Facts about MQM.....Please read it without any biase

stardustweb

I have been to South Africa and had the misfortune of meeting the MQM sector incharge for Johannesburg. The guy was a complete a55 calling AH as the only true alim in the world and showing doubts about authenticity of Quraan even.

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
I have been to South Africa and had the misfortune of meeting the MQM sector incharge for Johannesburg. The guy was a complete a55 calling AH as the only true alim in the world and showing doubts about authenticity of Quraan even. I was told that anyone refusing to pay bhatta from amongst the workers shipped to South Africa was killed by local gangster at the behest of that idiot. I still remember his name and would never like to meet that idiot again as long as I live.
Is the name qamar ghalib teddy,i heard there is someone with this name in south africa who has contacts with mqm top leadership.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear I totally agree with you as I am myself in the knowledge of MQM links with South African Mafia as well as with the Indian and even srilankan under world . . . . It is the characteristics of the under world that they give their Don a status equal to God and that is the case even with MQM . . . . Even MQM slogans of calling Altaf as Huq ki Kitaab and Waqt ka Imam are all the product of this philosophy . . . . There is not much difference between these Grave Preachers and the core die hard MQM members as they preach their peer sahib the same way . . . . . I dont know weather you believe in Dajjal's Fitna or not but this Altaf is definitly a Fitna as he have put curtains over the senses of even the educated people of Karachi . . . . through his weapon of ethnicity . . . . .

I totally agree with you infact MQM has also links with Israel, and MQM provided arms and support to Israel to capture Juraseleum. Also If you read the history books, you will find out that Altaf Hussain travelled back in time and stayed for 10 years, during which he befriended "yazeed" and planned the events of 9th and 10th Muharram.
Also in the backalley of my house, a cat gave birth to 4 kittens last week, I dont know how, but I am sure Altaf Hussain had something to do with it.

GET A LIFE YOU SORE LOOSER! and stop blaming every thing on MQM.

aq.inqalabi

Senator (1k+ posts)
i mean seriously the projection ppl give to mqm on siasat.pk makes me feel sumtimes tht they dont hv 25 seats in national assembly rather they have 250 seats in assembly :13: ,

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
jealousy-0.gif
for all mqm haters:biggthumpup: