Friends I am very thankful to all of you for keeping me on the top in the list of dislikes

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
great ayat . ALlah has blessed Musharraf when he entered the Kaba thrice. no other leader of pakistan got that chance in their life. Allah is happy with Mushrraf thats why he was allowed in His house and now blessed with so much respect and wealth. Praise be to Allah.
i challenge u your Z.I.K can NEVER enter house of Allah coz he is a sinner.

yahan par aap slip kar gai............................Sharabi agar masjid me jai to most welcome its good change...............but Momin agar Sharabkhane me jai to Azab ki nishani he.............................ab faisla aap ne karna he.....................Momin agar ek mistake kar le to us ko all life is ki talafi karni parti he agar wo momin he .......................warna aap or hum kam hain................................ zamane ki ruswai ke liye

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
great ayat . ALlah has blessed Musharraf when he entered the Kaba thrice. no other leader of pakistan got that chance in their life. Allah is happy with Mushrraf thats why he was allowed in His house and now blessed with so much respect and wealth. Praise be to Allah.

Do u even know that some Munafiq and mushrikeen had offered more than 70 hajj and tawaf.That does not mean they were loved by Allah Subhanahu watala or they were honorable people.Even Abdullah Ibn Ubai (the master of Hypocrites) used to stand in prayers after Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him and would stand next to the great Sahaba.That didn't make him a better person or Muslim.Allah Subhanahu watala even showed him to The Prophet Peace Be Upon Him with name.Going to the house of Allah is not what makes u honorable ,its ur deeds which is responsible for being a better human being.So plz next time come with some decent logic.

By the way One should learn from chances Allah gives him.So Should have Mush.Imagine he was given three chance(like u mentioned). Wallaho A'alam.

Last edited:

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No one can enter the house of Allah if Allah does not want him to.
just wait and watch how successful musharraf gets in the future. we will show you the power of youth. youth is with musharraf today!
Do u even know that some Munafiq and mushrikeen had offered more than 70 hajj and tawaf.That does not mean they were loved by Allah Subhanahu watala or they were honorable people.Even Abdullah Ibn Ubai (the master of Hypocrites) used to stand in prayers after Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him and would stand next to the great Sahaba.That didn't make him a better person or Muslim.Allah Subhanahu watala even showed him to The Prophet Peace Be Upon Him with name.Going to the house of Allah is not what makes u honorable ,its ur deeds which is responsible for being a better human being.So plz next time come with some decent logic.

By the way One should learn from chances Allah gives him.So Should have Mush.Imagine he was given three chance(like u mentioned). Wallaho A'alam.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh friends, please this is a dislike thread for me, so please keep your concentration on me.

Friends from days first till now my argument is still same, if we have concrete prove against one decent person, and that has been proved in so called "INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY" then trust me, You will not find me in this place.

However someone individual's assumption shouldn't be criteria for Judgment, I have given so many logics, which were not replied with logical answers.

I have seen so many people are using avatars for those who has been convicted in international crimes or are absconding from the country, but I have not criticize any one, because every one have choice to keep and love their beloved leaders. All I am looking from you guys, please think logic, talk logic. You all will find the truth.

Last edited:

GraanG2

just wait and watch how successful musharraf gets in the future. we will show you the power of youth. youth is with musharraf today!

Let people decide.If we keep on denying each others statements,it will take forever and neither of us will reach anywhere.So Peace and Out.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
shshshshshshshs naam laina manaa hai dost, lugta hai bilkul nayey aaiey ho, yahan jis ko chahey jitna bura keh lo, magar peer faqeer buzarg shakhsiatkey barey main ek lafz bhi nahi bolna, warna. lol

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
but one thing is clear brother ... It was Mushraf who allowed USA to use Pak air bases & strike through drones over innocent ppl of Pakistan ...... while Zardari & Co allowed USA more than Mushraf, in my opinion both were wrong & didnt consider the impact of their bloody decisions over nation .... both destroyed pakistan ....... in addition to above ..... since Pakistan birth our army, ploiticians are destroying our Country for their own interest ...... May ALLAH S.W.T save us from evils ..... & guide us right path to be the true slaves of him ..... indeed ... God helps those who help themselves ..... & now the majority of Pakistan PPL are awake now & fed up with these Politicians ......

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Friends I am very thankful to all of you for keeping me on the top in the list of dislikes, I never thought that I will be given so serious attention.(clap)(clap)(clap)

Because you are the fan of the most hatred and corrupt person of Pakistan rather of the world............

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh friends, please this is a dislike thread for me, so please keep your concentration on me.

Friends from days first till now my argument is still same, if we have concrete prove against one decent person, and that has been proved in so called "INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY" then trust me, You will not find me in this place.

However someone individual's assumption shouldn't be criteria for Judgment, I have given so many logics, which were not replied with logical answers.

I have seen so many people are using avatars for those who has been convicted in international crimes or are absconding from the country, but I have not criticize any one, because every one have choice to keep and love their beloved leaders. All I am looking from you guys, please think logic, talk logic. You all will find the truth.

Beta fikar nahein karo, yeh Baghairtari bhi bhag jaye ga hakoomat khatam honay k bad kioun k logon ne iski chittar sarson k tail mein bhigo k chuitrol karni hai.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

to its mean un 360 butoon ka aap kia karo ge .....................!!!!

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ya, youth is with musharaf , That Youth whose got their parents earning haram , who drive mercedes , and throw parties in discos in Islamabad and consider drinking as enlightment.....

Not youth like me , who know how musharaf single handedly ditched Pakistan in Kargil and Afghanistan . Musharaf ----> MORON!

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Friends I am very thankful to all of you for keeping me on the top in the list of dislikes, I never thought that I will be given so serious attention.(clap)(clap)(clap)

Aap apne aap se poochiay my dear, k aap ko sab dislike kiun kertey hein, aakhir koi to waja ho ge,, 50 persons aik taraf aur aap aik taraf,, apni islaah khud kijiay, aap ne jaan ALLAH ko deni hai dost, Zardari ko nahi,,
aisa to kabhi nahi ho sakta k 50 log galat kahein, aur sirf 1 insaan sahi kahay,, IMPOSSIBLE,,,
behtar yehi hai k aaj se aap apna ihtisaab khud kijiay, k kya aaya aap such ka saath de rahay hein ya jhoot ka,,, Insha ALLAH aap behtar tor per apne aap ko judge ker sakein gay,

jh_haroon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
great ayat . ALLAH has blessed Musharraf when he entered the Kaba thrice. no other leader of pakistan got that chance in their life. Allah is happy with Mushrraf thats why he was allowed in His house and now blessed with so much respect and wealth. Praise be to Allah.

If you think that ALLAH blessed Mush just to enter in Khana Kaba then what do you think about "Abu Lahab" and "Abu Jahal" who not only enter KABA but they were also in administration committee of Khana Kaba at their's time?

Last edited:

FaisalKh

if you keep this picture in your display you will only earn "tematar and anday" LOLLL

U gave him very good advice but think about ur display pic too.... U might earn stones with that anday and tamatar.... and may be sam tarboooz and kharbooozas as well:lol::lol::lol: