Front Line With Kamran Shahid Is Back On EXpress News...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamran Shahid is a mint person, he has been doing real nice shows, has done everything neat and clean in front of public......thumbs up......finally Express News came to know about your importance and value.........

Waseem

Staff member
Kamran Shahid is a mint person, he has been doing real nice shows, has done everything neat and clean in front of public......thumbs up......finally Express News came to know about your importance and value.........

Abbasi bhai also don't forget Imran Khan's show saga that was stopped half way. I don't remember he did another show after that show. Poor kamran has to return to express channel.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbasi bhai also don't forget Imran Khan's show saga that was stopped half way. I don't remember he did another show after that show. Poor kamran has to return to express channel.

To be very honest, I don't think there was something very special was talked in that show, however since it was not aired then there are some doubts, have you ever heard anything in that regard from Imran Khan or any reason which he would have condemed for not being aired.......so its all OK.........

Waseem

Staff member
Might be , but it was a big embarrassment for Kamran Shahid, personally I have seen hundred of messages against samma and kamran shaihd and if you remember he also apologized and condemned it. And secondly I have not seen imran khans saying anything on such issues, lately Edhi sb, gave a statement against Imran khan, PTI did issue and official response but after that never heard anything from Imran Khan or any of their official in this regard.