Extreme Abusive Language by Shahi Syed against Mohajirs of Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes i think MQM kills people brutally on May 12 and if some one use strong language, its haraam then..... Mehwish ji aap logon ne 12 May ko jo itne be gunah Pakhtoon katal kie os ka kia Jawab hae ap ke pas.....

Aj bhi dekho to har jagha Pakhtoon ka khoon beh raha hae... magar wo bechare apne province ka naam badalna chahen to har ek ke pet mae maror uth Jata hae......

yes to be honest i condemn his views and language but you should also see what MQM is doing.... Ab aap kisi qom ke 50, 60 log be dardi se katal kar do to aap kia tawqqo karengen ke wo aap par phool barsaega?????? mere khayal se ehmaqo ki jannat se nikal aaen Mehwish sahiba... Abhi pichle 2, 3 dinon mae bhi Target killing mae 80% Pakhtoon hi mare gae....

Zorro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Welldone shahi saeed send a message to these crooks.The killer of HKEEM SAEED,Killer of AZEEM HMAD TARIQ.killer of annocent people on may 12.Killer of the people of karachi.The killer of thier own Mahajar people.Rapist ,bhatha khor and getting dictation from their master USA.Doing TAwaf of white house insteat of KABBA and so on.why not the leader of the MQM not coming to pakistan becuase he is working on someone else agenda.Pashtoon are peacefull people but it does not mean that you should slap them.They know how to react by not killing annocent people in the street but to fight you in the parliment.Yes pashtoon of karachi worked hard and built a fortune and didnt get any bhatha or ghunda tax.

Shahi Syed, first of all you should clear that You are in the interest of Pakistan Either Against Of Pakistan..!! You Father was not in the interest of Pakistan and Even He was Collapse the Status OF Pakistan..!! We are Here and Very Struggle for the sovereignty of Pakistan, Criminals Mafia. ANP..:angryfire:.Pakistan Zindabad..:pakistan-flag-wavin

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM jesi bhi hai tum logon ki nazar may, may to Insha'Allah MQM ko hi vote donga :fing02: Jalne wale jalte raho MQM ki popularity say jo aajtak 1% bhi kam nahi hoi hai tumhare be tahasha be buniyad ilzamat k bawajood. Hum to jalti ko jalayen gay, halwa pori khayengay :15:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خان بھائی صاحب،

مجھے پاکستان کا نہیں علم، مگر میں نے تو یورپ میں یہی دیکھا ہے کہ جو گورے غیر ملکیوں کو قبول نہیں کر پاتے انہیں ہم بہت برا بھلا کہتے ہیں۔

مگر افسوس ہوتا ہے کہ ہم پاکستان میں ان تعصبی گوروں سے زیادہ تعصب رکھتے ہیں۔

مجھے دیگر پاکستانیوں پر تو کیا، اس پر بھی بہت اعتراض ہے کہ افغان مہاجرین کو ہم کیوں قبول کرنے کے لیے تیار نہیں کہ وہ لوگ بھی محنت مزدوری کر کے اپنا اور اپنے بچوں کا پیٹ پال سکیں۔ میں یہ ماننے کے لیے تیار نہیں کہ اللہ نے ہمیں منع کیا ہوا ہے کہ ان کے ساتھ اپنا رزق شیئر کریں۔ چنانچہ اب میرے ابو اور چچا بھی جب افغان مہاجرین پر اعتراض کرتے ہیں تو میں "انسانیت" کے نام پر ان سے ہرگز متفق نہیں ہوتی ہوں، اور میں کیا کروں جب مجھے افغان مہاجرین کے بچے بھی بالکل اپنے پاکستانی بچوں کی طرح نظر آتے ہیں، ان میں کوئی فرق نظر نہیں آتا۔

For the first you have written something without your Taussabi Zehniyat and majority of readers would have been wondering if this Mehwish Ali or someone else using her account.
We do hope you will continue on these lines rather than posting things like Imran Khan Ki NaInsafi.

We liked this post because your statement and argument here is poles apart from the actions of the party you support.

Zorro

yes i think MQM kills people brutally on May 12 and if some one use strong language, its haraam then..... Mehwish ji aap logon ne 12 May ko jo itne be gunah Pakhtoon katal kie os ka kia Jawab hae ap ke pas.....

Aj bhi dekho to har jagha Pakhtoon ka khoon beh raha hae... magar wo bechare apne province ka naam badalna chahen to har ek ke pet mae maror uth Jata hae......

yes to be honest i condemn his views and language but you should also see what MQM is doing.... Ab aap kisi qom ke 50, 60 log be dardi se katal kar do to aap kia tawqqo karengen ke wo aap par phool barsaega?????? mere khayal se ehmaqo ki jannat se nikal aaen Mehwish sahiba... Abhi pichle 2, 3 dinon mae bhi Target killing mae 80% Pakhtoon hi mare gae....

LOL, Here We Don't want to make any Hypocritical Statement..On 12th May, MQM also Lost its 14 Workers..!! By The Way I Want to Clear Here That ANP is the Most Attacker in The Massacre of 12th May..!! All of Criminals Easily Smuggled Ammunition / Weapons.. Bhai Saab, Plz Don't Treated as Hypocrite Be A Man..
:fing02:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
We can not forget muhajirs of makkah and ansars of madina. In karachi both parties are mohajir. So no one should be claiming ownership of karachi over others.

Zorro

We can not forget muhajirs of makkah and ansars of madina. In karachi both parties are mohajir. So no one should be claiming ownership of karachi over others.

Bhai Saab, you are at the Point but You have conservative thoughts.!! Urdu Speaker Refugees were more Struggle rather than Others They Were Lost their Lives and Left their Homes for the Sake of Pakistan ( An Idle State For Muslims) , So We Appreciate All Refugees, And They are also a Patriotic Pakistan as Other One..!!

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
My Dad speaks pushto and my mom speaks Urdu. Both are migrators. This guy Shahi........ should get lashed.

Imation

Citizen
yes i think mqm kills people brutally on may 12 and if some one use strong language, its haraam then..... Mehwish ji aap logon ne 12 may ko jo itne be gunah pakhtoon katal kie os ka kia jawab hae ap ke pas.....

aj bhi dekho to har jagha pakhtoon ka khoon beh raha hae... Magar wo bechare apne province ka naam badalna chahen to har ek ke pet mae maror uth jata hae......

yes to be honest i condemn his views and language but you should also see what mqm is doing.... Ab aap kisi qom ke 50, 60 log be dardi se katal kar do to aap kia tawqqo karengen ke wo aap par phool barsaega?????? Mere khayal se ehmaqo ki jannat se nikal aaen mehwish sahiba... Abhi pichle 2, 3 dinon mae bhi target killing mae 80% pakhtoon hi mare gae....

es ka kia jawab hy tumary pass
- 15,000 mqm workers killed based on fake story of jinhapur
- 60 mqm workers burried at margala mountain
- 350 mohajir killed qasaba ali ghar
- 400 mohjair killed pakka qila operation
- 15 MQM workers killed by ANP on May 12

no you cant see all these because you are blind in tasoob. Jawab hy tumary pass ?

Last edited:

realfriend

Citizen
Please recall the language of MQM workers which was used on walls of karachi against Imran Khan of TIP

Dear Friends

AoA
Although the language which was used by shahee syed was not appropriate but at other hand see why he was constraint to use such type of language.The only reason is the behaviour of the leaders of MQM who once again killed the innocent rakshaw taxi drivers and mochees.surprisingly MQM blemmed that the killing is a bloody game of hazara and ANP workers.
The people of pakistan never forgated the language of MQM workers when they used totally bazaree nude language against Imran Khan of tehreek-e-insaf.I dont think MQM has any right to blam ANP for abuse language

Imation

Citizen
mqm jesi bhi hai tum logon ki nazar may, may to insha'allah mqm ko hi vote donga :fing02: Jalne wale jalte raho mqm ki popularity say jo aajtak 1% bhi kam nahi hoi hai tumhare be tahasha be buniyad ilzamat k bawajood. Hum to jalti ko jalayen gay, halwa pori khayengay :15:

yar ye bichary log 20 sal sy propoganda kar rahy magar ham mqm ni chorne walee.
HAR ELECTIION MAIN BICHARAY MOON KI KHATE HAIN BAR BAR ZALIL HOTE HAIN.

Dil dil mqm and jan jan mqm......................ga mqm. Jalne waloon ka moon kala.

Last edited:

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
i can write many words here but i think when i say that , there is NO mohajir ,baluchi ,sindhi, punjabi in ANP , BUT in MQM there is many punjabis, sindhi, baluchi and pathans.....that clears everythng :-)))))))

GA MQM

realfriend

Citizen
I am totally agreed to Imation's view point . The killing of MQM workers was a fals story no MQM worker was burried at margala hills if it is correct why these moqa parast killer party not recovering the body of their workers. Altaf is working for the agenda of Americans.
Aik baat sunlo bhaee jee karachi sindheeon ka and than sub ka hae
Karachi hamara kehney walo pehley apni hesiat dekh lo
jalee votes se jetney walo jis din fair election hon ge tumhara pool khul jaey ga
so usdin se daro and sachey pakistani bun ker raho
pakistan per hukmorani ke khowan na dekho
wese khowab dekhney per pabundee nahee
so dekh lo
koee mozaeeqa nahee

realfriend

Citizen
yar ye bichary log 20 sal sy propoganda kar rahy magar ham mqm ni chorne walee.

Dil dil mqm and jan jan mqm......................ga mqm. Jalne waloon ka moon kala.

dheet logon ka yahee to kaam hota hae
darpok leader walee qoom MM
ghar se bhaga leader MQM
karachi ke qatel MQM
Azeem tariq ke qatil MQM
Bhando leader walee MQM
choren bechney walee party MQM

Imation

Citizen
dheet logon ka yahee to kaam hota hae
darpok leader walee qoom mm
ghar se bhaga leader mqm
karachi ke qatel mqm
azeem tariq ke qatil mqm
bhando leader walee mqm
choren bechney walee party mqm

Oh oh I can feel your pain. Dont worry I have medician for you.....you need Burnol

Last edited:

Imation

Citizen
I am totally agreed to Imation's view point . The killing of MQM workers was a fals story no MQM worker was burried at margala hills if it is correct why these moqa parast killer party not recovering the body of their workers. Altaf is working for the agenda of Americans.
Aik baat sunlo bhaee jee karachi sindheeon ka and than sub ka hae
Karachi hamara kehney walo pehley apni hesiat dekh lo
jalee votes se jetney walo jis din fair election hon ge tumhara pool khul jaey ga
so usdin se daro and sachey pakistani bun ker raho
pakistan per hukmorani ke khowan na dekho
wese khowab dekhney per pabundee nahee
so dekh lo
koee mozaeeqa nahee

Yar Karachi choro gilgit main tu fair election hoe thay na. MQM got highest votes and won the seat. Wahan pe bhi tum logoon ka moon kala kia.

Last edited:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mehvish Ali; you own language and mentality that I observed during last months, is enough to understand your class.
If you are of that class, you deserve worse than this.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am really saddened and extremely disappointed on the fact that times like these when Karachi is being burnt and innocents people are loosing their lives, someone able to start a thread to divide the people even more and sow the hatred of each other in the hearts of Pukhtoons and Muhajirs only because they speak a different language. Shahi syed doesn`t represent the people of Karachi nor he represents the Pukhtoons of Karachi as much as Altaf doesn`t represent the real face of the Muhajirs of Karachi. They are politicians and they will take the advantage of the situation. Mehvish only managed to get this division going at the time which requires more cautious approach. Shame on her. What was the motive here.
To prove that Pakhtoons are blood thrusty animals of Muhajirs.This is why I hate these custodians of people.They think they own the land and along with the people of that land.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shahi Syed appeared so cheap and retard in his speech. How come he used such hateful words for Pakistanis? And since when they have become Pakistan lovers? ANP always supported Afghanistan and India in crises situations and their grand leader Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan preferred to be buried in Afghanistan instead of Pakistan......

Status
Not open for further replies.