Govt's Wrong Decision Of Releasing Indian Pilot. AK47

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Never mind me? I am already shocked to find out not a single person joined you yet!?
ha ha ha ha Well nothing comes easy in life,is it. I am going to convince AK47 to become party chairman . He would be the first person to join and then the real journey of revolution would start.I am inviting you again,lets forget our fights and join the revolution. Patry need intelligent people like you.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
ha ha ha ha Well nothing comes easy in life,is it. I am going to convince AK47 to become party chairman . He would be the first person to join and then the real journey of revolution would start.I am inviting you again,lets forget our fights and join the revolution. Patry need intelligent people like you.
bahi revolution party kiya mazaq hai ya phir koi reality

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope so,i was just joking. Was not serious about it. I will not give Indians even my old shopping bag ?
aray wah ji aapkay dohray miyaar? Khud baat karo to joke aur mein karoon to serious? Koi hud bhi hoti hay na doghlay-pan ki!?
Haha you and your old shopping bag? You are like an old lady who uses her shopping bag over and over again till the bottom falls off....Even then she will not throw it away but sew the bottom back on!??

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
aray wah ji aapkay dohray miyaar? Khud baat karo to joke aur mein karoon to serious? Koi hud bhi hoti hay na doghlay-pan ki!?
Haha you and your old shopping bag? You are like an old lady who uses her shopping bag over and over again till the bottom falls off....Even then she will not throw it away but sew the bottom back on!??
Ha ha ha now this is funny

Saboo

Ha ha ha now this is funny
Hahaha haan funny hay to?
waisay funny to aap bhi hongi? Jo bhi aapka old shopping bag dekhta hoga woh bhi hunsta ho ga? I am LOL just by imagining it!.....?

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha haan funny hay to?
waisay funny to aap bhi hongi? Jo bhi aapka old shopping bag dekhta hoga woh bhi hunsta ho ga? I am LOL just by imagining it!.....?
Ab kiya karain savings bhi tu karni hai lol

Saboo

Kam az kam ek ghanta ?
Aik ghunta? OMG
Bazurgon nay yeh zaroor kaha hay pehlay socho to bolo! Lekin yeh to nahin kaha pehlay hazar bar socho to bolo? Aap to lagta hay hazar bar sochnay kay baad likh bhi leti hein aur ussay bhi teen char bar parhti hein keh kahin koi ghalti to nahin? ?
Iss hissab se to aap puray dinn mein shaid 3-4 bar hi bolti hongi??

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
Exactly even indians are cowards but dont underestimate your enemy, indians are snakes and cant be trusted. 1971 was not a war but rebellion of the people of Bangladesh against Pakistan.

Decision of releasing pilot is not in my hand, i just Said k ”dobara pakarh lain gay”.

Bro I wish we catch them again and again. But this kind of incident takes place once in a blue moon. If we already have him we should not let it go so easily. Especially when Mad Modi has threaten us again right after IKs decision.

Saboo

Ab kiya karain savings bhi tu karni hai lol
Ji bilkul karni hay saving? Lekin woh kia hay keh old shopping bag save karnay ki bajaye agar aap din mein 4 bar khanay ki bjaye 2 bar kha lein to ziada saving hogi? kion???

Saboo

I am curious about this revolution party. He claims it is online party ha ha ha
Haan on line party hay to? Iski copy ki aik line par party ka naam likha hua hay? aur bas!! neechay members mein aik naam bhi nahin!?

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro I wish we catch them again and again. But this kind of incident takes place once in a blue moon. If we already have him we should not let it go so easily. Especially when Mad Modi has threaten us again right after IKs decision.
No Sir, its not once in a blue moon, when last time they attacked we also captured one, you can read here:

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
No Sir, its not once in a blue moon, when last time they attacked we also captured one, you can read here:

Bro thats my point. We had only one in Kargil war.
We already have one now. So probility is that it might not happen again. Specially when India decides to use Missiles.
So why we should take a chance on that.