Folks : Welcome to the 3rd World War

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
any confirmed source ??? for this news though it looks to be exactly what you mentioned

Oh my god get ready for the big game i only fear for the innocent people to get killed this War

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont thing that Pak Army or any other country in the world has power to shot down American helicopters

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just Check Out ,

http://www.thermo.com/eThermo/CMA/PD...ctPDF_2637.pdf

The minimum time for DNA profiling/Analysis can be done by Using The Forensic
Science Service (FSS) patent equipment and procedure for DNA analysising . The time is 24 hours , So how the heck have the profiled bin laden's DNA?????????????????????????????????????

WORLD WAR 3 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ===============================> END OF THE WORLD =========> ARMAGEDDON!

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
lols. foreign office has approved this operations. HATS OFF to Americans
USA Army Helicopters were doing spying the area of PMA ,PAK Army shot down the US Army Helicopter, In return CIA did fake raid and declared OBL dead in region near PMA.

So Now be prepared for full and final battle.

Ab pata chalay ga duniya ko , kia cheez hein Pakistani ,Come on baby , we are waiting for you.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
USA Army Helicopters were doing spying the area of PMA ,PAK Army shot down the US Army Helicopter, In return CIA did fake raid and declared OBL dead in region near PMA.

Ab pata chalay ga duniya ko , kia cheez hein Pakistani ,Come on baby , we are waiting for you.

You are sounding so real man.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think aircrafts were US navy. After fall first chopper other had gone toward suwabi. They mighty brought dead body there for their claim & for proof for 3rd war.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
merey khayl main 2 baten ho sakten hain

1 ya to america Afghanistan say nikalna chata hay is liyeh woh sub khuch sameat raha hay?

2 ya ab 3rd war shuro honay wali hay?

ALLAH kare pehla hi theak ho

FaceTruth

Banned
Big joke of the year "Pak army shot down US helicopter"

Come on guys you seems to me drunk. Our whole army tops get training in USA. My cousin is going USA to get training so how they are going to fight against them. haahaaahaa

Slave do not fight.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think US has the capacity at this point of time to engage militarily in a third country as its in huge debt. This is an opportunity for Pakistan, firstly ISI to regain control and limit this relationship with US. be honest with your countrymen, who already have sacrificed a lot. Re-evaluate your assistance with US, as this alliance will bring only blame and shame for PAkistan. Pakistan will get more stuck if they continue the support to US. Whatever the consequences, at least Pakistan will regain control of its country and could play role in a better future outcome.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab pata chalay ga duniya ko , kia cheez hein Pakistani .

No Body nows the Inside story but i think it was fake operation, i do not trust on Pak Forces and Pak Intelligance because the are US Pupits........

T

terex

America fight against taliban and alqaida in pakistan will never lead to 3rd world war!!

Pakistan will have to sort out its problem than blame anyone, or come up with conspiracy theory like zahil hamid clowns

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Big joke of the year "Pak army shot down US helicopter"

Come on guys you seems to me drunk. Our whole army tops get training in USA. My cousin is going USA to get training so how they are going to fight against them. haahaaahaa

Slave do not fight.

Oh your cousins is a slave? WHat about you?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ab pata chalay ga duniya ko , kia cheez hein Pakistani .

There is no full and final battle...Pakistan and USA are allies in War on Terror.....