Friends I am very thankful to all of you for keeping me on the top in the list of dislikes

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Friends I am very thankful to all of you for keeping me on the top in the list of dislikes, I never thought that I will be given so serious attention.(clap)(clap)(clap)

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We thought u might reconsider ur opinion of supporting a person who has earned ur posts so much hatred:bigok:. As a human being u r nice person with good education but u r using it on wrong side (from my point of view) but remember supporting crime is like committing crime itself...:) take care brother :jazak:

GraanG2

I am sure Zardari fan is a very nice human being...Like FaysKhan said,There is nothing personal against u Its just that support of urs for corrupt people is making most of members to dislike what u say...I am sure with this much education and nice behavior I will soon read u writing that you have changed ur mind and will not support those looters anymore....

NOT SUPPORTING ANYONE WONT GET YOU ANY HATRED BUT SUPPORTING WRONG PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY PROVE YOU WRONG ONE DAY...By Sir GaanG2...lolz

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
my little brother Musharraf has 400,000 plus fans on facebook. go there and see how much people love him.
he is loved more than your so called leader Z.I.K

sorry i think you dont read today news about voter list is checked out through ECP.................he thru out more then 40 milon Boges fan

GraanG2

my little brother Musharraf has 400,000 plus fans on facebook. go there and see how much people love him.
he is loved more than your so called leader Z.I.K

I personally think its better to have 400 fans in Pakistan than on facebook...And Its better to have 400 fans while u are in Pakistan than 4000000 fans when u cant even go to the country which u wanna lead.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
dont worry he has millions of fans there. go to one of his rally and you will find out. also the pakistanis on facebook are pakistanis too no matter if they are in pakistan or elsewhere. every paksitani is the same!
I personally think its better to have 400 fans in Pakistan than on facebook...And Its better to have 400 fans while u are in Pakistan than 4000000 fans when u cant even go to the country which u wanna lead.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mush ke liye sirf ek Quran ki Ayat :...................watu izzu man tasau watu zillu man tasau wamimma razaqnahum yunfiqoon.......................

GraanG2

Mush ke liye sirf ek Quran ki Ayat :...................watu izzu man tasau watu zillu man tasau wamimma razaqnahum yunfiqoon.......................

I am correcting it cos its a Quranic Verse...

[FONT=Verdana,arial][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,arial]
Quli allahumma malika almulki tutee almulka man tashao watanziAAu almulka mimman tashao watuAAizzu man tashao watuthillu man tashao biyadika alkhayru innaka AAala kulli shayin qadeerun
[/FONT]

Last edited:

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
great ayat . ALlah has blessed Musharraf when he entered the Kaba thrice. no other leader of pakistan got that chance in their life. Allah is happy with Mushrraf thats why he was allowed in His house and now blessed with so much respect and wealth. Praise be to Allah.
i challenge u your Z.I.K can NEVER enter house of Allah coz he is a sinner.