Extreme Abusive Language by Shahi Syed against Mohajirs of Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My request to the admin is that they should be more vigilant in times like that for the opening of new threads in forum which tends to fuel the ongoing crisis in Karachi.The obvious intention could not be to courage harmony and dose off the fuel of fire but rather the contrary consequences are desirable. The admin can use his/her scissor to direct this trash to the bin where it belongs.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My request to the admin is that they should be more vigilant in times like that for the opening of new threads in forum which tends to fuel the ongoing crisis in Karachi.The obvious intention could not be to courage harmony and dose off the fuel of fire but rather the contrary consequences are desirable. The admin can use his/her scissor to direct this trash to the bin where it belongs.
Think before speak that, which you yourself don't follow.
Why, when you post fictitious allegations, against MQM, you don't apply to you yourself?

Zorro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
dheet logon ka yahee to kaam hota hae
darpok leader walee qoom MM
ghar se bhaga leader MQM
karachi ke qatel MQM
Azeem tariq ke qatil MQM
Bhando leader walee MQM
choren bechney walee party MQM

Hahaha, You Should Join drama industry and your Affiliated party should also Join..LOL, MQM is not a Drama, It's the Power of 98% Middle Class & Poor Peoples of Pakistan

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
Anything thread that doesn't stay on the topic and becomes a personal battle ground will be closed from now on. Please keep that in mind before replying.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
WE ALL ARE MUHAAJIRS ... stop stupid statements.... almost everyone in PAKISTAN is a muhaajir DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? My forefathers migrated from Indian Punjab to Lahore ... WE ARE MUHAAJIRS too ... stop such nonsense MQM . MQM is just a mafia-cum-political party supported by RAW and US. MQM playing with the people of pakistan i.e karachiites on using the mere name of MUhaajir??? Whatever ANP leader said ... he is totally right. You people cant tolerate his abusive language think about the mothers,sisters,wives and daughters of the innocent people MQM has killed. If there can be an army operatiopn against TALIBAN in SWAT and frontier then we demand ARMY OPERATION AGAINST MQM to relief our beloved city and people of Karachi.

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please note: this video is out of context; SHAHI SAYED WAS REPLYING TO COMMENTS OF MQM.

i still remember when Pak army started operation in FATA, and people started migration, the words of FAROOQ SATTAR, " WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE COMING TO "KARACHI" THERE ARE 100 STOPS IN THE WAY FROM PESHAWAR TO KARACHI, WHY THEY ARE NOT STAYING IN RAWALPINDI, LAHORE, MULTAN, WHY THEY ARE COMING KARACHI.

My question is who is he FAROOQ SATAR to stop any Pakistani to enter in Karachi.??????

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is mqm's bhutta khor. His ancestors probabaly told him to close the gate after big migration to karachi.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Forgiveness love and affection with each other ( dicipline ,faith and unity ) this is Islam and Pakistan ! Perhaps some foreign agents ( black Sheeps ) are in our socity with their foreign agenda ?
Pakistani Flag Zindabad !
Pak Forces Zindabad Trators ( ghardar) bloodsucker, corrupt people and establishment Murdabad Pakistan Zindabad !!!!

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
خان بھائی صاحب،

مجھے پاکستان کا نہیں علم، مگر میں نے تو یورپ میں یہی دیکھا ہے کہ جو گورے غیر ملکیوں کو قبول نہیں کر پاتے انہیں ہم بہت برا بھلا کہتے ہیں۔

مگر افسوس ہوتا ہے کہ ہم پاکستان میں ان تعصبی گوروں سے زیادہ تعصب رکھتے ہیں۔

مجھے دیگر پاکستانیوں پر تو کیا، اس پر بھی بہت اعتراض ہے کہ افغان مہاجرین کو ہم کیوں قبول کرنے کے لیے تیار نہیں کہ وہ لوگ بھی محنت مزدوری کر کے اپنا اور اپنے بچوں کا پیٹ پال سکیں۔ میں یہ ماننے کے لیے تیار نہیں کہ اللہ نے ہمیں منع کیا ہوا ہے کہ ان کے ساتھ اپنا رزق شیئر کریں۔ چنانچہ اب میرے ابو اور چچا بھی جب افغان مہاجرین پر اعتراض کرتے ہیں تو میں "انسانیت" کے نام پر ان سے ہرگز متفق نہیں ہوتی ہوں، اور میں کیا کروں جب مجھے افغان مہاجرین کے بچے بھی بالکل اپنے پاکستانی بچوں کی طرح نظر آتے ہیں، ان میں کوئی فرق نظر نہیں آتا۔

Thanks for the proper comments and it is according to the mith of Islam and Pakistan.

Please take care this (Perhaps fake Khan 125 ) who is a slow poison. One side he is shouting (Kasab, Kasab ) against Zaid Hamid and here his comments are not according to our ( unity , faith , dicipline ) love , affection and forgiveness ?
Pak forces Zindabad , Pakistan without any discrimitation Zindabad !!!

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afgan are Muhairs too...

Stop saying Muhajirs to criminals Biharies...

No one is Muhajir after the half Century. It is their third generation now...

Grew up in common sense.

It was MQM who started using word MOHAJIR. MQM is basically a mafia. I have seen Gunda Gardi of APMSO right from their inception in colleges of Karachi. At that time they were openly against Sindhi, Punjabis and Pakhtoons. PSA (Punjabi Students Association) and PPI (Punjabi Pakhtoon Ittehad) were formed as reaction of MQM's gunda gardi and badmaashi. I have many Urdu speaking friends in Karachi who are also victims of MQM's bhatta khori.
Naam badal lia magar kaam nahi badla.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please note: this video is out of context; SHAHI SAYED WAS REPLYING TO COMMENTS OF MQM.

i still remember when Pak army started operation in FATA, and people started migration, the words of FAROOQ SATTAR, " WHY THESE PEOPLE ARE COMING TO "KARACHI" THERE ARE 100 STOPS IN THE WAY FROM PESHAWAR TO KARACHI, WHY THEY ARE NOT STAYING IN RAWALPINDI, LAHORE, MULTAN, WHY THEY ARE COMING KARACHI.

My question is who is he FAROOQ SATAR to stop any Pakistani to enter in Karachi.??????

MQM Karachi ko apnay baap (Altaf Hussain) ki jageer samajhti hay.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Their is no objection in calling MQM but when it comes to Muhajirs then he should watch his word as Muhair came out only once but that complete the whole thing after coming out...

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shame on your vision and your think

these types of people are mentally retarted. These guys dont even believe in islaam, their masters are Hindus, americans. ANP is disgrace for brave pakhtoons and harmed pakhtoons more than anyone.

Chammat marnay ka kehnay walay daily mar rahay hain, but these nasty people are keeping quite,

I feel sad that there are few who support them.

In Islam the people who left their homeland for Allah's rule , they are most respected.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shame on your vision and your think

Pakhtoono ke naam pe dhabba...Aese logo ki soch ko dekh kar mujhe apne pakhtoon hone par sharam aati hai...Yeh jin ko panah guzeen kehte hain,is ko sharam aani chahiyie...Pakhtoon apne bachon ko bhooka sulate hain lekin pehle apne mehmano ko khana khilate hain.Is besharam ne Pakhtoon saqafat aur mehman nawazi ki dajhyan udha di...Lekin qasoor in ka nahi hamara hai ,jo hum in ko apne sar par bhita lete hain.

Status
Not open for further replies.