GENERAL ZAID HAMID (All Merged)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Zaid Hamid and Islamic Scholars

sshahid said:
Thanks for the post. Just note you can never convince Gujjar Khan urf itsnotme90. Its a daring challenge, afterall money talks!

You are right , you cannot convince anyone.

Thats why I was told to Pyare Muhammad PBUH , just to convey the message to the people and not to worry about their conversion to Islam.

People abused Hazarat Aisha and every good person.

The Mullah has made the easiest religion very complicated.
You cannot argue them.
They are going to follow 'Mutishabihat'.

Zaid Hamid is above these allegations.
and this is ' Suni 'and 'Due Bandi' conflict.

If ZH will say any word wrong from this hight and peak, People will kill him badly
but he did not uttered a single word in 'Kuffar'

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Asif Shiraz talks about Zaid Hamid and Yousaf Kazab

Salam
Jaza-k-ALLAH for sharing. V valid points raised.
Thanks. WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KAHIRUL MAKEREEN.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
What is romance? by Zaid Hamid

fleng.jpg

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCWWrLFbSm0&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Sky_faith said:
I don't know what to say ? I am confused..but I would say Mr.Zaid totally deny any kind of relationship with yousaf kazab and his faith what so ever in his public press conference.....he told his Eman and faith.....

Assalam o Alaykum brothers,
Well denying his relationship with yousuf Kazzab is not enough.

For any non-muslim it is enough to say that he believes in One God and Prophet Mohammad PBUH is the last prophet,
but if any christian reverts to Islam than its not enough. He has to explicitly extra declares that he believes the Isa AS was ONLY the Prophet and NOT the son of God. Similarly if a Qadiyani reverts to Islam, he has to explicitly extra declaring the Mirza Qadiyani was a false Prophet and Lanati.

So my brothers, ZH should also have to say that Yousuf was a "KAZZAB", only saying that i have nothing to do with him is not enough. And instead of saying this, he has said in his video that Yousuf was mis-judged by the courts and Ulemas (so under the line, he was defending Yousuf KAZZAB).

And secondly, tell me all of you, what max could happen, if we leave ZH. May be we loose our dearest country Pakistan and thats maximum.

But what max and worst could happen if we follow ZH. May be we loose our IMAN.

So decide each of you urself, if at sometime you have to decide between ur county and ur Iman, what u choose?

Wsalam,
Umer

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers & sisters another update on Ahmed Quraishi FACEBOOK.
U can cross check on his original page.. Jaza-k-ALLAH.
Several young Pakistanis have emailed me a link to this article and asked me if I support Mr. Zaid Hamids position in the current controversy over a convicted blasphemer, Yusuf Kazzab.

My answer is: No, I dont.

This article was written in 2008 and has nothing to do with Mr. Hamids current positions and projects. It was a response to criticism by defeatist elements in the Pakistani media who were upset at the increase in the number of PakNationalist writers promoting a new assertive strain in Pakistans foreign policy and advocating a stronger stance on Pakistans legitimate security and strategic interests in the region.

So the context of this article is Pakistans policy issues. As for the current controversy, I regret to inform you that I disagree with Mr. Hamids position of not coming clean on the issue of the convicted blasphemer. As such, I do not support his current work and public statements relevant to this question. Mr. Hamids current position has resulted in an unfortunate and unnecessary confusion among young Pakistanis.

A distinction must be made between promoting Pakistani interest, which is commendable coming from anyone including Mr. Hamid, and between his personal religious views which are his own business, especially the refusal to accept Supreme Courts verdict on a convicted blasphemer. Whatever his position, this issue has nothing to do with the pro-Pakistan movement that young Pakistanis are spearheading across Pakistan. Please keep the two separate.

This clarification is important in order not to confuse the context of my article written in 2008 which touches on a general debate between defeatist and pro-Pakistan camps within the Pakistani media and the current controversy.

As for TAKMEEL project, I have nothing to do with it. Its a great idea and I know many of its organizers and supporters. They are well-intentioned and patriotic Pakistanis. But I am afraid the project has been detracted by kooky ideas and zombie theories. Any effort that turns divisive and fails to unite is more harmful than useful. Lets hope for the best.

This comment answers several points that I have received in tens of emails and privates messages and calls over the past few days.

Dont let unnecessary controversies and divisions stand in the way of shaping a new, storng and prosperous Pakistan in this century.

Ahmed Quraishi

Source: Ahmed Quraishis Facebook Fanpage
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=5 ... 0055866943

aqeelPK

Citizen
Re: Dats why Zaid Hamid Changd di venue for takmeel event in

i cant figure out whether dis rally is for Pakistan or against zaid hamid.it proves dat mullah toufani grup is certainly not in favor of Pakistan.their only objective is to stop the mission of zaid hamid.

yousuf78

Citizen

fraud and Jahil Mullah hay sala. Tooofani.................. name he check karoo jahil kaaa.

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)

aqeelPK said:
@ commander.... what about this, is it ad also or something else???
remember u removed my post by declaring it an advertisement......... is there any diff.?

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: updated statement of Tanzeem e Islami about Zaid Hamid

Salam brother yousaf
I appreciate ur intentions but u r v late. it has already been discussed in other posts. please check other threads then post. Jaza-k-ALLAH
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid and Islamic Scholars

Raaz said:
sshahid said:
Thanks for the post. Just note you can never convince Gujjar Khan urf itsnotme90. Its a daring challenge, afterall money talks!

You are right , you cannot convince anyone.

Thats why I was told to Pyare Muhammad PBUH , just to convey the message to the people and not to worry about their conversion to Islam.

People abused Hazarat Aisha and every good person.

The Mullah has made the easiest religion very complicated.
You cannot argue them.
They are going to follow 'Mutishabihat'.

Zaid Hamid is above these allegations.
and this is ' Suni 'and 'Due Bandi' conflict.

If ZH will say any word wrong from this hight and peak, People will kill him badly
but he did not uttered a single word in 'Kuffar'

jaisa key main hamesha kahta hoon. agar tum apna dil bhi nikal rakh dogey to yeh naheen manney waley hain.

[wall]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

aqeelPK said:

so these hypocrites have resorted to tasadum...... good work maulana too funny (toofani)[hilar]

these maulanas are all mauqa parast. trying to gain publicity at the expense of Zaid. inshaAllh it will backfire