For the first time in our nationwide opinion polls, PTI has cracked the 30% ceiling (enough to win in recent elections) - Roshan Pakistan Opinion Poll

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
One NAB decision can have huge influence on elections. A NAB decision in NS absence will affect PMLN popularity badly. If he returns which is very doubtful now, he can make a difference in election campaign but behind bars it is very unpredictable how people react. I don't think he can afford to come back while his wife is on ventilator and he is to face NAB decisions of going to jail.
If just look at the trend in last year if not week to months. PTI has been only been gaining the ground every day and PMLN losing on the other hand. Imagine after another 20 days what the situation going to be.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
this survey shows shahbaz sharif winning in karachi
and bilawal willing in KPK seat

nonsense poll and cannot be trusted

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Some say that pti don't care about kpk.It is just launching pad to conquer Punjab.Then, I have yet to see pervez khattak appear in public.What happened to him?.....

Then I suggest you to go kpk, I don't even need to clarify the humors about kpk (which are bieng spread by MMA maryam mulla alliance and patwari social media cell)

KPK will be the Qila of PTI INSHALLAH

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Won't happen.It will be end of their politics if they does it.PML-N have is this strong cause they have been in power for decades.Without power, They would be screwed.

Well you think if they contest elections, they'll be able to get the reasonable seats by which they can sit in opposition?????????

PMLN is history my friend, Maryam,Nawaz and others cannot run election campaign freely because they have severe security threats due to Khatm-e-Nabuwwat issue.

Labaik will give a huge surprise to all media and social media pandits in upcmoing elections.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kpk isn't as safe as some pti supporters believe.Sarwar said 20+ seats, JKT said 25 seats.That should tell you.Bannu is a stronghold of MMA.That's the only reason Imran is contesting from it.As for malakand, Bilawal is a leader and leader vote matters.But, Only 2 point difference which doesn't matter.Call it error.Also, Bilawal will easily win Karachi seat.

but as Bilalwal is a leader, IK is also a leader..... why he is being shown as a clear loser overall, except Mianwali-----

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Never said that pti isn't strong in kpk.But, Don't underestimate MMA, PML-N in kpk.

Mansehra was once a strong hold of PMLN in Kpk but now all the surveys are telling that pti will win from mansehra.

As far as MMA (maryam mulla alliance) is concerned, don't need to say anything, kpk people will tell you on 25th

Kavalier

Well you think if they contest elections, they'll be able to get the reasonable seats by which they can sit in opposition?????????

PMLN is history my friend, Maryam,Nawaz and others cannot run election campaign freely because they have severe security threats due to Khatm-e-Nabuwwat issue.

Labaik will give a huge surprise to all media and social media pandits in upcmoing elections.

I agree that TLP will get a good chunk of Punjab rural votes but dont agree that PMLN is finished.... If they dont boycott, they are still going to win enough seats to form a "wari-watta" with PPP...

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree that TLP will get a good chunk of Punjab rural votes but dont agree that PMLN is finished.... If they dont boycott, they are still going to win enough seats to form a "wari-watta" with PPP...

NO WARI WATTA IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS ELECTION. STAKEHOLDERS HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO BURRY THESE TWO RASCALS AND THEIR ILLEGITIMATE SINS (BILLU, BHAGORI etc.)

Kavalier

NO WARI WATTA IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS ELECTION. STAKEHOLDERS HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO BURRY THESE TWO RASCALS AND THEIR ILLEGITIMATE SINS (BILLU, BHAGORI etc.)

Mark my words, if no boycott happens or nothing of the level of BB murder happens, PPP and PMLN are going to form next government along with some other smaller parties like BAP, JUI, independents etc. It is only 20 odd days, so wont be tough to remember what I just wrote.

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then I suggest you to go kpk, I don't even need to clarify the humors about kpk (which are bieng spread by MMA maryam mulla alliance and patwari social media cell)

Im right now in Peshawar dear fahad. There is no advertising boards.. We just meant k they should focus

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)

ALLAH kr aisa ho. We will be more than happy and will thank Allah

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Mark my words, if no boycott happens or nothing of the level of BB murder happens, PPP and PMLN are going to form next government along with some other smaller parties like BAP, JUI, independents etc. It is only 20 odd days, so wont be tough to remember what I just wrote.

OK:D

mubarik Shah

28055992_455270308209267_5162622440440809484_n.jpg

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI has to win 110 seats from KP and Punjab + 1-2 from Karachi
Join FATA independents + Karachi winner + Baloch winner and they can have government

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pretty much what i predicted......we have PTI ahead by just a few seats.......PPP will play kingmaker and decide who forms government...I dont trust zardari one bit and he may side with PMLN at last minute and we will have a nightmare of Bilawal as PM. Those people who are predicting 120+ seatss for PTI are the same ones who were predicting PTI clean sweep in 2013 elections......ignore these dreamers....
It is not a dream, it is a POSSIBILITY!
The 13 seats to MQM P is nothing but laughable at this point. Karachi is completely open... The outcome could be anything, from 13 MQM to 3 MQM, to 3 PTI to 10 PTI. Karachi right now is the most unpredictable city. There are still days, election campiagn is still not in full swing, and anything with 100+ seats for PTI can undo PPP and PML N alliance.
I still believe PTI will manage 100-120 seats hopefully, and the biggest surprise will be from Karachi.