Haroon Rasheed Lie For Imran Khan Exposed (PTI)

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BrotehrB said:
???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? (??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??) ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???
???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?(???? ???? ???) ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????????
?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???

From 19th June, 1992 to 12 October, 1999. You people did, whatever you could.
But, nothing conclusive was produced by you people.
The number of FIR on MQM was about 25000 during operation. But, your were not able to registered your FIR on MQM. Who will buy it?

Major Kaleem case, the mother of all cases, on the basis of which operation was started. Court not only give the verdict in favor of MQM, but also fined Major Kaleem Rs.5000.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Recipe to succeed.

STOP SUPPORTING TERRORIST ORGANISATION MQM

Any member that supports this organisation raises serious question about their credibility here, those days are gone when by doing negative propaganda you could have convinced ordinary public, it might work on villagers but not in forums where majority of the people are literate and they know MQM past and present and hidden agendas.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PTI

Jury

digitalzygot said:
Recipe to succeed.
STOP SUPPORTING TERRORIST ORGANISATION MQM
Any member that supports this organisation raises serious question about their credibility here, those days are gone when by doing negative propagandayou could have convinced ordinary public , it might work on villagers but not in forums where majority of the people are literate and they know MQM past and present and hidden agendas.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PTI

You're right.
The days when you people were screaming over MAJOR KALEEM abduction. But, since the day, court declared it fabricated, you poeple have been in coma.

The days, when you people were making hue and cry over Jinnah Pur, but the day ISPR press released say, Jinnah Pur issue is false, you people have been in coma.

The days, when editor Takbeer murdered. You people started accusing MQM. But the day his own daughter in openly in front of Journalist said. His husband involved in murder of editor Takbeer. You people have been in coma.

The days, when lawyers offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA of burnt lawyers, you people accused MQM. But, MQM produced the list that, it was actually MQM workers who burnt. Lawyers who offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA haven't able to published the list, yet, of there coworkers, for whom they offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA. No need to say, you people have been in coma, since then.

The days, when MQM was accused of placed container on the streets of Karachi on 12th May, 2007. But, it has been revealed so many times on live shows, that, it was actually, President of Sind High Court Bar Council, who requested for the container to placed the different place of Karachi, where they want. Since then, you people have been on coma.

Etc. Etc.

Jury

BrotehrB said:
???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ??????
??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ??? ????
??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ? ???? ???
???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???????
??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????

(1) Nothing exceptional.
So is everybody.

(2) On that day, only you won't enjoy that privilege.

(3) You've made your fabricated story worst by that.

The more you speak, the more you'll expose.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with u BrotherB. They are killerz. Who killed Adovocate Faisal Zaidi on (9 March 2008)? It was the the "MQM thunder". These guys attacked the High Court in Karachi after May12. They have openly attacked it. And now they are saying that each and every story is fabricated. I do not believe u guyz for anything. Ap logon ka kirdaar he aisa hai bhai k koi b normal aadmi ap ka eitbaar nai ker sakta. Or apna time waste mat karo. Yahan koi tumhari nahin manne wala because this is not 1990s when u used to do ur propaganda and people used to believe u. This is a reality that MQM has been involved in mass killings and the attack o Sindhies in 1987 when my father was there, and it was the incident which opened his eyes as he was the founding member of MQM. He has seen that all with his own eyes. MQM asked a few guys from Saleem ALtaf's family that they will attack MQM meeting and then they will use it as a factor for revenge against Sindhis. And they did it. My father has seen scenes with his own eyes when a young boy was killed ruthlessly. Us k pait mein jungli chooha chhor diya tha in haramzadon ne and Saleem Altaf was personally present there.

They are liars or agar tum paid ho Jury tou laanat hai tum pe or agar nai b ho tou I sympathize with u because tumhari ankhon pe b waisi he patti bandhi hui hai jaisi mere papa ki ankhon pe bandhi hui thi tumhari age mein.

small4780

Banned
This Gunja CALLED Haroon is MQM hater. He is so obsessed that to bring his clan people on top he would rely on lies. Not only that, he will quote from the era of our Prophet (PBUH), Sahba e Rasool (PBU them) to equte IK and Gunja Nawazu with them.

Such people are disgusting as the spread hatred and use the name of Islam. These type of people have already made the country half in the name of Islam. He spills hatred, lies and concocted stories. He went for Haj and still spreading lies. Did you see, he didn't shave off his remaining white hairs on sides after haj as all the Hajis do and even after haj trimmed his beard and still showing him off as the great supporter of Islam where as in fact he is paid agent of Gunja nawazu brigade and believes in the supramacy of one particular race and province forgetting that due these similar past deeds those areas are being bombed and people maimed by their own people. Maqafat e amal.

Next time when you watch him in TV just see how he spreads lies, deception and concocted stories and simultaneously quote from the previous eras. In one of his articles which he wrote abou that IK, he equated him or narrated the story of Hazarat Khalid Bin Walid (PBUH) as if IK and KBW were equals.

These are the guys who fool our innocent public and you all will see his anjam soon.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
haroon rasheed mental buddha jhota mafad parast tassubi aik no 1 kabhi punjabi leaders ko bora nahi kehta baqi sarey borey hai is ki nazar mai allah ki lathi beawaz hai paray gi is ko bhi inshallah jaldi

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
small4780 said:
This Gunja CALLED Haroon is MQM hater. He is so obsessed that to bring his clan people on top he would rely on lies. Not only that, he will quote from the era of our Prophet (PBUH), Sahba e Rasool (PBU them) to equte IK and Gunja Nawazu with them.

Such people are disgusting as the spread hatred and use the name of Islam. These type of people have already made the country half in the name of Islam. He spills hatred, lies and concocted stories. He went for Haj and still spreading lies. Did you see, he didn't shave off his remaining white hairs on sides after haj as all the Hajis do and even after haj trimmed his beard and still showing him off as the great supporter of Islam where as in fact he is paid agent of Gunja nawazu brigade and believes in the supramacy of one particular race and province forgetting that due these similar past deeds those areas are being bombed and people maimed by their own people. Maqafat e amal.

Next time when you watch him in TV just see how he spreads lies, deception and concocted stories and simultaneously quote from the previous eras. In one of his articles which he wrote abou that IK, he equated him or narrated the story of Hazarat Khalid Bin Walid (PBUH) as if IK and KBW were equals.

These are the guys who fool our innocent public and you all will see his anjam soon.

they are not the ones who are fooling us but u. Haroon has been more critical of Nawaz than of Zardari. But he does not use cheap language like u do. And yes, he has said last night that he has had serious differences in point of view with MQM but he has never said that he hates MQM and he also said that MQM supporters are never unpatriotic. This he said when he was accused of same bklwas by Babar Ghauri ("kutta", ghaddar, racist, jhoota, makkaar, harami, liar and cheapster, saala altaf ghaddar ka bharwa) in Capital Talk and he replied. For reference watch Capital Talk of December 17, 2009.
Her tanqeed krne waley ko jhoota qarar dena MQM supporters ki bohat purani aadat hai. U guys are sick and "sikh".

Hail Imran.............WE love Imran............He is our MAssiah

small4780

Banned
Wow you love IK. Then do you love all his lovers. Would you like to keep illicit children like he does. This guy couldn't even control one wife (who is now running after Kafirs) and he will control Pakistan. During his hay days he even hit one of his fan with a bat for asking for autograph.

What will happen if (God forbid that) becomes something big and he travels to the west and ladies will sue him for various children having similar face like him. he cannot win more than one seat in election. How can he bring change.

This is the guy who was sleeping when Pak army was carrying out atrocities in Karachi killing 15,000 innocent people (now Pak army is paying for that, Allah ki Lathi be awaz hai) and this guy is now against Pak Army because they are running operations against Zalimans who is the constitency for IK. What a disgusting behaviour. Such people are doomed. I think poeople of the larger provinces have recognized him clearly. Their women, children and innocent awam is being masscared by Zalimans (IK's constitency) and IK wants to negotiate with them. I think, when Zalimans will explode a bomb near is dear A** only then he will realize how painful it is.

Jury

alihbkable said:
I agree with u BrotherB. They are killerz. (1) Who killed Adovocate Faisal Zaidi on (9 March 2008)? It was the the "MQM thunder". These guys attacked the High Court in Karachi after May12. They have openly attacked it. And now they are saying that each and every story is fabricated. I do not believe u guyz for anything. Ap logon ka kirdaar he aisa hai bhai k koi b normal aadmi ap ka eitbaar nai ker sakta. Or apna time waste mat karo. Yahan koi tumhari nahin manne wala because (2) this is not 1990s when u used to do ur propaganda and people used to believe u. This is a reality that MQM has been involved in mass killings and the attack o Sindhies in 1987 when my father was there, and it was the incident which opened his eyes as he was the founding member of MQM. He has seen that all with his own eyes. MQM asked a few guys from Saleem ALtaf's family that they will attack MQM meeting and then they will use it as a factor for revenge against Sindhis. And they did it. My father has seen scenes with his own eyes when a young boy was killed ruthlessly. Us k pait mein jungli chooha chhor diya tha in haramzadon ne and Saleem Altaf was personally present there.

They are liars or a(3) gar tum paid ho Jury tou laanat hai tum pe or agar nai b ho tou I sympathize with u because tumhari ankhon pe b waisi he patti bandhi hui hai jaisi mere papa ki ankhon pe bandhi hui thi tumhari age mein.
(1) Accusing lawyers burning of MQM on 12th April, 2008 is another misleading story. Till today, they haven't issued the name of lawyers were burnt. Although, they offered, GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA of the lawyers. Ask the Aitizaz Ahsan, the name of the lawyers, who burnt on 12th April, 2008. I'm not posting the video, but I'm posting the names of the supporters, who burnt in Lawyer chambers, who you people have been thinking was lawyers.
1100385204-1.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOeTtosfP4&feature=related[/video]

(2) You're right.
The days when you people were screaming over MAJOR KALEEM abduction. But, since the day, court declared it fabricated, you poeple have been in coma.

The days, when you people were making hue and cry over Jinnah Pur, but the day ISPR press released say, Jinnah Pur issue is false, you people have been in coma.

The days, when editor Takbeer murdered. You people started accusing MQM. But the day his own daughter in openly in front of Journalist said. His husband involved in murder of editor Takbeer. You people have been in coma.

The days, when lawyers offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA of burnt lawyers, you people accused MQM. But, MQM produced the list that, it was actually MQM workers who burnt. Lawyers who offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA haven't able to published the list, yet, of there coworkers, for whom they offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA. No need to say, you people have been in coma, since then.

The days, when MQM was accused of placed container on the streets of Karachi on 12th May, 2007. But, it has been revealed so many times on live shows, that, it was actually, President of Sind High Court Bar Council, who requested for the container to placed the different place of Karachi, where they want. Since then, you people have been on coma.
Etc. Etc.

(3) Reply my post, don't do BHASAN BAZI.

(i) Why lawyers offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA for burnt lawyers. But they, don't know, who are that lawyers. They haven't published the burnt lawyers list, yet. Why?

(ii)Why Altaf criticize over saying, partition was a blunder?
Although Imran Khan said almost the same, watch the video below to confirm it.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmjfNhPfaio[/video]

Jury

Reply my post, don't do BHASAN BAZI FRIENDS.

(i) Why lawyers offered GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA for burnt lawyers. But they, don't know, who are that lawyers. They haven't published the burnt lawyers list, yet. Why?

(ii)Why Altaf criticize over saying, partition was a blunder?
Although Imran Khan said almost the same, watch the video below to confirm it.

Jury

hiflyer1961 said:
Like Haroon Rasheed on Capital Talk yesterday told Baber Ghauri that who are you people to say whether you guilty or not. Only Court will decide whether you are Guilty or not, Till them keep quite. The truth will set you free, relax.[/color]

Then

What Haroon Rasheed & People like you have been doing & why?
Why so many threads against MQM, then?
Why so many times calling MQM terrorists, bhatta khor, etc?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
ye aaj tak prove nai hua k wo sub barriers lawyers ne lagwaey thay or na he kabhi ye baat publically prove hui. So do not make false claims of which u have accused Haroon Rasheed of. Secondly, were they involved in killings also? It was PPP vs MQM show on that day?
Or maine kaha na k u r not the guys who we believe. humein eitbaar he nai hai k tum logon ne jo pics or list di hain u mein koi sachai hai ya nahin.
I m damn sure k tum logo k leaders ne khud ye kaam ker k or ilzaam laga dia hoga. They have been involved in such shit previously as well.
Or kia hua agar may ko lawyers ne containers lagwaey. Tum pehle ye tou btao k us din mqm ne raly nikali q thi?
their has to b some hidden motive behind it. PPP used this and then hijacked the Lawyers movement, betrayed u, betrayed us and then got out of it with everything in their plate.
Phir mjhe ye btao k tumhari qayadat tumhare sath tumhare khyal mein kitni sincere hai? just answer me this question. Then I will tell u k unki haqeeqat kia hai or wo he btaunga jo tumhari qiyadat ka apna ilzaam hai. Answer me 1st

Jury

hiflyer1961 said:
Just like you people in this forum like your leadership keep saying that none of you are guilty of any crime. People have to really ignorent and aware of your history to believe that. But like Haroon Rasheed said and I quote, Who are you to give the verdict that your leadership is not guilty, let the courts decide. Till then relax and take a deep breath.
Same reply for people like you.
But, first take a chilled glass of water, even in cold.
glass-of-water.jpg

Now tell me.
Why so many threads against MQM?

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
hiflyer1961 said:
Just like you people in this forum like your leadership keep saying that none of you are guilty of any crime. People have to really ignorent and aware of your history to believe that. But like Haroon Rasheed said and I quote, Who are you to give the verdict that your leadership is not guilty, let the courts decide. Till then relax and take a deep breath.
Same reply for people like you.
But, first take a chilled glass of water, even in cold.
glass-of-water.jpg

Now tell me.
Why so many threads against MQM?
pehle question tou meri samajh se bahar hai
dusre ka jawab ye hai k yahan ksi or party k itne oot pataang messages nahin aatay jitne ap logon k aatay hain. 24 ghnte yahan per 1 se 1 namoona moujood hota hai jo baghair ksi waja k galian daita hai pehle or phir jab usay koi confront kerta hai with genuine questions tou aagay se useless bulke out of context answers daita hai and let me admit that u have been different, magar genuine questions abhe b address nai huay
3) What else do v call them? I have seen all this with my eyes then how can I deny it?

Jury

alihbkable said:
dusre ka jawab ye hai k yahan ksi or party k itne oot pataang messages nahin aatay jitne ap logon k aatay hain. 24 ghnte yahan per 1 se 1 namoona moujood hota hai jo baghair ksi waja k galian daita hai pehle or phir jab usay koi confront kerta hai with genuine questions tou aagay se useless bulke out of context answers daita hai and let me admit that u have been different, magar genuine questions abhe b address nai huay
3) What else do v call them? I have seen all this with my eyes then how can I deny it?
[/color]

I joined this forum on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am.
Since that day, I've seen so many threads against MQM.
But, when the table is turned, they have been paying back in the same coin, so they are saying, it is court to decide.
Why not Haroon Rasheed and people follow the same rule, before?
From Jinnah Pur to Major Kaleem case, MQM declared guilty by those people, who are now, talking about the court decision.

Haroon Rasheed Said in a program in which Babar Ghori was also present, that, if he accused of taking money, he would stop writing. He should have known, lot of allegations are still on CJ, what is his point of view on CJ.

Lot of people think, Supreme Judaical council gave the decision made CJ free from blame. But, nothing was discussed. Actually, supreme judicial council gave it's verdict on the way reference was sent. Still, complete verdict haven't come, yet, about the allegations on CJ was right or wrong. Even CJ didn't give reply on the allegation.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkfj2rRENl4[/video]
They're used to say Altaf a traitor, because, he said, "Partition was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind".

But, haven't replied, why Imran said, PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE. They are use to say, it was edited, without reference to context, etc. I'm just asking, why Imran was so frustrated to say, PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
alihbkable said:
[/color]

I joined this forum on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am.
Since that day, I've seen so many threads against MQM.
But, when the table is turned, they have been paying back in the same coin, so they are saying, it is court to decide.
Why not Haroon Rasheed and people follow the same rule, before?
From Jinnah Pur to Major Kaleem case, MQM declared guilty by those people, who are now, talking about the court decision.

Haroon Rasheed Said in a program in which Babar Ghori was also present, that, if he accused of taking money, he would stop writing. He should have known, lot of allegations are still on CJ, what is his point of view on CJ.

Lot of people think, Supreme Judaical council gave the decision made CJ free from blame. But, nothing was discussed. Actually, supreme judicial council gave it's verdict on the way reference was sent. Still, complete verdict haven't come, yet, about the allegations on CJ was right or wrong. Even CJ didn't give reply on the allegation.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkfj2rRENl4[/video]
They're used to say Altaf a traitor, because, he said, "Partition was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind".

But, haven't replied, why Imran said, PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE. They are use to say, it was edited, without reference to context, etc. I'm just asking, why Imran was so frustrated to say, PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE.

He said k Pakistan isce behtar hai k azad he na hota. What he was saying was abourt the wrong deeds that all these corrupt and bhattakhor leaders haver been doing. Altaf's case was entirely different, he said all that shit in india and that too for a particular fraction of the country not the entire nation. Imran Khan said it against the fudeals and corrupt leaders whereas Altaf was saying it against Pakistan coming into being.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now u said k Why Haroon Rasheed and people r saying all this. See there have been years of constant war that MQM has been in, and has produced millions of haters, some of them even call them traitors, I m not one of those but IO have serious reservations about Altaf's remarks in India and CJ issue has not been resolved I agree and I would have supported ur argument if it had not been biased. I have not seen even a single MQM supporter up till today who had demended a judicial inquiry of Nwawb Akbar Bugti's murder case. And what about the Lal Masjid issue? Musharraf kutta himself said that only 93 were killed in that operation. Ok. Aaj Tv funny program 4 man show gave a superb comment and that was, "Isko 2 baar phaansi do, pehle 93 logon ko maarne pe or phir 93 ko sirf 93 kehne pe". And reality is k wahan isce kahien zada disaster hua tha.
Was the steel mills case ever resolved? No. Was any of the cases against Parvez kutta or any of the Army generals has been pursued? No.
Did MQM ever demand a free judicial inquiry of Kargil incident during the reign of Pervaiz kutta? No. Did MQM call the courts which gave a stupid judgement in "tiyara aghwa case" a "bhaiyya courts"? As they had given their decission against Nawaz and in favor of a bhaiyya general(let me assure u I m 4m Delhi myself and m an Urdr speaking person). Now I have a very simple question for u. Nawaz ki mukhalifat ki asal waja kia hai? Agar operation 92 hai tou 97 mein tum log cabinet mein kia ker rahay thay and y did Altaf Hussein praise Nawaz and PML at that time for their gr8 support that they gave. Jinnahpur ka ilzaam PMLN ne nahin bulke PPP new lagaya MQM pe, and 2day MQM is a part of government with PPP. Altaf himself said k Nawaz ya PML ka koi kasoor nahin iss operation mein and we owe a great deal to them for their support in these difficult times and this operation was carried out by ARMY then they were a part of the Millitary government where the head of the governmnt was a person who had himself asked Mian Shahbaz Sharif to launch an operation against MQM during 97-99 regime of PML.

The answers to all these questions is k Nawaz Punjab se hai or baaqi sub Sindh se. This gives air to the view that MQM's agenda is not national.

The reality is that MQM k sath sub se bura fauj or PPP ne kiya hai or MQM ki mukhalifat sirf opposition mein bethe Nawaz k khilaf hai, This proves the "fact" that MQM sirf hukmarani ki bhooki hai

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
now let me discuss Online editor remarks.
He said k Supreme Court k larger bench k saamnay ylana unconstitutional tha. Pehli baat tou ye k ye establishment ka bohut purana tout hai. Mubasher Lucman who raised this question hs no credibility. Wo tou khud Musharaf ka minister tha, wo dispassionate or unbiased view dey he nai sakta.
Ab legal issue ki baat ker lain, it is the provision of Supreme judicial council that "No man other than the Chief Justice will be the head of the Supreme Judicial Council". ab Cj ko tou aap ne phansa diya and u say k uska trial hum apni marzi k 4 judges se kerwaeingay. Now the lawyers pleaded the point k CJ k ilawa isko koi head nai ker sakta, and that is absolutely true. The case was handed over to the entire court, which was a better decision because wahan pe kuch b kiya ja sakta tha magar ab govt klye boht mushkil tha manipulate kerna because 13 judges mein se chor chund 1 he thay jaise k "Butter", "Khokhar", "Dogar". The reason behind this is k Federal Minister for Law Wasi Zafar himself said k Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry is the still Chief Justice of Pakistan. an mje btao k jab Cj khud na sunn raha ho case supreme judicial council mei jo binding hai according to law tou kaisay masla hull hota? Therefore the full bench was necessary for providing a "level playing field".
this decision was given by one of the most unbiased and a personality of great integrity Justice(r) Rana Bhagwan Das who is from Hyderabad and I personally know him and found him to b one of the finest men on Earth.
Then comes the allegation on CJ for having got his son Arsalan a government job. This is the funniest allegation I have ever heard of in my life. Uss pe ilzaam hai k wo CSS k paper mein fail hua tha. Ok. Magar jo jab uske pass hai uske liye tou CSP hona zaruri hai he nai. It is a doctor's job or wo MBBS tou hai. Wahan Quota system tha or us department ko 1 doctor ki zarurat thi. He applied for it and got a job there, it has never been established k uss mein CJ ka koi hath tha or agar ho bhe tou ghalat is lye nai hai k ksi government officer k bache ko he mil sakti thi ye job because it was never published in any newspaper, ye inter-governmental transfer tha jab sirf uska mehekma change kiya gya tha. And that team of liars twisted it to create somehow an allegation on CJP's career.

Or at least Mubasher Lucman ki video posts yahan pe na bheja karo, about CJ's issue because wo Masharraf k payroll pe hai and was a part of his CARETAKER CABINET. Yhios guy has no CREDIBILITY at all.

Jury

alihbkable said:
(1)He said k Pakistan isce behtar hai k azad he na hota. What he was saying was abourt the wrong deeds that all these corrupt and bhattakhor leaders haver been doing. Altaf's case was entirely different, he said all that shit in india and that too for a particular fraction of the country not the entire nation. Imran Khan said it against the fudeals and corrupt leaders whereas Altaf was saying it against Pakistan coming into being.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA

Now u said k Why Haroon Rasheed and people r saying all this. See there have been years of constant war that MQM has been in, and has produced millions of haters, some of them even call them traitors, I m not one of those but IO have serious reservations about Altaf's remarks in India and CJ issue has not been resolved I agree and I would have supported ur argument if it had not been biased. (2)I have not seen even a single MQM supporter up till today who had demended a judicial inquiry of Nwawb Akbar Bugti's murder case. (3)And what about the Lal Masjid issue? Musharraf ***** himself said that only 93 were killed in that operation. Ok. Aaj Tv funny program 4 man show gave a superb comment and that was, "Isko 2 baar phaansi do, pehle 93 logon ko maarne pe or phir 93 ko sirf 93 kehne pe". And reality is k wahan isce kahien zada disaster hua tha.
Was the steel mills case ever resolved? No. Was any of the cases against Parvez ***** or any of the Army generals has been pursued? No.
Did MQM ever demand a free judicial inquiry of Kargil incident during the reign of Pervaiz *****? No. (4)Did MQM call the courts which gave a stupid judgement in "tiyara aghwa case" a "bhaiyya courts"? As they had given their decission against Nawaz and in favor of a bhaiyya general(let me assure u I m 4m Delhi myself and m an Urdr speaking person). (5)Now I have a very simple question for u. Nawaz ki mukhalifat ki asal waja kia hai? Agar operation 92 hai tou 97 mein tum log cabinet mein kia ker rahay thay and y did Altaf Hussein praise Nawaz and PML at that time for their gr8 support that they gave. Jinnahpur ka ilzaam PMLN ne nahin bulke PPP new lagaya MQM pe, and 2day MQM is a part of government with PPP. (6)Altaf himself said k Nawaz ya PML ka koi kasoor nahin iss operation mein and we owe a great deal to them for their support in these difficult times and this operation was carried out by ARMY then they were a part of the Millitary government where the head of the governmnt was a person who had himself asked Mian Shahbaz Sharif to launch an operation against MQM during 97-99 regime of PML.

(7)The answers to all these questions is k Nawaz Punjab se hai or baaqi sub Sindh se. (8)This gives air to the view that MQM's agenda is not national.

(9)The reality is that MQM k sath sub se bura fauj or PPP ne kiya hai or MQM ki mukhalifat sirf opposition mein bethe Nawaz k khilaf hai, (10)[/color]This proves the "fact" that MQM sirf hukmarani ki bhooki hai
1) Only people like Imran has privileged to say, PAKISTAN SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE BECAUSE OF CERTAIN REASONS. But, Altaf has not got that privilege, because of certain reasons, that PARTITION WAS BLUNDER. Why?

2) You didn't see the demand of inquiry, of Late Akber Bugti Murder from MQM supporters. But MQM condemned it, even in MUSHARRAF era. I didn't see demand of inquiry from you people of MAJOR KALEEM CASE, JINNAH PUR, FAKE GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA of burnt lawyers. They haven't provided the burnt lawyers list, yet.
1100385204-1.gif

3)Regarding lal Masjid issue, first to make your case, at least publish the list of killed people in Lal Masjid. Who were they? Didn't there name enrolled anywhere?

4) Tayara Aghwa case verdict came from the same court which said, on Major Kaleem Case, MULZIM(ALTAF) KA BARAHERAST TALLUQ NAZAR NAHI AATA, MAGAR MAJOR KI GAWAHI BHI NAHZAR ANDAZ NAHI KI JASAKTI. You people didn't call that stupid judgement, when it came out. Instead you peopole dancing with joy. This verdict was latter nullified by the court.

5) MQM came out of the cabinet in 92 after operation. But, again join them in 97, when NAWAZ came in London to apologize, not only him all the all in all from the PML.
But, again, Nawaz blamed Hakeem Saeed Murder on MQM. 2 to 4 wokers of MQM in this regard killed in jail extra judicially. The case was also won by MQM. Now, even Nisar Ali Khan, said, Hakeem Saeed was murder by agencies.

6) Still says, but, he was PM. If he not started, then he should have stopped it. That's also Altaf says.

7) MQM supported 2 times Nawaz in the Past. He was also Punjabi then.

8) Who was the PM when operation was started. If he didn't started, why he shouldn't have stopped it.

10)

Jury

alihbkable said:
now let me discuss Online editor remarks.
He said k Supreme Court k larger bench k saamnay ylana unconstitutional tha. Pehli baat tou ye k ye establishment ka bohut purana tout hai. Mubasher Lucman who raised this question hs no credibility. Wo tou khud Musharaf ka minister tha, wo dispassionate or unbiased view dey he nai sakta.
Ab legal issue ki baat ker lain, it is the provision of Supreme judicial council that "No man other than the Chief Justice will be the head of the Supreme Judicial Council". ab Cj ko tou aap ne phansa diya and u say k uska trial hum apni marzi k 4 judges se kerwaeingay. Now the lawyers pleaded the point k CJ k ilawa isko koi head nai ker sakta, and that is absolutely true. The case was handed over to the entire court, which was a better decision because wahan pe kuch b kiya ja sakta tha magar ab govt klye boht mushkil tha manipulate kerna because 13 judges mein se chor chund 1 he thay jaise k "Butter", "Khokhar", "Dogar". The reason behind this is k Federal Minister for Law Wasi Zafar himself said k Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry is the still Chief Justice of Pakistan. an mje btao k jab Cj khud na sunn raha ho case supreme judicial council mei jo binding hai according to law tou kaisay masla hull hota? Therefore the full bench was necessary for providing a "level playing field".
this decision was given by one of the most unbiased and a personality of great integrity Justice(r) Rana Bhagwan Das who is from Hyderabad and I personally know him and found him to b one of the finest men on Earth.
Then comes the allegation on CJ for having got his son Arsalan a government job. This is the funniest allegation I have ever heard of in my life. Uss pe ilzaam hai k wo CSS k paper mein fail hua tha. Ok. Magar jo jab uske pass hai uske liye tou CSP hona zaruri hai he nai. It is a doctor's job or wo MBBS tou hai. Wahan Quota system tha or us department ko 1 doctor ki zarurat thi. He applied for it and got a job there, it has never been established k uss mein CJ ka koi hath tha or agar ho bhe tou ghalat is lye nai hai k ksi government officer k bache ko he mil sakti thi ye job because it was never published in any newspaper, ye inter-governmental transfer tha jab sirf uska mehekma change kiya gya tha. And that team of liars twisted it to create somehow an allegation on CJP's career.

Or at least Mubasher Lucman ki video posts yahan pe na bheja karo, about CJ's issue because wo Masharraf k payroll pe hai and was a part of his CARETAKER CABINET. Yhios guy has no CREDIBILITY at all.

Rana Bhagwan Das and CJ
also said something in Zafar Ali Shah Case
ACT OF MUSHARRAF ON 12 OCTOBER, 1999 WAS ISLAMIC.