Hamid Mir About Nawaz Sharif

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
col2.gif

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef and Hamid Meer are from same group ( Haters of Musharraf ).
They always tried to put Musharraf in the any case......
I have no daubt that this was NAWAZ behind this killing of BB.....and he used his MULLA friends

1. BB Out from politics
2. Put blame on Musharraf and he will be out too ...

This video recorded Just 13 days before she has been killed

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
nawaz shareef and hamid meer are from same group ( haters of musharraf ).
They always tried to put musharraf in the any case......
I have no daubt that this was nawaz behind this killing of bb.....and he used his mulla friends

1. Bb out from politics
2. Put blame on musharraf and he will be out too ...

This video recorded just 13 days before she has been killed

[MENTION=6534]Spartacus[/MENTION]

???? ? ??????? ????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The article proves at least one thing that Nawaz Shareef is the accomplice of Ghaddary. Agar qoum kay saath zulm ho raha hay to us ka bara mujram Nawaz Shareef, Bilkul isi tarah jaisay kisi ghar mein daakah daalinay kay liyaee daakoo positions lay laitay hein. Do char ghar andar ghus jaatay hein aur do chaar ghar kay baahir un ka pehra daitay hein. Tou Nawaz shareef ghar kay bahir khara daakoo hay jo andar ghussy howay ko protection day raha hay.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=6534]Spartacus[/MENTION]

بینظیر مشرّف کے دور میں قتل ہوئی، مشرّف نے جائے حادثہ کو صاف کیا تاکے ثبوت ختم ہو جائیں
مشرف نے بنظیر کی سیکورٹی واپس لی
مشرف نے بنظر کو دہمکیاں دیں

الزام تم نواز شریف پر لگا رہے ہو

کیا یہ کھلا تیزاد نہیں ہے

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
aik masaal mashoor hay,dalatti mari khoooooti ne ghussa kumhar par,mean tang gadh,i ne mari,aur ghussa kumhar par nikal rahay ho,lagta hay ateeqa oodho aap k liay sharab laa rahi thi aur parki gai,wohi ghussa hai aap ko hhahaha
What is the lie I put here ???
Would you please indicate ??

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i think nawaz ganjoo should go in hollywood he is a big actor but in pakistan he will get nothing now pakistani peoples know him exactly now what he want this drama bazz insan

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hamid Mir should be hanged!

why he should be hanged coz he is not speaking your thoughts or according to your wishes.

your mentality is pathetic.

He is saying the right thing at the moment, you can disagree but you cant eliminate someone .

you belong to which party MQM or PTI ?

coz supporters of these two political parties dont have the guts to bear anyother opinion. A very sad attitude.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Good job......... you should join CIA or ISI.
Nawaz Shareef and Hamid Meer are from same group ( Haters of Musharraf ).
They always tried to put Musharraf in the any case......
I have no daubt that this was NAWAZ behind this killing of BB.....and he used his MULLA friends

1. BB Out from politics
2. Put blame on Musharraf and he will be out too ...

This video recorded Just 13 days before she has been killed

Last edited:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
why he should be hanged coz he is not speaking your thoughts or according to your wishes.

your mentality is pathetic.

He is saying the right thing at the moment, you can disagree but you cant eliminate someone .

you belong to which party MQM or PTI ?

coz supporters of these two political parties dont have the guts to bear anyother opinion. A very sad attitude.

"Pathetic" is when this so called journalist is taped talking to terrorists and giving them sensitive information with respect to our troops. Moreover, if it were up to me, I would hang them all as they have no doubt committed high treason against Pakistan. First, shut all madrassas, kill terrorist moulvis, second, jail and put together speedy military courts and convict and hang politicians, judges (CJ and his cabal), many in media as well as the lawyer community.

Once they are all purged, and we have a Constitution which provides equal justice to all and mulliaat is gone, I can guarantee you that Pakistan will rise and become a global power within ten years.

Ban political party system. Elect people at community level based on their morals, ethics and honesty, they can eventually represent the country at the highest level.

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
"Pathetic" is when this so called journalist is taped talking to terrorists and giving them sensitive information with respect to our troops. Moreover, if it were up to me, I would hang them all as they have no doubt committed high treason against Pakistan. First, shut all madrassas, kill terrorist moulvis, second, jail and put together speedy military courts and convict and hang politicians, judges (CJ and his cabal), many in media as well as the lawyer community.

Once they are all purged, and we have a Constitution which provides equal justice to all and mulliaat is gone, I can guarantee you that Pakistan will rise and become a global power within ten years.

Ban political party system. Elect people at community level based on their morals, ethics and honesty, they can eventually represent the country at the highest level.

I fear you also might be included in hanged personals once you are also scrutinise properly.

khuda ko maan bhai .....

waisay yeah karay ga kaun , jo aap na irshaad furmaya ha ?