Finsh Wars between India & Pakistan

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
ahumanonly said:
there u r.most of the indian withraw from this forum voulantry.than u start provocative threds to force them back in this forum. this is emotinol blackmailing.i hope ur cheep mind game will not succed.i know this forum can not survive without indians thas why admin allowed this rubbish thread. any how i request indianguy and whats uo doc and others indians members ,keep away from this forum.what ever nonsense they post let them enjoy foolishely.we should mainntain our dignity.
we should not participate in this forum until they gave us equall rights and freedom.

I agree with you. Why do we care about Pakistan anyway. We know what's going to happen anyway..

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
ahumanonly said:
there u r.most of the indian withraw from this forum voulantry.than u start provocative threds to force them back in this forum. this is emotinol blackmailing.i hope ur cheep mind game will not succed.i know this forum can not survive without indians thas why admin allowed this rubbish thread. any how i request indianguy and whats uo doc and others indians members ,keep away from this forum.what ever nonsense they post let them enjoy foolishely.we should mainntain our dignity.
we should not participate in this forum until they gave us equall rights and freedom.

I agree with you. Why do we care about Pakistan anyway. We know what's going to happen anyway..

You lot are not welcome anyway!!! WE ARE BETTER WITHOUT...