Hamari Billi Humi Se Meow !

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wrong again ---- Indus valley civilization was spread over areas of KPK , Punjab Pakistan , Punjab India , Haryana , Rajastan , Gujrat , Maharastra , Sindh and Balochistan

No one nows what was Indus valley civilization and no one knows who were the people ---- Till now we can only establish just few cultural aspects of that civilization alive in the present Population of Pakistan and India ---- like dancing girl wearing bangles and animal king to Shiva some crafts and building techniques with Hindu books

The population, languages and culture of Northern India (Pakistan and India ) except Balochi and Pushto are of Vedic People of Rig Veda
i think there are enough video proofs on youtube that pashtuns are israelis.You want me to quote those videos here ? We have nothing to do with this kufar ashoka etc ... Even there are many words which are similar in hebrew and pashto.

Vitamin_C

The major battle ground between India and Persia was the plains of Potohar. India is cut off from Indus valley because of Thar Desert in South, Himalayas in North and Mangrove Swamps in Sindh. India's geography makes it a castle, it has had minimum genetic and cultural mixing without side world except for Muslim invasions in last few centuries.

We have cultural, linguistic, genetic, influence from Greeks, Turks, Persians that makes Pakistanis more diverse compared to India. Most of our literature and history is written in Persian language.

You can see in the gene frequency that people on potohar plains (Punjab, UP, Bengal) share similar frequency but the rest of Pakistan is much more genetically diverse compared to rest of India due to our separate history and geographical barriers between India and Pakistan.

But Greeks and Turks claim those empires --- The area of Present day Pakistan was always a contesting ground between the empire of Central Asia and Sub continent

Since the Arab invasion of Persia and Central Asia ---- no empire till this day is Persian ethnically all are of Turkish or Arab origin . Yes culturally those empires were of Persian but not ethnically

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think there are enough video proofs on youtube that pashtuns are israelis.You want me to quote those videos here ? We have nothing to do with this kufar ashoka etc ... Even there are many words which are similar in hebrew and pashto.

In that case everyone came from Africa .

kayawish

Oops looks like forgot to put you back under the rock you crawled under from. Bye Bye!
you also racisit bro , everytime abusing afghanis etc.I know they hate Pakistan so tell how many countries in this world realy like Pakistan ? Does US like Pakistan ? Does UK like Pakistan ? dont go so far , does Iran like Pakistan ? but u only keep abusing afghans.May be you think that Pakistan gave them shelter for more then 30 years so Afghans are ur slave?Why afghan is near to india ?because india invested billions in Pakistan as china investing billions in Pakistan.You invest billions in afghanistan and u will see afghanistan will tilt towards pakistan.OK , tell me why iran hates Pakistan but not india?

Liberal 000

I already said Pashto and Balochi are not of Rig vedic origin --- I do not care whether you are Israeli origin or of any other origin that is not of my concern

There are 3 facts about Pashtuns which are scientifically and culturally established right now

1--- Pashto language is of ancient Persian Avestin origin with some retroflex influences of Indic language Hindavi (the mother of present day Hindi , Urdu and Punjabi)

2--- Pashtons genetically 60% are of Indian origin instead of Persian with big Turko Mongol genetic influence

3--- Most of the cultural aspects of Pashtun cutlure are of Turkic and Mongol

kayawish

I already said Pashto and Balochi are not of Rig vedic origin --- I do not care whether you are Israeli origin or of any other origin that is not of my concern

There are 3 facts about Pashtuns which are scientifically and culturally established right now

1--- Pashto language is of ancient Persian Avestin origin with some retroflex influences of Indic language Hindavi (the mother of present day Hindi , Urdu and Punjabi)

2--- Pashtons genetically 60% are of Indian origin instead of Persian with big Turko Mongol genetic influence

3--- Most of the cultural aspects of Pashtun cutlure are of Turkic and Mongol
watch the video carefully in which the guy giving reference from hebrew and torah...one of lost tribe location is mansioned in hewbre books so please watch the first 10 minutes of this video.
Khawua pass (Khyber pass) is also mansioned in hebrew and same name in the bible.

Liberal 000

watch the video carefully in which the guy giving reference from hebrew and torah...one of lost tribe location is mansioned in hewbre books so please watch the first 10 minutes of this video.

They claim every tribe on Earth as of Hebrew origin especially the tribe itself claiming of Israeli origin

They have even claimed Black Nagros of Nigeria of Hebrew origin

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
Teri maa ko me ne choda tha kutti k bachay

tumhari gashti kutti ammi ko kutton ne choda hai usko mai touch nahi karunga , abdali ne tumhari poori qaum ki auraton ko choda hai isi liye tumhare dna me afghan dna a gaya hai , unhi afghano ko tum gaali de rahe ho ....???

First Strike

tumhari gashti kutti ammi ko kutton ne choda hai usko mai touch nahi karunga , abdali ne tumhari poori qaum ki auraton ko choda hai isi liye tumhare dna me afghan dna a gaya hai , unhi afghano ko tum gaali de rahe ho ....???

teri maa ko hum sub ne choda aur uski gaand lal kerdi. Phir tu paida howa isi liye tera naam ram lal rakha