Get ready for Ghazwa Hinda - Last Episode

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well, he is an analyst and feeding his kids by sitting on the TV every day. Forgive him and enjoy what he say! I like the history references

According to Hadiths used by these Fitna Fasadi Molvies . The King of Jerusalem will win the war of Gazwa e Hindi and bring the kings of India in chains to Jerusalem

Phly Jerusalem pe tu apni hakoomat qaim ker lo . Ajj kaal tu Jerusalem ka King Netanyahoo hai,

Kahen Netanyahoo hi ajj ky Momeneen ka king tu nahi
?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I've heard some dumb shit on all my years on this forum, but this by far is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Thank God a sane and level headed man is our PM and another one our COAS and not some blood lusty emotional knee jerking chicken hawks like you,
Well Shit head do you jhave problem with this? than shove it where the sun don't shine. Keep your shit to yourself.
jave

Wake up Pak

Bilkul Nukes hamny apni tabahi ky liyh hi tu bane hain

Lagat ahi future mein Musalman nuke banany se Tauba Tauba karen gen ky kahen jahilon ky hath na lag jaen!
Jahil terrorist Hitler modi Kay haath may hay aur yeh pagal insaan kuch bhi mar sakta hay.
We will annihilate endia for good. So go back to modi and tell the bastard to come to his senses or we know how to deal with lunatics.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
sorry we are not interested in religious wars --- a religious war = entire world will support India
sooner or later it become religious war like they call you terrorist even you are not biggest terriorist is USA endia etc but world don't listen

Liberal 000

Jahil terrorist Hitler modi Kay haath may hay aur yeh pagal insaan kuch bhi mar sakta hay.
We will annihilate endia for good. So go back to modi and tell the bastard to come to his senses or we know how to deal with lunatics.

He is not going to come to his senses --- tumne jo kerna ha karo , Himat karo agar dam hai tu

Per tum kuch nahi karo gen sirf is forum pe chawalen maro gy aur hamen kaho ge ky ja ky tumhari fantasize ko pora karen ?

Eyeaan

20 crore Muslims living in India happily --- no one is running towards Pak border or towards other Muslim countries as refugees

If you want a religious war and concerned about Umma ---- then go and help Ugyars in China and Rohingiya in Burma they are calling you!

Even Umma is running towards West to escape persecution in Muslim lands !

But being a coward you won't go and help them you just want us to go and die for your fantasizes
Please come out of these little snippets and talking points;
Fact of the matter is nature of the conflict is religious and involves local religious cultures; the resistance will also take shape in the prosecuted group in the same lines.
Further, you are no one to dictate which group I or anyone else feels affinity or have cultural/regional relation or wish to join in the struggle - I may choose who are our neighbors and within us . So stop this stupid and irrelevant talk about ummah and china or other nonsense.
The conflict is religious and in consequence the resistance will follow the same dictate and line. Will you oppose Black resistance to white supremacy that it is racism; such arguments are stupid and outright against liberalism. Every resistance was maligned by such tactics.

As far as your position to Muslim resistance to hindu/hindutwa tyranny is concerned, I care least - You may oppose either side or stay neutral that's your problem not mine but you cannot dictate the terms to the oppressed how they are to organize. As far as zaid hamid is concerned - he is nobody.

Liberal 000

sooner or later it become religious war like they call you terrorist even you are not biggest terriorist is USA endia etc but world don't listen

No religious war --- within 150 years majority of us will be Deists or atheists

the most wanted terrorist of the world was caught from Abbottabad . Phly apni harqaten check karo pher dosro ko blame karo

Liberal 000

Please come out of these little snippets and talking points;
Fact of the matter is nature of the conflict is religious and involves local religious cultures; the resistance will also take shape in the prosecuted group in the same lines.
Further, you are no one to dictate which group I or anyone else feels affinity or have cultural/regional relation or wish to join in the struggle - I may choose who are our neighbors and within us . So stop this stupid and irrelevant talk about ummah and china or other nonsense.
The conflict is religious and in consequence the resistance will follow the same dictate and line. Will you oppose Black resistance to white supremacy that it is racism; such arguments are stupid and outright against liberalism. Every resistance was maligned by such tactics.

As far as your position to Muslim resistance to hindu/hindutwa tyranny is concerned, I care least - You may oppose either side or stay neutral that's your problem not mine but you cannot dictate the terms to the oppressed how they are to organize. As far as zaid hamid is concerned - he is nobody.

We all born as humans not Hindus and Muslims ---- it were the parents and societies who turned us into Hindus and Muslims

If we live as per nature as humans there is no conflict , conflict arises when we go against nature . I have a right too to warn people against useless fake divides and from wasting their precious life for useless purposes

if we follow Golden rule there is no conflict

"What you wish upon others, you wish upon yourself "

Your fantasizes will be history within 200 years , so I advise you to not waste your precious life and energies on unsustainable man made fantasizes

PIND-WALA

[QUOTE="SahirShah, post: 5565727, ر

لہٰذا زید صاحب سوشل میڈیا کا محاذ خود ہی سنبھال بیٹھے ہیں، پتہ نہیں سوشل میڈیا پر شہادت کیسے ہو گی ؟ اکاؤنٹ بلاک ہونا کہیں شہادت کے ضمرے میں نہ آ جاۓ
[/QUOTE]
We need a fatwa for this , how about diesel ?

Wake up Pak

He is not going to come to his senses --- tumne jo kerna ha karo , Himat karo agar dam hai tu

Per tum kuch nahi karo gen sirf is forum pe chawalen maro gy aur hamen kaho ge ky ja ky tumhari fantasize ko pora karen
Beta fikar na kar. Jab time aay ga tu modi gaand daba kar bayghair dhoothi kay kisi rail key patri per shit kar raha ho ga???
Do you really think we will let the bastard terrorist modi conrinue the genocide of Muslims? GO change your chaddi as you have already shitted...???

Eyeaan

We all born as humans not Hindus and Muslims ---- it were the parents and societies who turned us into Hindus and Muslims

If we live as per nature as humans there is no conflict , conflict arises when we go against nature . I have a right too to warn people against useless fake divides and from wasting their precious life for useless purposes

if we follow Golden rule there is no conflict

"What you wish upon others, you wish upon yourself "

Your fantasizes will be history within 200 years , so I advise you to not waste your precious life and energies on unsustainable man made fantasizes
Such table talk looks good when it is used for good and justice but these arguments have no point when they become tools in the hands of tyrants and to promote racial supremacy.
Please don't bring humanity or historicity or biology for defense for racism and oppression. I may shred apart your misguided calls for these 'higher ideas' and nobility - but those are long discussion rooted in human history.
Unfortunately, religion has long history to use such arguments to mellow down the oppressed for power and kings. You sound like a typical priest. There are standard arguments by liberals against this 'evil' use of humanism.
Liberalism is not about 'humanity' ,'brotherhood' or 'naturalism' and other similar religious shit -or even realism but about justice, equality and struggle for alleviation of oppression by all means.

Modest

Zaid Hamid se Jitni gand desi liberals aur Indians ki phat ti hai, shayad kisi aur se phat ti ho. Well don Zaid Hamid sahb, Keep up the good work
Aap ki aksar predictions sahi sabi hoti hai

Liberal 000

Beta fikar na kar. Jab time aay ga tu modi gaand daba kar bayghair dhoothi kay kisi rail key patri per shit kar raha ho ga
Do you really think we will let the bastard terrorist modi conrinue the genocide of Muslims? GO change your chaddi as you have already shitted...

?????????This is the only thing you can do, yahen tak bas tumhara Bheja chalta hai

Liberal 000

Such table talk looks good when it is used for good and justice but these arguments have no point when they become tools in the hands of tyrants and to promote racial supremacy.
Please don't bring humanity or historicity or biology for defense for racism and oppression. I may shred apart your misguided calls for these 'higher ideas' and nobility - but those are long discussion rooted in human history.
Unfortunately, religion has long history to use such arguments to mellow down the oppressed for power and kings. You sound like a typical priest. There are standard arguments by liberals against this 'evil' use of humanism.
Liberalism is not about 'humanity' ,'brotherhood' or 'naturalism' and other similar religious shit -or even realism but about justice, equality and struggle for alleviation of oppression by all means.

That is what I am saying to you --- he who is without sin should cast the first stone--- people like you who cherish, preach and believe in inequality , oppression , injustice, invasions and colonialism have no right to lecture others

Bring up you arguments , I will tear them apart !

Wake up Pak

This is the only thing you can do, yahen tak bas tumhara Bheja chalta hai
Abhi saber kar ja teray modi hindu gandu terrorist ka bheja blow hoonay wala hay.
Tu Apni chaddi dhoond kiyon Kay Tera terrorist endia history honay ja raha hay.
Do you think we will let you bastards terrorists continue with genocide? Don't tell us that we didn't warn you.
filthy chaddi army is scared of Pakistan.
Do you need more abhinandan? Come on try it.

Respect

Can you imagine zahid hamid as leader of army, the world could be destroyed. One side you got modi the other brother zahid hamid.