Hareem Shah leaked video of late night video call with Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Athar Minallah's Islamabad High Court exceeded their limit, bail cannot be granted in case of narcotics possession. Skip to 12:55

امید ہے حکومت نے اس رانے بدمعاش کو ای سی ایل پر ڈال دیا ہو گا

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Athar Minallah's Islamabad High Court exceeded their limit, bail cannot be granted in case of narcotics possession. Skip to 12:55
Mr digital.....even thou I think rana is a dubious character but please get your information correct....he got billed by Lahore high court...not Islamabad high court....I am putting u in my ignore list becouse I don’t wNt any fake news in the future...and u deserve bin anyway.

Digital_Pakistani

Mr digital.....even thou I think rana is a dubious character but please get your information correct....he got billed by Lahore high court...not Islamabad high court....I am putting u in my ignore list becouse I don’t wNt any fake news in the future...and u deserve bin anyway.
My bad.

Khan125

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I wont blame Sheikh Rasheed after all we live in a country where the 1st Lady is a runaway Daddi of 4 Adult children and 3 grand children.

Shame on you!!! Kisi par bohtaan/Ilzam bandnay k liye.

Phir kehtay ho k log tmhay gaali q detay hai.

Last edited:

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)

I wont blame Sheikh Rasheed after all we live in a country where the 1st Lady is a runaway Daddi of 4 Adult children and 3 grand children.

It's sad to know that you were brought up in the streets, and had no one to tell you that you can't use your street language on a pubic forum.

Feel really bad for you how you would have coped with your condition of not knowing who your parents really were.