Finally, PTI and PAT have combined OFFICIALLY

Adonis

Banned
In a desperate move by the mentor of PTI and PAT they have decided to combine officially; The mentor thought that the threats of TUQ to storm into Parliament House, PM house etc. will work but government stayed calm that made the mentor desperate. Now, the mentor has only one card left i.e. is to through MQM into this; lets see when this will happen;

PTI, PAT leaders on same platform

http://www.dawn.com/news/1128723/pti-pat-leaders-on-same-platform

5400ff515ee09.jpg

Last edited:

CanPak2

Minister (2k+ posts)
Democracy is getting stronger each passing day. The evil forces will be defeated by people poer.. Long live democracy.. Down with these puppets and their mentors...

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aab saray patwari nooray jheep mitanay kay liay faltoo kee post kar rahay hain....Nawaz is officially proven a lier.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif aik aisa mutmaein beghayrut hai, jo 100 jhoot bol kay bhi khud ko farishta manwanay pey tula rehta hai.

The only reason PTI and PAT have unified their stance is because PAT was about to launch a march on Parliamentat any time.....and PTI wants to prevent them from it for as long as possible. PTI has effectively used non violent means to get 5 out of 6 demands fulfuilled. The last one will be fulfilled wihtout violence as well....and within the realm of the constitution and democracy. No COAS needed. COAS was the need of nawaz sharif. Not Imran or Qadri.

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
​tumhrey jhootey khan ney to kaha tha pti ko kisi besakhiyoon ki zarorat neh hey ab kyun zarorat parh gai loog neh hain kia ha ha ha well done khan tera eik aur uturn

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When some PTI members told me that Imran is not joining padri then I was skeptical and I have been proven right. No matter what the reason standing with padri is standing with a gustakh-e-Rasool pbuh.

wahreh

Dont you know, for PTIians tauheen e imraniyat is a bigger sin then tauheen e risalat

When some PTI members told me that Imran is not joining padri then I was skeptical and I have been proven right. No matter what the reason standing with padri is standing with a gustakh-e-Rasool pbuh.

Last edited:

wahreh

One positivity that i see among all this negativity is that the word establishment has become a slur, a curse word. Even though IK and TUQ may be dying for army to come they may not openly say it, such strong is the public opinion against establishments intervention

Followers of Ik & TUQ are asking me why army is not coming ? My answer is because both are not asking for army's help! Ask your leaders !

Adonis

Banned
One positivity that i see among all this negativity is that the word establishment has become a slur, a curse word. Even though IK and TUQ may be dying for army to come they may not openly say it, such strong is the public opinion against establishments intervention

In todays Pakistan there is no room for direct action of Estbalishment possible; They will use parties like PAT and PTI to get some space out of this system; When they will get that space they will throw PTI and PAT like toliet paper