Good news for the nation, exports are on the rise, trade deficit shrinking| PM's adviser Abdul Razzaq Dawood video message

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Unlike you, I criticise every party you PMLN lapdog. I bash pmln patwaris like you and I bash PTI patwaris. You're all the same in my eyes. Go keep barking and kissing you masters feet lapdog. Go look at my comment history arse licker of Mariam baji.

I know I'm doing the right thing when both PTI, PPP, and PMLN lapdogs are attacking me .

Woof woof back to your master

Sure, keep fooling yourself. A) I am not a PMLN supporter, never was but it doesn't stop cunts on this forum with human feces for brains who are on my ignore list to associate me with PMLN because that's the level of their intelligence.

B) You're defending the wrongs and Uturns of Imran Khan so you're not criticising PTI but acting like a youthiya.

C) You didn't answer my questions.

Muhammad Jibran

Pmln lapdogs are no different from PTI lapdogs. You're all blind boot lickers of your masters.

Quaid e Azam took u-turns because he had a change of heart. Imran Khan took u-turns because he had a change of heart. Both are u-turn takers. Nawaz Sharif is the master of u-turn. I still remember him talking about never taking loans after he comes to power. And then he took more loans than all the previous govt combined.
I remember when Nawaz Sharif said we will increase the literacy rate. And then during PMLN time, literacy rate went down. I remember when Shahbaz Sharif said we will leave govt but never take loans, and then he took a loans. I remember Nawaz Sharif saying that we'll build a university in every district, and then took a u-turn and denied ever saying it.

Keep barking patwari.
So you mean to say imran khan having his heart changed on issues like inflation, poverty, corruption, nepotism, debt, currency devaluation, law and order, justice, vip culture etc.....

I think his heart has made him a demon.... Where quaid e azam didnot have a heart change but realized the ground reality and changed his stance..... It had nothing to do with heart change....

Muhammad Jibran

Pmln lapdogs are no different from PTI lapdogs. You're all blind boot lickers of your masters.

Quaid e Azam took u-turns because he had a change of heart. Imran Khan took u-turns because he had a change of heart. Both are u-turn takers. Nawaz Sharif is the master of u-turn. I still remember him talking about never taking loans after he comes to power. And then he took more loans than all the previous govt combined.
I remember when Nawaz Sharif said we will increase the literacy rate. And then during PMLN time, literacy rate went down. I remember when Shahbaz Sharif said we will leave govt but never take loans, and then he took a loans. I remember Nawaz Sharif saying that we'll build a university in every district, and then took a u-turn and denied ever saying it.

Keep barking patwari.
Check your level...you think i am a patwari hahahha