GENERAL ZAID HAMID (All Merged)

Basim_ali

Re: Confusion About Zaid Hamid

Look at the following link you will get every thing you need to make up your mind.
http://zaidhamidexposition.wordpress.com/

Leaving his association with Yusaf Kazzab, I donot agree with his understanding of islam as it is mostly from sufism. Sufism's basic concepts contradict with Quran and Sunnah.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPa8dRuL_-Y[/video]

FASADISS SHOULD LAY OFF NOW

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid and Islamic Scholars

WHAT DOES THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE WANT? WHY ARE U DELETING THIS VIDEO WITHOUT EVEN NOTIFYING ME. WHY DONT U WANT PEOPLE TO WATCH THIS?

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ZH is a liar and an emotional blackmailer . He has continuously lied about his association with yusuf kazzab and still defends him. He would have avoided all the questions but his hands were forced due to the leaked video. For all his supporters its better not to listen to all his emotional mumbo jumbo about raw/mossad/cia and ultra nationalism . Make your own opinions and do a logical debate taking in arguments from all points of view,not only the ISI funded emotional blackmailer ZH.
He has been putting forward only his own vision and point of view for every week for 3,4 years without any reality check or any evaluation /criticism of his view points. This is called brainwashing. U should go to PMA if you want somebody opinion of patriotism and nationalism forced upon you.
Youth are just blindly following him due to the brainwashing. Give Dr.Israr the same airtime or any other good political party and the youth wouldn't have cared to watch the program. The best recipe for cheap popularity in Pakistan is blame our problems on the rest of the world.

yousuf78

Citizen

Dont be confused my friends. concentrate on what ever he says and he believes.

I am 100% with ZH because he is true in what ever he says.

May Allah be with us all. inshallah.

Pakistan zinda baaad. (Inshallah)

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid and Islamic Scholars

Thank you very much waseem bhai.
May be he had some connection with Yousaf in past but now all his statements Allah ki wadaniyaat ka iqrar aur Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ko akhiri Nabi kehna, i think we should leave him alone we should not accuse him and should not call him kafir.
For those who are confuse please leave this matter on Allah because Allah knows better aur dil ka haal b Allah sai behtar koi nahi janta.
Aghar Zaid Hamid sahib ka Yousaf sai mazi mai koi b connection tha tu yai b yaad rakhey kai touba ka darwaza always khula hota hai aur yai b ho saqta hai kai India , Israel aur America kai kilaaf baat karney par Zaid Sahib ko kisi shazish ka shikar kia ja raha ho ...... kon behtar janta hai sirf aur sirf Allah.
So leave this on Allah, aghar Zaid sahib sachey hein tu Allah Pak un ki madad karey aghar nahi tu Allah pak duniya mai he dekha dey.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)

SUBHAN ALLAH
PAKISTAN PAEINDA BAD
Tarana-e-milli.jpg

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

wow you brainwashed loonies can't even read the newspapers without finding a sign from the New World Order Conspiracy theories.
You guys need to watch MIB men in black and you will start to believe Zardari and co are aliens.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

msohailshah said:
wow you brainwashed loonies can't even read the newspapers without finding a sign from the New World Order Conspiracy theories.
You guys need to watch MIB men in black and you will start to believe Zardari and co are aliens.

you are going to adjust purpose of your life based on a hollywood movie? What not use quran, hadith, your parents etc???? makes sense?

gazoomartian

waseemmanno said:

they never will lay off. its in their gene

they are so hate monger and blood sucker that they wouldnt want anything less than ZH's dead body.

useless nafrat ki bhi had hoti hai. In molvion key ghar mein ja kar dekho, kitna Islam hai

most of them are just beard waley molvis, absolutley no education

gazoomartian

waseemmanno said:

WHAT DOES THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE WANT? WHY ARE U DELETING THIS VIDEO WITHOUT EVEN NOTIFYING ME. WHY DONT U WANT PEOPLE TO WATCH THIS?

I dont think the admin has anything against it brother. I had already posted this yesterday, they try not to duplicate, thats all

UKspec786

Councller (250+ posts)

As until today i have not heard or seen ONE bit of evidence to say that Yousaf Ali claimed to be a prophet. Its all hear say.
As a Muslim i believe "hear say" to be a big fitna.
Can anyone please post a single bit of evidence to say Yousaf Ali claimed to be a prophet. I've heard and seen any audio poste on youtube, not in one of these audios does Yousaf Ali mention that he is a prophet.

Zaid Hamid is doing what is the duty off all us so called Muslims.
If you can not assist in this mission. Then please avoid being a obsticle...

Fear the day when you stand infront of Allah..... and answer to your actions.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

Thats fine. But I guess they could atleast send me a short private text to let me know why my post is being deleted. There are few duplicated posts on the wall now but they dont delete them. Anyhow I shouldnt be judgemental about it. I was bit upset to see my post deleted without any specified reason thats all.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
waseemmanno said:

they never will lay off. its in their gene

they are so hate monger and blood sucker that they wouldnt want anything less than ZH's dead body.

useless nafrat ki bhi had hoti hai. In molvion key ghar mein ja kar dekho, kitna Islam hai

most of them are just beard waley molvis, absolutley no education

Very true. But on this website many indians are also using the muslims names to create mess among us. I wonder how these bloody Indians have too much time to spend on Pakistani forum.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Thanks for the post. Just note you can never convince Gujjar Khan urf itsnotme90. Its a daring challenge, afterall money talks!