MQM was an important
political party. He said respondents had restricted functioning of MQM,
which had resulted in violation of several fundamental rights of the
petitioner specially under Article 17 of the Constitution.

The MQM petition which was spread over hundred of pages had also
contained the details of atrocities and genocide committed by the
respondents making it liable before the law of the land and
international laws as well. The petition has evoked international
interest and Harvard Law School has included the petition as course
material in the human rights courses.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
alihbkable said:

1) You don't have list is understandable. Coman people don't have. The people who is running LAL MOSQUE should have published it. Even they can be identify by DNA. As far foreign elements are concerned, how can one know there identity, without knowing where they live. Beside, one can figure out by seeing them, they are not belong to Pakistan. Abdul Rasheed Ghazi himself mentioned that in telephonic conversation with Tariq Azeem. Watch the video.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThA7HUhJvI[/video]

2) Are you Insane? Altaf is hailing Nawaz Sharif for exposing Jinnah Pur. Despite ISPR press release against Jinnah Pur in favor of MQM, you people are blowing trumpet, till Brig. Haroon on live TV. And ISPR press released didn't come of it's own. MQM went to court, to say, if govt has proof of JINNAH PUR, then it should be given. What MQM were doing at that time, you'll check in the last part of this post.

3) Regarding Benazir, I don't know. But, at that time she said bad words for BEHARIES. Who can deny that? So.

4) Before operation 92. MQM in-sighted that the operation was actually against MQM. They even offered Govt. even if they think MQM workers has involved, they would give list with charges, with proof, they themselves handed over them. But, they said no, operation was not against MQM. It was against criminals in SIND.

5) Girls were raped, but not 4000 thousand. But, it is felon. So, what can we do, rape the same number. Secondly, unfortunate people, who want to go to court can go. But, how can it prove that the rape was done by a particular person. Just like, after independence, lot of women were raped, but today, INDIA & PAKISTAN, have relationship and embassy in each other country.

6) Regarding Nawaz Sharif stance against MQM. Shahbaz Sharif met Governor Sind. Governor Sind went Punjab and met Shahbaz. Babar Ghori met Shahbaz. Javed Hashmi has a cordial relation ship with MQM. Days will come, when Nawaz will met Altaf. It is politics. Politics is not done on one point agenda. Imran says Nawaz corruption king, but set with him. Nawaz and Benazir said bad words for each other, but set with each other. Imran was beaten by Jamaat-e-Islami workers, but, even than he was with them. Nawaz brought Sita White case against Imran, was with them.

7) When you supported govt, you got ministries. After all nor PPP are in love with MQM nor MQM is in love with PPP. Just imagine, PPP don't need MQM in Sind, but, they took MQM on board. This is MQM importance. MQM took ministries to facilitate voters problem and development. By supporting PPP, MQM have made continue Nazim system.

Our system doesn't support you, unless you are the part of that system. Just like IMRAN KHAN invited twice the corrupt govt PM Yousuf Raza Gilani for NAMAL COLLEGE.

8) Aitizaz Ahsan at time said that. Watch the video below of capital talk completely.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOeTtosfP4[/video]

Last part which mentioned in point 2.
This is what MQM was doing at that time.

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/area-studies/SouthAsia/SAserials/Dawn/1995/20Ap95.html

ISLAMABAD, April 17: Supreme Court on Monday gave two more months to
Attorney General of Pakistan to file a reply in the petition of Mohajir
Qaumi Movement (MQM) against the Federation of Pakistan and Provincial
Government of Sindh.

The Court fixed June 6, 1995, as the next date of hearing, acceding to
the request of the Attorney General who had prayed for grant of at least
a period of two months for filing reply of the federation and the
government of Sindh.

He informed the court that two people had been working in Karachi and
two in Islamabad to draft the Government's response in the case. The
petition was filed by MQM on January 17, 1995.

Dr Farooq Hassan, who appeared before the court on behalf of the
petitioner, Senator Ishtiaq Azhar, said that the court in its order of
January 17, 1995, had observed that matter should be taken up for
hearing in a period of two months on mutually agreeable date.

Mr Hassan said that after expiry of two months period a letter was sent
to Attorney General reminding him of the order of the court. He said
there was no response from the Attorney General to the letter after
which another letter was written to the Registrar of the Supreme Court
describing the situation and requested for the fixation of the case even
if the Government did not file its response.

On an inquiry from the Chief Justice why there was urgency in this
matter,
the petitioner's counsel said that the MQM was an important
political party. He said respondents had restricted functioning of MQM,
which had resulted in violation of several fundamental rights of the
petitioner specially under Article 17 of the Constitution.

The MQM petition which was spread over hundred of pages had also
contained the details of atrocities and genocide committed by the
respondents making it liable before the law of the land and
international laws as well. The petition has evoked international
interest and Harvard Law School has included the petition as course
material in the human rights courses.

aaahhhhh dhuzz dhuzzz dhuzzz dhuzzz dhuzzz dhuzzzzz

U know what bro, U just proved my point here.
I took the position k MQM Government mein hotay huay kuch nai bolti and u proved it by providing me the 17 APRIL 1995 post of Dawn. Jab k maine kaha tha k ye sub kuch Nawaz ki govt k dauraan q nai bolay?
yahan aap se thori ghalti ho gai. Infact I would say k ghalti k ilawa ksi chez ki gunjaish thi he nai
Now the only relevant matter I found here was that Haider Abbas Rizvi's speech in Capital Talk. Ksi neutral bnde ki lao bhai. Mai in logon ki nai maanta. Do u have an extract jis mein aap k point ko support kiya ho ksi independant observer ne? Haider Abbas Rizvi is a very keen and devoted worker of MQM and wont say anything against his own party.

Now coming 2 lal masjid issue. This point was taken up by the government k wahan ghair mulki hain tou morally and ethically and even being in the government it was their responsibility to bring 4wd the names of those foreigners and at least have had shown their faces or anything like passport or at least a made up audio clip of those foreigners as they did at the time of Benazir murder by putting up Bait ullah Mehsood's audio tape. I still start laughing when I think of that stupidity. Khair the point was k wo ghair mulki hain kahan? Has the government got any proofs of them being there. U know what? the answer is "no". Because everything was brutally handed over to flames. Phosphorus bombs. I swear I fear that kind of death. Just a few moments and a living breathing man turned to ashes. No answers by these governments and consider urself s a part of them too.
Remaining still is my question k jab govt mein thay tou Altaf ne Nawaz ka thank q kiya and Nawaz league ne aaj tak Jinnahpur k hawalay se koi statement at least mere saamnay tou nai di. agar di ho tou I do not support it. But can u provide me with a few and plz an independent source this time.

U said that 4000 were not raped. Ok. I reduce it to 400. Not satisfied? Let's bring it to 40. The question is that how many cases are MQM fighting as a party right now in favor of their Mahajir fellows. Ye tou bara simple sa answer hai k politics mei sub chalta hai ya u have to b a part of the system. Agar isi system ka hissa hai jo k hai tou MQM ko q support ya reject karein yar? Any1 is good. Provide answers. or mai koi judge nai hun jo tum se answers maangun. But tum ho 1 voter and it is ur right infact ur duty 2 ask these questions to ur leadership, if u r not getting paid. ANd if u r getting paid tou bus phr theek hai, lagay raho.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
and Jury 1 more thing.
Iss vdo mei saaf pata lagta hai k Abdul Rasheed Ghazi was so sure k wahan foreigners nai hain k he agreed k agar hain tou wo unhain handover krne klye tiyar hai because wahan kabhe thay he nahin. I remember this program or wo pehle keh chuka tha k yahan koi hai he nai foreigner or agar aap k khyal mei hai tou ap rakh lo humein nai chahye.
Yar francly speaking. Ye post tumhein puri kerni he nai chahye thi because it totally exposed u and ur party.
yaani koi stance tha he nahin. tum ne sub kuch he concede ker lia. I want to mention a few things jo tum ne yahan admit ki hain.

1) Lal masjid k ghair mulkion klye Abdul Rasheed Ghazi ne kbhe government ko press nai kiya.
2) MQM is again going to sit with PMLN in future as it is not about the issue of Mahajir or any other sect or nation but just "pure" politics and a famous philosopher once said about such politics that " The word politics has been derived from two Greek words, 1. Poli that means many 2. Tics that means Blood sucking parasites"
3) MQM always does everything against "opposition" as they r never 1 themselves.
4) MQM is nothing sacred. It is like any other party working i the system.
5) Kuch larkion ka rape krne se koi ghalat nai ho jata and v have no time to support them despite v immediately set our teams for seeking the people who have died in an incident between MQM and opposition and make a list of the names and addresses as it has to b immediately published for propaganda and propoganda against a government party is like traitorship for u guys, huh?

Meri maano yar tumhein ab ye party chhor daini chahye. Or mai ab yahan mazeed koi post nai karunga. I think U have exposed urself a lot already.

In the end I would like to post a comment and I do not remember exactly baut I think it was Khwaja Asif who said about MQM in a Tv program a few months back:

Ye wahid jamaat hai jo pichhle 20 saal se mustaqil hakoomat mei bhe hai or sub se zada shor b kerti hai."

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
what other perks MQM offer with pay
what about political asylsum and uk passport i think they do
arrange marriage and get settlement visa for right person too
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
what other perks MQM offer with pay
what about political asylsum and uk passport i think they do
arrange marriage and get settlement visa for right person too
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

:lol: Yes all that, you just have to say yes.
But consequencies are very bad if you leave half way the contract and it is a life time contract.
Door Kay Kwab Suhanay
Do you think Spartacu and Jury are doing it any fun, Jan Ka Khatra Hai Bhai.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
MAIN NEY ASYLUM NAHE LIYA.MERE PAS BRITISH PASS PORT NAHE HAI.MAIN SACHA PAKISTANI HONE. [pk flag] [altaf] [zardari] [altaf] [musharaf]

Jury

alihbkable said:
aaahhhhh dhuzz dhuzzz dhuzzz dhuzzz dhuzzz dhuzzzzz

(1) U know what bro, U just proved my point here.
I took the position k MQM Government mein hotay huay kuch nai bolti and u proved it
by providing me the 17 APRIL 1995 post of Dawn. Jab k maine kaha tha k ye sub kuch Nawaz ki govt k dauraan q nai bolay?
yahan aap se thori ghalti ho gai. Infact I would say k ghalti k ilawa ksi chez ki gunjaish thi he nai
(2) Now the only relevant matter I found here was that Haider Abbas Rizvi's speech in Capital Talk. Ksi neutral bnde ki lao bhai. Mai in logon ki nai maanta. Do u have an extract jis mein aap k point ko support kiya ho ksi independant observer ne? Haider Abbas Rizvi is a very keen and devoted worker of MQM and wont say anything against his own party.

Now coming 2 lal masjid issue. (3) This point was taken up by the government k wahan ghair mulki hain tou morally and ethically and even being in the government it was their responsibility to bring 4wd the names of those foreigners and at least have had shown their faces or anything like passport or at least a made up audio clip of those foreigners as they did at the time of Benazir murder by putting up Bait ullah Mehsood's audio tape. I still start laughing when I think of that stupidity. Khair the point was k wo ghair mulki hain kahan? Has the government got any proofs of them being there. U know what? the answer is "no". Because everything was brutally handed over to flames. Phosphorus bombs. I swear I fear that kind of death. Just a few moments and a living breathing man turned to ashes. No answers by these governments and consider urself s a part of them too.
Remaining still is my question k jab govt mein thay tou Altaf ne Nawaz ka thank q kiya and Nawaz league ne aaj tak Jinnahpur k hawalay se koi statement at least mere saamnay tou nai di. agar di ho tou I do not support it. But can u provide me with a few and plz an independent source this time.

(4) U said that 4000 were not raped. Ok. I reduce it to 400. Not satisfied? Let's bring it to 40. The question is that how many cases are MQM fighting as a party right now in favor of their Mahajir fellows. Ye tou bara simple sa answer hai k politics mei sub chalta hai ya u have to b a part of the system. Agar isi system ka hissa hai jo k hai tou MQM ko q support ya reject karein yar? Any1 is good. Provide answers. or mai koi judge nai hun jo tum se answers maangun. But tum ho 1 voter and it is ur right infact ur duty 2 ask these questions to ur leadership, if u r not getting paid. ANd if u r getting paid tou bus phr theek hai, lagay raho.
[/b]

1) How long Nawaz Govt last after that operation, you should have known. If Nawaz Govt dismissed than it is not MQM fault. Credit was given to ISHAQ KHAN. Most importantly, nothing was changed after that. The operation was continue from 19th June to 12 Oct, 1999.

MQM filed petition January 17, 1995. Petition is still in court. Just like Asghar Khan petition of illegal money given to make IJI. Beneficiaries was Nawaz Sharif, Jamaat-e-Islami. It has been in court for more than 10 years, but court has no time to listen.

Don't you know, MQM gave resignation from Sind Govt, after Nawaz accusing MQM for Hakeem Saeed Murder case. Nawaz knew, there CM wouldn't be there, that's why, they dissolve the Sind Assembly. Latter MQM won that case. Just like Hakeem Saeed Murder case.

Nawaz Sharif and his party is now holding the torch of Free Judiciary even though Nawaz and his party attacked the Supreme court of Pakistan.

In 1998 Nawaz Sharif then Prime Minister of Pakistan made Military Courts in Sindh Province in the name of controlling Law and Order situation but the real motives were to crush MQM the Second Largest Political Party of Sindh and Third Largest of Pakistan for not supporting the 15th Amendment that makes Mr Nawaz Sharif Ameer ul Momineen.

On 17th of Feburary 1999 a Bench of NON PCO JUDGES comprises of

Chief Justice Ajmal Mian,

Justice Saiduzzaman Siddiqui,

Justice Irshad Hasan Khan,

Justice Raja Afrasiab Khan,

Justice Mohammad Bashir Jehangiri,

Justice Nasir Aslam Zahid,

Justice Munawar Ahmed Mirza,

Justice Mamoon Kazi and

Justice Abdur Rehman Khan.

Unanimously declared the setting up of military courts

for the trial of civilians as unconstitutional and without lawful

authority

The Honorable Bench give the following Decision.

We are of the view that Ordinance No XII of 1998 as amended up-to-

date in so far as it allows the establishment of military courts

for trial of civilian charged with the offences mentioned in

Section 6 and the schedule to the above ordinance are declared

Unconstitutional, without lawful authority and of no legal effect,

According to this judgment by the 9 member NON PCO Bench, it is crystal clear that the then Prime Minister (Nawaz Sharif) and President Rafiq Tarar did conduct an Unconstitutional Act, which is declared by the Supreme Court of Pakistan as Unconstitutional and Un Lawful.( It is worth noting that Nawaz Sharif is asking for Musharraf Trial as Supreme Court of Pakistan termed 3 Nov 2007 Actions Un Constitutional and Illegal, the same Supreme Court cited on 17 Feb 1999).

So if Mr Nawaz Sharif asked the Government to try Musharraf under article 6 for doing Unconstitutional and Un Lawful Act then Mr Nawaz Sharif Did the same in 1998 and the Supreme Court comprises of NON PCO Judges gave the same Verdict against Him as well, then He Should be Try under article 6 and should be hang for doing un constitutional Act as well.

Now it is the duty of Civil Society and Lawyers Community and People of Pakistan to ask for the trial of Mr Nawaz Sharif, then Prime Minister who advised the then President Rafiq Tarar to issue an ordinance for setting up Military Courts, which was termed by the Supreme Court of Pakistan as Un Constitutional and Unlawful, Under article 6 for doing an UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT.

Lets see the so called Civil Society and Lawyers would comes out from the fold of Punjabi Nationalism and ask for Mr Nawaz trial under Article 6 or not.

2)
MQM gave name and addresses of burnt workers and supporters in LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE.
So, Aitizaz Ahsan should have pursued that. But, fee of Aitizaz Ahsan can only be paid by HARIS STILL MILLS, which is in millions.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlkPOKFPdQ[/video]

3) You can send the ball in there court. If the people, who were saying hundreds, and some time thousand of student dead during Lal Masjid Operation, publish the list of dead people. There name must have written somewhere, they must have enrolled somewhere. Abdul Rasheed Ghazi also mentioned in the the telephonic conversation. Foreign fighters are in Pakistan, since Afghan-USSR war. Why you look so stunned on this issue. I'm sending the link, also I'm posting some part of it. "He said that photographs of four or five persons resembled those of foreigners but their identities would be established after DNA test and other investigations". That was I mentioned in my previous post in the same thread.

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/6215513.html

4) I mentioned it Felon in point 5 of my previous post. So, what can MQM do, rape the same number. Secondly, unfortunate people, who want to go to court can go. But, how can it prove that the rape was done by a particular person. MQM is now MUTTIHIDA QUOMI MOVEMENT, not Muhajir Quomi Movement. MQM representative is not just fighting for there constituency people, but also for the whole Pakistan.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABybIGsNp8[/video]

Jury

alihbkable said:
and Jury 1 more thing.
Iss vdo mei saaf pata lagta hai k Abdul Rasheed Ghazi was so sure k wahan foreigners nai hain k he agreed k agar hain tou wo unhain handover krne klye tiyar hai because wahan kabhe thay he nahin. I remember this program or wo pehle keh chuka tha k yahan koi hai he nai foreigner or agar aap k khyal mei hai tou ap rakh lo humein nai chahye.
Yar francly speaking. Ye post tumhein puri kerni he nai chahye thi because it totally exposed u and ur party.
yaani koi stance tha he nahin. tum ne sub kuch he concede ker lia. I want to mention a few things jo tum ne yahan admit ki hain.

1) Lal masjid k ghair mulkion klye Abdul Rasheed Ghazi ne kbhe government ko press nai kiya.
2) MQM is again going to sit with PMLN in future as it is not about the issue of Mahajir or any other sect or nation but just "pure" politics and a famous philosopher once said about such politics that " The word politics has been derived from two Greek words, 1. Poli that means many 2. Tics that means Blood sucking parasites"
3) MQM always does everything against "opposition" as they r never 1 themselves.
4) MQM is nothing sacred. It is like any other party working i the system.
5) Kuch larkion ka rape krne se koi ghalat nai ho jata and v have no time to support them despite v immediately set our teams for seeking the people who have died in an incident between MQM and opposition and make a list of the names and addresses as it has to b immediately published for propaganda and propoganda against a government party is like traitorship for u guys, huh?

Meri maano yar tumhein ab ye party chhor daini chahye. Or mai ab yahan mazeed koi post nai karunga. I think U have exposed urself a lot already.

In the end I would like to post a comment and I do not remember exactly baut I think it was Khwaja Asif who said about MQM in a Tv program a few months back:

Ye wahid jamaat hai jo pichhle 20 saal se mustaqil hakoomat mei bhe hai or sub se zada shor b kerti hai."

1) Only you can judge that. If your assumption is write, why he said that to make his case weak. Why he made himself suspicious? It is also mentioned that, there were no weapons in Lal Mosque. But, what happened? Who killed people from Army,etc?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqm0mBSrKnY[/video]

2) Wrong! Who the rape victim will accuse? Consider your country culture. Then collect the facts and figure, how many rape incident occur in Pakistan annually, and how many people pursue the rape case.

Jury

dilawar said:
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=18&t=14206&sid=2179d514a89ab8f4ad124864ebe9977b#
please check the result of 2002 election.Imran Khan did get more then 20000 thousand votes from NWFP.
Haroon Rasheed Said from where Qazi Hussain Ahmed won.
lieofhrabouik.gif

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Jury said:
If someone post me reply,
I'll reply them InshAllah, tomorrow.

Shukkar Hai Baicharay Ko Aik Sal Baad Aik Chutti Mili Hai

Admin don't get worried with 50% less use of Hard Drive, I am sure traffic will increase when this news spreads that Jury is on leave.
Yeh to sara saal baimar bhi nahi hota. Lets celebrate guys.
:lol: :lol:

Jury

GASindh said:
Admin don't get worried with 50% less use of Hard Drive, I am sure traffic will increase when this news spreads that Jury is on leave.
That's what I want to knew,
how much popular I'm.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
GASindh said:
That's what I want to knew,
how much popular I'm.
jury main na mano tu,
what can awaam do???????????????????????????????? [pk flag]