"Fake news, I think it can have dangerous consequences everywhere" - Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto Zar

Shayan Saif

Councller (250+ posts)
Bilawal Bhutto Speek Points at World Economic Forum.

"I am from a fragile democracy, the leader of the free world demonizing the press concerns me."

"Attacking and demonizing the media, repeatedly saying false fiction on a huge scale, also happens in Pakistan." -Chairman PPP Bilawal Bhutto Zardari"

"News media in the developing world is commercialized, i.e. owned by big businesses, they push their domestic interests. So nontraditional platforms have become a good source of news."

"Politicians, as well as media outlets, push out an agenda. For example, let’s not forget that WMDs in Iraq was also fake news. We have to accept that when we don’t often see our own faults and weaknesses in the West."

"I have great respect for the integrity and independence of BBC and NY Times. However, they pitched US intelligence narratives that were absolute fiction."

"The current business model is a fundamental threat to democracy. Big business houses control media in Pakistan, they dominate the space and narrative. They don’t hesitate when running fictional news."

"We have the bravest and best journalists in Pakistan. We have managed to fight off three dictatorships with their help."
"I fear to undermine freedom of the press in a young democracy."

"We need to relook what we are teaching at our schools. Students must be taught about sourcing, bias, researching a topic from various angles and what fake news looks like."

"Internationally, partisanship has become toxic. It’s a fundamental threat to our democracy."

"President trump’s Fake News Awards are rounding up news organizations that were seen as objective and painting them as partisan and hitting them in a politically partisan manner, almost forcing them to react in the same way."

"We must educate ourselves and empower our citizens to deal with the issue of fake news. it won’t be around for long."

https://www.weforum.org/events/worl...-2018/sessions/fake-news-versus-real-politics

Brilliant Leader of Pakistan and Pakistan Peoples Party speak in World Economic Forum with his Positive gesture. He Shows that he is a leader also a well-known person in Pakistan Politics.

[video]https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2018/sessions/fake-news-versus-real-politics[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Bilawal bhutto Speaks out in World Economic Forum- A brilliant leader of Pakistan Peoples Party

hahahahahahahahahahahah lagta hai qalandar ne new account bana lia hai.....wesy birlliant khusri thek hai iska naam...

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Bilawal bhutto Speaks out in World Economic Forum- A brilliant leader of Pakistan Peoples Party

ہے تو اک چور کا پتر

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)

He is well educated young man but i am not sure about his ability as a politician especially Pakistani politics and understanding of Pakistan's issues. He also faces serious communication issues in Pakistan.

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A leader who can't even recognize cities in Sindh on google map

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

His father is the best economist for his family

mohammadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

The lady totally destroyed him.

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kitny dfaa iss shemale ko introduce kroo gyyy ppppppp waloo yea chala howa kartoos hyyyy yea bnyy ga leader haaaaa

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Asking about "Fake News" with the "Fake Bhutto"...

Shayan Saif

Councller (250+ posts)

who is Qalandar..?
im not any qalandar but jo bat sahi hai wo sahi hai us py propeganda krna theek nahi hai.

hahahahahahahahahahahah lagta hai qalandar ne new account bana lia hai.....wesy birlliant khusri thek hai iska naam...

Shayan Saif

Councller (250+ posts)

"Fake Bhutto" actually you didn't know him or his points, he just uses her mother second name but why I'm coaching you?
Asking about "Fake News" with the "Fake Bhutto"...

Shayan Saif

Councller (250+ posts)

you right he is well-educated man, also he knows the politics because of his family background.
He is well educated young man but i am not sure about his ability as a politician especially Pakistani politics and understanding of Pakistan's issues. He also faces serious communication issues in Pakistan.