Freedom at Midnight - Why we celebrate 14th August as Pakistani Independence Day & 15th August as In

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Freedom at Midnight

yaar eh urdu vich ki likhia

Com'on man.. don run in a race of this inventions and achievments..

like U.. even we Pakistanis have a a very big list of that.. not only the 6 points u mentioned for india.

i was only saying that u guyz are not slow... u guyz are really good.. but that does'nt means that u r the Best.. :alhamd: We still owns the Title !!

Re: Freedom at Midnight - Why we celebrate 14th August as Pakistani Independence Day & 15th August as India's Independence Da

ae likhiya ae saari tareefan o Allah di ayn jirray karam naal hum saray loki khush rahenday ne

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Freedom at Midnight

Mader pidder azadi, that is.

Pakistan came in existence when first Hindu accepted Islam - Quaid -a- Azam.

British signed papers at midnight, the night between 13th and 14th Aug, therefore Pakistan celebrates correctly, the independence started at the struck of midnight, the beginning of the 14th day.

India delayed a day because they did not want to coincide its day with Pakistan. Pretty stupid if yu think about it. or it could also be that papers were not officially signed until 24 hrs later.

Or it could also be that Indians are genetically slow by 24 hrs.

Actually Indian leadership contacted the "Jotshi Baba's" to find out the "Shubh Ghari" for independence and the Jotshi's declared 15th August as "Shubh Ghari" so they took it.

ye tou ek new development he ...........now its born a new question...........shubh ghari kis ke liye...........India ke liye....but india is secular country..........then only for Hindu...........or ..........for Sikh............or for Muslim.............kiyoon ke in cheezon pe tou sirf Hindu ka yaqeen he Shubh Ghari..................others ke liye Ashubh Ghari hui na..............spezially for Britain ke liye.............:P;););)

طالبعلم کتنا ہے قابل کیوں نہ ہو جاتے...................استاد سے اس کا مقابلہ کس طرح ھوسکتا ہے ............................اب عوام نے فیصلہ کرنا ہے استاد کون اورطالبعلم کون
لیکن فیصلے سے پہلے استاد اور طالبعلم کی تعریف کو ذہن میں ملحوظ خاطر رکھیے گا شکریہ

Com'on man.. don run in a race of this inventions and achievments..

like U.. even we Pakistanis have a a very big list of that.. not only the 6 points u mentioned for india.

i was only saying that u guyz are not slow... u guyz are really good.. but that does'nt means that u r the Best.. :alhamd: We still owns the Title !!

You have invented zero and you will reamin zero forever, good achievement.

Regards

are u just stupid or are you a racist bigot? i never understand your likes. do you go about your day casually abusing india, israel whatever, so that you can get some sleep at night? or do you genuinely believe what you are saying? its not a rhetorical question, but a genuine one. it would be interesting to know.
if you care to reply back, plz save some space by not abusing me. i will abuse myself. i am a %$%& sonof@*****, @sshole, hindu cheap poor black, cow piss drinking bastt@rd. now hope it makes you happy.
Although the power of transfer took place on the midnight of 14 and 15 August, the Indian Independence Act 1947 recognized 15 August as the birthday of both Pakistan and India. The act states; [17]

As from the fifteenth day of August, nineteen hundred and forty-seven, two independent Dominions shall be set up in India, to be known respectively as India and Pakistan.
Jinnah in his first broadcast to the nation stated; [18]

August 15 is the birthday of the independent and sovereign state of Pakistan. It marks the fulfillment of the destiny of the Muslim nation which made great sacrifices in the past few years to have its homeland.
It was on 15 August that the nation celebrated its birthday, however in subsequent years 14 August was marked as the independence day. [19] The first commemorative postage stamps of the country, released in July 1948, also gave 15 August 1947 as the independence day.[20] For 15 August, the corresponding date in the Islamic calendar falls on 27 Ramadan.[21]
Pakistan_PID_Release_for_Independence_Series_1948.jpg