Friends I am very thankful to all of you for keeping me on the top in the list of dislikes

aasimnaveed

oh bhai yeh akela nahin hai .... lalamusa (qaira ki constituency me jao lakhon milein gey), gujrat me.jo na bibi or na hi zardari k khilaf kuch sun sakty hain ... yeh or baat hai k qaira and mukhtar gher me bohot gaalian nikaltey hain zardari ko ... next time when ill go to Pakistan ill record some lol...

zardari ****** mulk ko chorr k suna hai Kuwait gya hai 2 din k liye ..

No one can enter the house of Allah if Allah does not want him to.
just wait and watch how successful musharraf gets in the future. we will show you the power of youth. youth is with musharraf today!

If u say no one can enter Allah (SWT) house without Allah's permission then we cant even breath without Allah (SWT) permission. Mush has blood of many many innocent people on his neck and he would answer for that. From my point of view going inside Ka'aba is an honor but that alone would not save someone from his wrong deeds.... He might be successful in this world as qaaroon and firoan were kings and very wealthy but their wealth and kingdom would not save them... what would happen with him and everyone after life, only Allah (SWT) knows best. May Allah (SWT) save us all from Allah (SWT) punishment Aameen. Plz read this http://jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/08-05-2011/farman.htm

mush_pride

he killed the biggest baghairat traitor of pakistan Bugti. then he got rid of the terrorists in lal masjid who were taking law in their hands and killing and beating people in public.
if you dont kill such people you government become a banana republic.
do some research before you open your filthy mouth.
i will give my last drop of blood for my leader and there are hundreds of thausands like me who love him to death.
If u say no one can enter Allah (SWT) house without Allah's permission then we cant even breath without Allah (SWT) permission. Mush has blood of many many innocent people on his neck and he would answer for that. From my point of view going inside Ka'aba is an honor but that alone would not save someone from his wrong deeds.... He might be successful in this world as qaaroon and firoan were kings and very wealthy but their wealth and kingdom would not save them... what would happen with him and everyone after life, only Allah (SWT) knows best. May Allah (SWT) save us all from Allah (SWT) punishment Aameen. Plz read this http://jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/08-05-2011/farman.htm

onlykami

Yeh awam tu hain hi dhakkan agar itna usay like karta hain tu jb wo hukmuran tha tu rotay q thay bithai rakhtay :@@@@@@

my little brother Musharraf has 400,000 plus fans on facebook. go there and see how much people love him.
he is loved more than your so called leader Z.I.K

he killed the biggest baghairat traitor of pakistan Bugti. then he got rid of the terrorists in lal masjid who were taking law in their hands and killing and beating people in public.
if you dont kill such people you government become a banana republic.
do some research before you open your filthy mouth.
i will give my last drop of blood for my leader and there are hundreds of thausands like me who love him to death.

I dont have a filthy mouth look in the mirror who is talking. First learn some decency and then come here and rant like a fool. I know there are lots of stupids who will give their filthy and useless blood for a traitor and bugtii was not baghairat he was fighting for his right and his nations right which now kiyani has realized. At least he not like ur baghairat leader who sold so many Pakistanis for dollars and now running like a coward here and there. If ur leader has some guts he would not have fled the country like a coward and would have faced the nation. First go and wash these stains if u have some honor left which i doubt. It is u who is ignorant fool and need to do some research with open eyes about Lal Masjid siege and hear from ur masters filthy mouth what he confessed after getting his ..... kicked and thrown out of power and make stupid people like u fool again...

mush_pride

u Z. Imran Khan supporters are so pathetic and such losers. do not repost the same thing with differend IDs. you guys are just a handful. your leader came to London to talk to his daddy (Altaf Hussain) first and then tried to apologize to Musharraf for all his mistakes. do you even wonder why your leader does not open His filthy mouth against Altaf Hussain or Musharraf any more?
he will do anything for fame but truth is that you can only be an internet aka ***** party. i spit on your so called party huh
Jeay Musharraf
I dont have a filthy mouth look in the mirror who is talking. First learn some decency and then come here and rant like a fool. I know there are lots of stupids who will give their filthy and useless blood for a traitor and bugtii was not baghairat he was fighting for his right and his nations right which now kiyani has realized. At least he not like ur baghairat leader who sold so many Pakistanis for dollars and now running like a coward here and there. If ur leader has some guts he would not have fled the country like a coward and would have faced the nation. First go and wash these stains if u have some honor left which i doubt. It is u who is ignorant fool and need to do some research with open eyes about Lal Masjid siege and hear from ur masters filthy mouth what he confessed after getting his ..... kicked and thrown out of power and make stupid people like u fool again...

u Z. Imran Khan supporters are so pathetic and such losers. do not repost the same thing with differend IDs. you guys are just a handful. your leader came to London to talk to his daddy (Altaf Hussain) first and then tried to apologize to Musharraf for all his mistakes. do you even wonder why your leader does not open His filthy mouth against Altaf Hussain or Musharraf any more?
he will do anything for fame but truth is that you can only be an internet aka ***** party. i spit on your so called party huh
Jeay Musharraf

If mush is really ur younger brother then i have never seen a dumbest and retard like u. What a pity. Answer my questions and ont run like ur baghora leader u all are baghoras u sitting in canada and ur leader dont know where he is. IK the great is in Pakistan not like ur leader who dont have guts to come back and face the nation. What a loser and shameless person and his supporter dont spit on our party keep it to urself and u will need it someday to either spit on ur own face or ur baghora leader

mush_pride

he is a son of pakistan and an ex pakistani commando who knows how to look into the eyes of death unlike your burger leader who is soooo scared of taliban he seldom says any word against them. and answer MY questions! you seem to be as confused as your burger leader
making multiple accounts on siast.ok will not help you the reality is that you are a ***** party now and will be a ***** party in the next election.
you do a rally of 1500 and think you can win seats in pakistan ??????????????? mentally retarded burger kids. shame on you for supporting a taliban puppy
If mush is really ur younger brother then i have never seen a dumbest and retard like u. What a pity. Answer my questions and ont run like ur baghora leader u all are baghoras u sitting in canada and ur leader dont know where he is. IK the great is in Pakistan not like ur leader who dont have guts to come back and face the nation. What a loser and shameless person and his supporter dont spit on our party keep it to urself and u will need it someday to either spit on ur own face or ur baghora leader

he is a son of pakistan and an ex pakistani commando who knows how to look into the eyes of death unlike your burger leader who is soooo scared of taliban he seldom says any word against them. and answer MY questions! you seem to be as confused as your burger leader
making multiple accounts on siast.ok will not help you the reality is that you are a ***** party now and will be a ***** party in the next election.
you do a rally of 1500 and think you can win seats in pakistan ??????????????? mentally retarded burger kids. shame on you for supporting a taliban puppy

At least we dont sell our brothers and sisters like "ur honorable" leader did for money. I am sure if he ever got chance he will sell u too trust me.... If he is that much "brave" then why dont he come to Pak and face the nation. Answer this question and i have only one account here on siasat.pk this is ur job that u make so many accounts just like u fools did on facebook. Our leader lives without security this is called bravery not like ur coward leader who used to take full army with him for his protection and now scared to death not to come Pak becoz he knows he wont have that security anymore and there are many oppressed people thirsty of his blood. I know he is so brave that he was forced to sign the NRO and at last had to be kicked out by the beneficiary of NRO. What a shame