Ghaddar Maulvis and Indian Agents at it AGAIN

Posted 3 hours ago on BrassTacks:

" Now when news channels are being threatened and we are being blocked from mainstream media by the "free press" and "democratic" govt and "Islamic" groups, we shall continue our azaan from alternate means inshallah. Each member of this page should make at least 5 more members and spread the message far and wide on war footings! Our duty is azaan, spreading it is Allah's promise, inshallah!"

This is called free press in Pakistan, free for Indians to buy into the media I guess.

Allah ZH key mission ko success dey, aur uski madad, hifazat karey. Ameen

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad
be-baqa-e-mumlikat-e-Bakistan

molson4u

ZH is a day dreamer and and wants people to live in 14th century which is impossible. He should go and live with his prophet yousef in havens...lol

You are calling Maulvis as ghaddars?? You must be high on some very strong stuff man. I would like to say go sell your dreams somewhere else. Pakistan does not need any be-imaans to progress. And may I ask who is the party behind this guy who is allowing him to buy airtime???

molson4u said:
ZH is a day dreamer and and wants people to live in 14th century which is impossible. He should go and live with his prophet yousef in havens...lol

naaah he should stay alive for decades. we need him.

can you wait till he dies?

Zaid hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

karachiwala said:
You are calling Maulvis as ghaddars?? You must be high on some very strong stuff man. I would like to say go sell your dreams somewhere else. Pakistan does not need any be-imaans to progress. And may I ask who is the party behind this guy who is allowing him to buy airtime???

Not all the maulvis, just the one who ARE ghaddars and useless.

List of good maulanas, maulvis: Dr Israr, Maulana Ihteshamulhaq Thanvi, Ashraf Ali Thanvi, Maudoodi, Hafiz Qasmi (my personal friend), hafiz Muhammaed Ibrahim (my personal friend), Alim fazil maulvi Hakeem Mubin Ahmad, Hafiz Iqbal Shubrati (personal shiekh from south africa), Hafiz Jamil Ahmad (my personal friend), Hafiz Ahmad Ali from UK (my personal friend), Imam Siraj Wahaj (from NY city), Imam Umer Khattab (from Indianapolis) plus some from Pakistan.

I am quiet sound minded thank you.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Zeeshan Khan

ZH comes up with such cute requests at times. Damn. Anyways, so whatever happened on 23rd March was also planned by someone else? Whatever happened in Peshawar and Islamabad on his shows was also planned? I guess the whole world just loves to conspire against ZH.

Not all the maulvis, just the one who ARE ghaddars and useless.

List of good maulanas, maulvis: Dr Israr, Maulana Ihteshamulhaq Thanvi, Ashraf Ali Thanvi, Maudoodi, Hafiz Qasmi (my personal friend), hafiz Muhammaed Ibrahim (my personal friend), Alim fazil maulvi Hakeem Mubin Ahmad, Hafiz Iqbal Shubrati (personal shiekh from south africa), Hafiz Jamil Ahmad (my personal friend), Hafiz Ahmad Ali from UK (my personal friend), Imam Siraj Wahaj (from NY city), Imam Umer Khattab (from Indianapolis) plus some from Pakistan.

I am quiet sound minded thank you.

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Gazoo Bhai,

You have mentioned Dr Israr name as the first person in your good maulvi list. Do you know Dr. Israr is one of Scholars who have correct Islamic believes.

- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe that Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is alive in his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) grave (قبر).
- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe that Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر)
- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe that Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) knew unseen (علم الغیب)
- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe in grave worshiping (قبر پرستی) or Urs (عرس)

After knowing above facts, instead of investigating why Dr. Israr Ahmed has such pure Islamic believes would you delete his name from your list of good maulvis and start bashing him now onwards??

One suggestion, please do not go to your "peer ji" and use your brain which you might have with the blessing of Allah.

One more thing, I hope that you will use your brain and will not come back with stupid comments like "Deobandi", "Wahabi", "fasadi", "Indian Agents" and copy&paste etc. If you are a sensible person come back with some logical answer or else keep quite!

Gazoo Bhai,

You have mentioned Dr Israr name as the first person in your good maulvi list. Do you know Dr. Israr is one of Scholars who have correct Islamic believes.

- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe that Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is alive in his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) grave (قبر).
- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe that Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is Hazir Nazir (حاضر ناظر)
- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe that Mohammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) knew unseen (علم الغیب)
- Dr. Israr Ahmed does not believe in grave worshiping (قبر پرستی) or Urs (عرس)

After knowing above facts, instead of investigating why Dr. Israr Ahmed has such pure Islamic believes would you delete his name from your list of good maulvis and start bashing him now onwards??

you absolutely not made sense. When did i say Dr Israr wasn't a good maulvi? I put his name in the list good, didnt I? Or do you not know how to read English?

One suggestion, please do not go to your "peer ji" and use your brain which you might have with the blessing of Allah.

Alhamdulillah, I do not believe in peeri/nureedi, but you should go to the tahaffuuz. they are waiting for you. May be you will get some pointers. Alhamdulillah, I have good brain and quiet capable of judging good from bad. But I know YOU wont be bale to because your brain is located in your groins.

One more thing, I hope that you will use your brain and will not come back with stupid comments like "Deobandi", "Wahabi", "fasadi", "Indian Agents" and copy&paste etc. If you are a sensible person come back with some logical answer or else keep quite!

Ok I will give you very logical answer, you are a brainless, your mullas have washed your brain off your head...

note: don't bother replying. I don't to waste my time on brainless such as yourself......good day

Ok I will give you very logical answer, you are a brainless, your mullas have washed your brain off your head...

note: don't bother replying. I don't to waste my time on brainless such as yourself......good day

Again, stupid response by Gazoo Bhai....

Gazoo Bhai, Please read my passage again and try to under stand English. I wrote " You have mentioned Dr Israr name as the first person in your good maulvi list". The translation in Urdu would be " (آپ نے اچھے مولویوں کی لسٹ میں پہلا نام ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد کا رکھا ہے)" I never wrote that you didn't wrote his name in good maulvi list. You did not understood the sentence and you came back with the response " you absolutely not made sense. When did i say Dr Israr wasn't a good maulvi? I put his name in the list good, didnt I? Or do you not know how to read English?"

One request, when responding please do not type your response between others QUOTE. I hope you will understand this simple English.

Gazoo Bhai, if you have the correct and pure Islamic believes which I listed above, same as Dr. Israr Ahmed's believes, then please sincerely accept my apology that I misunderstood you.

rakeem

Maulvis have become Peoples party's bogeyman, during Musharraf era they were defamed and this practice is going on blame the maulvis for everything whereas the power everyone knows lies with generals, political families, feudal lords, etc.. The only maulvi that is in power is Fazlur Rehman and everyone knows how accomodating he has been for the govt. whether Musharraf or Zardari,he might have betrayed his own but he is 'fine' as he is in bed with them.

mush_dewana

Again, stupid response by Gazoo Bhai....

Gazoo Bhai, Please read my passage again and try to under stand English. I wrote " You have mentioned Dr Israr name as the first person in your good maulvi list". The translation in Urdu would be " (آپ نے اچھے مولویوں کی لسٹ میں پہلا نام ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد کا رکھا ہے)" I never wrote that you didn't wrote his name in good maulvi list. You did not understood the sentence and you came back with the response " you absolutely not made sense. When did i say Dr Israr wasn't a good maulvi? I put his name in the list good, didnt I? Or do you not know how to read English?"

One request, when responding please do not type your response between others QUOTE. I hope you will understand this simple English.

Gazoo Bhai, if you have the correct and pure Islamic believes which I listed above, same as Dr. Israr Ahmed's believes, then please sincerely accept my apology that I misunderstood you.
Pakistani1947 I read your few posts I consider you have a thing called Mind but sorry it was my postulation
I am not sure about duty of Muslim to find out misgivings that you mention (Noor / Bashar)
But I am sure that we should have to go after ALLAH s Deen.
Following Deen means your Political, Economy, Judicial, Social ++ system should be according to Quran and Sunna and MASHALLAH Dr Israr (RA) did best to understand these problems.

In short tum loogoon na Deen ko Chuna lagaya hoa ha, Living life like Abdullah bin Ubai.
Go and start following ALLAHs deen and stop worshiping DAJALI SYSTEM.