Haroon Rasheed Lie For Imran Khan Exposed (PTI)

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://ejang.jang.com.pk/12-10-2009/images/07_04.gif
lieofhrabouikp.gif

k33rcyjpg.gif

NA-34 Lower Dir
1 Mr.Aurangzeb Khan Independent 313
2 Sardar Abul Hakeem Tajak Advocate Pakistan Muslim League(QA) 1123
3 Qazi Hussain Ahmad Muttahidda Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan 53799
4 Mr.Muhammad Ayub Khan Awami National Party 34078
5 Mr.Muhammad Bashir Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf 1136
6 Mr.Muhammad Rashid Khan Advocate Pakistan Muslim League(N) 224
Valid Votes 90673
Rejected Votes 2072
Total Votes 92745
Registered Voters 327902
Percentage of Votes Polled to Registered Voters 28.28 %
NA-33 Upper Dir (Recheck)

1 Mr.Muhammad Anwar Khan Advocate Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 24259

2 Barrister Muhammad Islam Khan Pakistan Peoples party(Sherpao) 4184
3 Mr.Gul Zamin Said Awami National Party 3268
4 Mr.Sultan Ali Shah Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf 861
5Molana Asad Ullah Muttahidda Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan 39362
Valid Votes 71934
Rejected Votes 2581
Total Votes 74515
Registered Voters 230952
Percentage of Votes Polled to Registered Voters 32.26 %
One can check it by going http://www.ecp.gov.pk/
Then click GENERAL ELECTION, then click GENERAL ELECTION 2002, then click NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. List can be seen in PDF format.

Last edited:
S

Siasati

Jury bhai, How much do you get paid because you are on this forum 24/7. I would love to know what is the criteria to get hired by MQM? Pay better be good.

LOL..now you can't find anything against Imran Khan. You go back 10 years? lol

Jury

Siasati said:
Jury bhai, How much do you get paid because you are on this forum 24/7. I would love to know what is the criteria to get hired by MQM? Pay better be good.

LOL..now you can't find anything against Imran Khan. You go back 10 years? lol

Siasati Bhai!
The article was written on 10th Decemeber, 2009.
It means, it is just 8 days old.

I'm on siasat.com.pk 24/7? May be because, I've only one ID, that's why, you're saying so.

Lastly, who deleted my same thread after 29 views.

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ jury

Brother , also let me know the pay scale .......
anyhow, u mqm nly speaks truth n others not

just tel me y u shut down ur offices in sindh until next announcement especially NINE ZERO for 3 days........right after the NRO decisiono if u r not guilty then who forced u to do so......????

Lie lie n liar.............all precious Heritage of ONLY MQM

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
bahi shab oss na gues ma bat ke ha. ka koye pasa kurch nhai kiya.khi sa falto log bus per nhai bolye.1 lakh ka jalsa ke fake pictures nhai banwae.telephonic jasla ker ka 1000 rs nahi waste kiya.wagera wagera
phir be itany vote la mara
wasy dono jaga mqm ka koye banda 6/7 pe nhai ha :lol:
ghoor sa read kro bahi .
oss na aik qisam ke masal de ha.ab tum log sochty he pata nhai kaha sa ho.
realy childish propaganda.
han jo tumry nazdeek mubshir luqman thek banda ha
jo 60 cars ko 160 cars dheka deta ha . :lol:

S

Siasati

I am willing to join mqm if the pay is good enough. I wouldn't mind staying on the forum 24/7 and post rubbish all day long ;)

Jury

true_pakistani said:
@ jury

Brother , also let me know the pay scale .......
anyhow, u mqm nly speaks truth n others not

just tel me y u shut down ur offices in sindh until next announcement especially NINE ZERO for 3 days........right after the NRO decisiono if u r not guilty then who forced u to do so......????

Lie lie n liar.............all precious Heritage of ONLY MQM

Not a single penny.
How much are you getting?

If this is right, I can understand the compulsion. Compulsion of attack from those, who are angry with MQM, because, of not supporting NRO. No need to mention who has power in interior Sind.

true_pakistani

n apart from last my post, i must check the records n if u r saying is right then i ll standing with u

but few question need tobe asnwered by u

although u din provide complete data

q1............whether deer has got only 2 seats for na

q2................whether haroon rashied meant to say that imran khan himself or his party member.......bcoz sometime we say altaf hussain got position in khi ..........mean his party

q3.............whether Haroon rashid was talking abt last election or wt>>>

q4............do u ve courage to point out the wrong deeds of ur leaders like all other members of the forum(except mqm paid workers) condemn wrong deeds beyond their political association with any party

q5..........why altaf hussain shut down its offices in sindh......

q6........y mqm keep denyin that they never got the beneifts from NRO.............categorically said by all members specially Haider abbas rizvi in Off the record prog...........shame on muanfiq people

thnx

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pls don,t get angry with JURY...................B/C "The rights of lie/ cheating are reserved for MQM"..................So if any body try to do it MQM have objection.

I remember one of the MQM , MNA got a record votes........from Karachi ......Do you know how ?????????????????? b/c He got much more votes then it was registered in this Area..............jajajajajjajajaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jury

true_pakistani said:
n apart from last my post, i must check the records n if u r saying is right then i ll standing with u

but few question need tobe asnwered by u

(1) although u din provide complete data
q1............(2) whether deer has got only 2 seats for na

q2................whether haroon rashied meant to say that imran khan himself or his party member.......(3) bcoz sometime we say altaf hussain got position in khi ..........mean his party

q3.............(4) whether Haroon rashid was talking abt last election or wt>>>

q4............(5) do u ve courage to point out the wrong deeds of ur leaders like all other members of the forum(except mqm paid workers) condemn wrong deeds beyond their political association with any party

q5..........(6) why altaf hussain shut down its offices in sindh......

q6........(7) y mqm keep denyin that they never got the beneifts from NRO.............categorically said by all members specially Haider abbas rizvi in Off the record prog...........shame on muanfiq people

thnx

1) I mentioned the link to check the details.
Then click GENERAL ELECTION, then click GENERAL ELECTION 2002, then click NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. List can be seen in PDF format.

2) You can check it on the above mentioned link. He also mention from where Qazi Hussain Ahmed won the election.
lieofhrabouikp.gif

3) Agreed!

4) In last election Imran Khan didn't take part. It was in 2002 he took the part. Also, as I mentioned in my 2nd point, he also mentioned Qazi Hussain Ahmed won the election. Qazi won election 1st & last time was from Deer.

NA-34 Lower Dir
Valid Votes 90673
Rejected Votes 2072
Total Votes 92745
Registered Voters 327902

5) Why not, on so many time I don't agree with him. But, not on the forum, where every moral conduct is only MQM compulsion. But, wrong deeds? If you mean his speech In India against Partition of India. Then dear, in parts of Baluchistan, people ban NATIONAL ANTHEM, doing target killing of Punjabies, force them to leave there homes and places, where they have been living for ages. Those people are being given NRO by giving packages for there cases of treason. No one is raising voice against those separatist but to sympathizes with them in the media.

There were many people who didn't want partition, still don't like it. But, they called themselves Pakistani, because, it is reality. Which is Altaf said, now India & Pakistan are reality, they should accept each other and not fight war against each other.

Just for the thought, if we had one India, Muslim population would be around 60 to 65 crores. So what's wrong with this assumption. One can't like it, but declared TRAITOR is discrimination, because those people who openly says against Pakistan ban National anthem, doing target killing of Punjabies are being given packages.

6) I mentioned in previous reply in this thread.

7) Yes, and I already replied it because a review board was established to see the case. Not all the cases, but cases was referred to Sind Govt. Which then finished the cases.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Jury said:
http://ejang.jang.com.pk/12-10-2009/images/07_04.gif
lieofhrabouikp.gif

k33rcyjpg.gif

NA-34 Lower Dir

JURY BHAI AAPH KEY LIYE ARZ HAI,
BADNAM NA HOGEY TU KIYA NAAM NA HOGA.
[pk flag]

Valid Votes 90673
Rejected Votes 2072
Total Votes 92745
Registered Voters 327902
NA-33 Upper Dir (Recheck)

1 Mr.Muhammad Anwar Khan Advocate Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 24259
2 Barrister Muhammad Islam Khan Pakistan Peoples party(Sherpao) 4184
3 Mr.Gul Zamin Said Awami National Party 3268
4 Mr.Sultan Ali Shah Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf 861
5Molana Asad Ullah Muttahidda Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan 39362
Valid Votes 71934
Rejected Votes 2581
Total Votes 74515
Registered Voters 230952
Percentage of Votes Polled to Registered Voters 32.26 %

Jury

true_pakistani said:
plz jury (paid worker) can u plz give me the election result of 2007..........any quick address plz
then i ll replly u
thnx bro

No election was held in 2007.

Jury

MYCOUNTRY said:
(1) Pls don,t get angry with JURY...................B/C "The rights of lie/ cheating are reserved for MQM"..................So if any body try to do it MQM have objection.

(2) I remember one of the MQM , MNA got a record votes........from Karachi ......Do you know how ?????????????????? b/c He got much more votes then it was registered in this Area.[/color].............jajajajajjajajaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) One can check it by going http://www.ecp.gov.pk/

(2) NA-246 (Karachi-VIII)
Voting Statistics of Constituency
* Registered Votes310045
* Votes Polled195554
* Valid Votes194278
* Rejected Votes1281
* Percentage of Votes Polled to Registered Voters 63.07%

Detailed Result
Contesting Candidates Party Affiliation Votes Polled
Sufyan Yousuf Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan 186933
Sohail Ansari Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 6741
Saifullah Advocate Independent 604

true_pakistani

oh jury brother

very wrong justification of gaddar altaf speech u sounds tobe good pakistani but y u r defending altaf................his speech in inida......n dont give reference of baluchistan......so u agree wt they r doing right??????/

absolutely they r agents of india n israel who has done all shit in balouchistan.............balouchis are equally patriotic more than us

khair i meant to say 2008 eletion bro

Jury

true_pakistani said:
oh jury brother

very wrong justification of gaddar altaf speech u sounds tobe good pakistani but y u r defending altaf................his speech in inida......n dont give reference of baluchistan......so u agree wt they r doing right??????/

absolutely they r agents of india n israel who has done all shit in balouchistan.............balouchis are equally patriotic more than us

khair (2) i meant to say 2008 eletion bro

(1) Only because of India, you think it was an act of treason.
But, you can ban National Anthem, You can sing an Independent Baluchistan National Anthem, if you're in Pakistan. Strange reason.

What about Imran? Why did he said, "Pakistan shouldn't have made"? But, It can't be considered an act of treason, because, Imran was in Pakistan

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmjfNhPfaio[/video]

(2) http://www2.ecp.gov.pk/vsite/ElectionResult/AllResults.aspx?assemblyid=NA

Jury

hiflyer1961 said:
There were many people who didn't want partition, still don't like it. But, they called themselves Pakistani,Should move to Bharat hence stop being guity for leaving in the first place because, it is realityyou are damn right it is realty and those who think it was a mistake will have to pay the price, understand.. Which is Altaf said, now India & Pakistan are reality, they should accept each other and not fight war against each other.

Just for the thought, if we had one India, Muslim population would be around 60 to 65 crores. So what's wrong with this assumption.EVeryting is wrong with your assumption, because in a way you are wishing that decision had never happened One can't like it, but declared TRAITOR (a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.)is discrimination,So you feel discriminated because they commiting treachery and hence you should be allowed or the other way around, what a foollish argument, keep it up) because those people who openly says against Pakistan ban National anthem, doing target killing of Punjabies you guys have been doing this since the 80's and like them you will also pay a very high price are being given packages.62 yrs too late to be talking about these assumption and Pakistanis will be happy , those people who still believe this should go back there and enjoy their secular democratic society.
Imran Khan, Jamaat-e-Islami have not been supporting Army.
Constantly justification of suicidal attacks are being given.
Despite they say, they are backed bu US, ISRAEL, INDIA, AFGHANISTAN.
Why didn't they go to the places of the countries, which they think have been supporting.

Jury

Jury said:
[/color] because those people who openly says against Pakistan ban National anthem, doing target killing of Punjabies you guys have been doing this since the 80's and like them you will also pay a very high price are being given packages.62 yrs too late to be talking about these assumption and Pakistanis will be happy , those people who still believe this should go back there and enjoy their secular democratic society.

Just for argument sake, if your fictitious statemet is right. Then why media and you people are not say that they are TRAITORS. Just because, they don't belong to MQM, you peopel have given the rights to kill PANJABIES, force them to leave the BALUCHISTAN, BAN ON NATIONAL ANTHEM, etc. They are openly say, they need independent Baluchistan. They ban Pakistan National Anthem. They say, they are willing to accept foreign help for independence. Why packages are being given to him?
Why
Nawaz Sharif and others are not called traitor by the media, politicians and people like you? Who have been sympathizing with them, and saying we should talk to them despite ban on National Anthem and singing of INDEPENDENT BALUCHISTAN ANTHEM.