Govt decides not to invite opposition at dinner in honor of Saudi prince

InfernoMite

Voter (50+ posts)
I am sure IK didnt take the decision alone. MBS must have asked him "Dont invite Dogs, Daku and Chor".
In case Noonies are not aware - Saudis and Saad Al-Hareiri are still angry at Nawaz and Shahbaz for not fulfilling the agreement Shareef brothers signed. Hence, MBS not willing to see Shareef brothers.

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
very Good. Chota Don is criminal. While Fake Bhutto has been abusing PM Khan from day onee...Now he wants to have dinner with PM Khan whom he has been abusing after losing the election. He can have dinner with his Chor Dakoo Daddy...

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan is scared that out of their nature they will ask MBS for a commission on his investments and embarrass him! :cry::cry::cry:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر یہ بات درست ہے تو یہ فیصلہ بھی بلکل درست ہے یہ تو پہلے ہی ہمارے ٹیکس کا پیسہ کھا کھا کر آپھر گئے ہیں ، شکریہ خان صاحب

او نہیں او یار جپانی --- اپوزیشن والے کھاتے ہوے منہ سے پچاکے مارتے ہیں - عمران خان کو بچوں کی ماڈرن امی کی طرح بہت شرمدگی ہو گی اگر سارے حال میں پچک پچک کی آوازیں آ رہی ہوں گی

Tabdeeli Razakar.

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI has their own prostitutes. I agree

jallli jallli noora league k darbarion or billo rani k hawarion ki tueeee sarriii :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
5E8RUXo.jpg

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
BOhattt acha kkya tha ... i hope IK sticks to the plan ...... i was so looking forward for this ...... ye showbaz was begging the govt to help the meetup using his indirect channels in media like hamid mir, bureaucracy and PTI softies like the speaker chootia.
Waisai the bail came exactly in time to enable him to be able to meet...... background mai bohat script chal rahai hain , and not sure what is the role of establishment and the high courts (specially lahore) in this scripting

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Great decision by Govt of Pakistan not to invited people with tainted background.