Get ready for Ghazwa Hinda - Last Episode

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ITS OUT 100% BELIEVE WE HAVE TO MAKE STRATEGY TO PROTECT OUR MUSLIMS BROTHERS

WHY U HAVE PAIN ABOUT THAT
Yeah please don't give me that muslim brother spiel, there are many other places where our muslim brothers need or needed help even more desperately, where were you then with your strategy? Just admit it, this is purely a nationalist issue.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah please don't give me that muslim brother spiel, there are many other places where our muslim brothers need or needed help even more desperately, where were you then with your strategy? Just admit it, this is purely a nationalist issue.

Where is nationalism in this?

Let say if kashmir was hindu state who cares about that?

Even if its nationalism then we still have to fight for it

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
are you a spoke person of Indian Muslims? Do not forget even Adanan Sami left Pakistan to live in India . Sania Mirza still prefers to live in India .

Muslim youth all the times searching for ways to leave Muslim countries to live the life of freedom in West

Unfortunately Kawarjis & Fasadis were / are and will always be among Muslims but in few numbers
"are you a spoke person of Indian Muslims?" -- How ignorant can you be - YOU who has not spoken a word with ANY indian muslim claims to be their spokesperson, and I who HAS SPOKEN to many Indian Muslims yet I know nothing?

YOU have to be a bhakt masquerading as a Pakistani since such ignorant remarks can only have one source...