Happy Joining Day To Me

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@tariisb

Assalam-o-Alaikum

janab aap ko buhat buhat mubarak ho ... aap ny pooorey saal hum logon ko bardasht kiya ... aayenda bhe umeed hai k aap aisey hi bardasht kurtey rahen gaye ... aap sy buhat kuch seekhney ko mila ... aur akhir mein hum sab ki taraf sy aap k liye ....
r7ufa.jpg

;) ;) ;)

Nahin ji , Bardasht tou aap logon nay mujhay kya hay , yah bhi bari hoslah afzaai hay aapki , (clap)

Aur aapki taraf say iss besh-qeemti certificate ka main bay-had mamnoon houn , jo main kisi ko dikha bhi nahin sakta , [hilar]

Aapkay , naik jazbaat aur khwahishat ka intehaai shukrya janab , :)

Researcher

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=25826]tariisb[/MENTION] : I am pretty new to siasat.pk, but honestly speaking i value your opinions for being genuine, well versed, unbiased, and logical. A lot of people (with all due respect) comment with their personal agendas, and get so biased that when you read their name, you know what to come next. Honestly speaking, i have seen you defying biased approach, and giving opinion based on logic for the right; whether you support it or not.

Keep it up, and hope you will keep enlightening everyone around you. Stay blessed in real life as well.

Sincerest regards.

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@tariisb : I am pretty new to siasat.pk, but honestly speaking i value your opinions for being genuine, well versed, unbiased, and logical. A lot of people (with all due respect) comment with their personal agendas, and get so biased that when you read their name, you know what to come next. Honestly speaking, i have seen you defying biased approach, and giving opinion based on logic for the right; whether you support it or not.

Keep it up, and hope you will keep enlightening everyone around you. Stay blessed in real life as well.

Sincerest regards.

Ameen , to ur hopes and best wishes , :)

in life no space for "Fix Minds" life is the name of evolution , gradually we moved towards truth , if we flexible in thinking and tolerate others views .

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Welcome brother

bhai aap hi to hain jis ne is aajiz maskeen ko bataya tha ke yeh Kornish kis balaa ka naam hai :)