Faisala Aap Khud Kar Lain - by Hassan Nisar

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
02_01.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk//5-25-2011/lahore/images/02_01.gif

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would not spend much time reading pseudo journalist. He is one of those who have no love for this land. He himself is dirty from inside.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would not spend much time reading pseudo journalist. He is one of those who have no love for this land. He himself is dirty from inside.

I also read the last paragraph of this article and its worth to be read.... he is right in saying that... and thought provoking for everyone... lekin afsos kisi ko fursat hi nahi...

sama.aamir1

Councller (250+ posts)
I would not spend much time reading pseudo journalist. He is one of those who have no love for this land. He himself is dirty from inside.[/QUOT
janab.. mana app kay pass time nahi .lekin aik misal doon .. jo rakhi kay lie pala jata hai ghar main.. samjh gay na who bi dirty hota hai lekin us ka bhoonkna mani rakhta hai kion kay who khabar daar karta hai humain ... samjh gay naaa.. buss read kar lia karo baqi ALLAh par chor do or khud koshish karo

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Fact of the matter is that we don't like Truth.........because it is bitter. We are used to sweet candies given by Mr. Malik,Mr.Gailani,Mr. Ghaddari and xyz.......... Keep eating sweet candies and go back to sleep......until somebody breaks your door and invades your home......what will happen after that ? You don't like to hear that...........because you are used to sweet candies.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

you don't have to spend much time on reading what is right.. you shouldn't read what you can do to improve pakistan.. you shouldn't read how we can help pakistan to grow strong.. all you can read is how to spread hatred among people.. how to talk about the latest attack on the people of pakistan and have fun while spiing tim's..
This is the reason pakistan is not progressing because people like you don't want to listen to their faults and their weakness but laugh at others although they are much better thn you.. Keep laughing at them but remember the world is laughing at you.. There was a time when we used to make fun of bengals currency and say "ye insan takkey ka nahi" now theyr currency is way better then ours.. so laugh it off, not like you care about this country anywayz...