ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: pakistani is saudi arab very difficult situation

سعودی صرف بھائی چارے اور پاکستان سے محبت کے وجہ سے پاکستایوں کو نکال رہے ہیں
تا کہ یہ پاکستان جا کر اپنے ملک کی خدمت کر سکیں

باقی الله کے رسولpbuh کا یہ ارشاد کہ
أخرجوا المشركين من جزيرة العرب
(مشرکین کو جزیرہ عرب سے نکال دو )

تو امریکیوں کی کالونیاں شائد اس وجہ سے خالی نہیں کروائی جا رہیں کہ کبھی نہ کبھی تو وہ مسلمان ہو ہی جائیں گے

muntazir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I dont think ke yahoodi aur nasrani Pakistanion ki tarah mohtaj ho kr doosray mulkon main naukri krnay jate hain, not in this big numbers anyway.

janab main nokri waloon ki baath naheen kerraha hoon un logon ki baath kerraha hoon jo key base lekar bethey hain un key ley kisi qanoon ki zarorat naheen who loog her qisam ki qanoon sai mubarra hain main mazeed wazahat naheen kersakta aap samaghdar hi hain samagh gai hoon gai.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
سعودی قبل ا نفرت قوم ہے. ان کو صرف پاکستانیوں کو رسوا کرنا آتا ہے پاکستانوں نے ان کا ملک بنایا لکن یہ کسی کی عزت نہیں کرتے.

نہ میں شیعہ ہوں ور نہ ہی انٹی عرب. عرب قبل ا نفرت قوم ہے مجھے پتا ہے کیوں کے میں قطر میں پیدا ہوا تھا

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)

Will you leave the land of hindus you occupied in name of islam as pakistan? and remember before mughals there were hindus in this subcontinent

Yes i talked about engineering because I guessed that you are educated, I am sorry i did not know otherwise, I recommend you read history by independent authors. I am in not in state of illusion because I was in that state 30 yrs back when i had limited access to knowledge I am free and happy now so do not be naive and just keep the discussion alive(clap)

Who occupied land of hindus? How many did they come from arab and how many native converted to islam?

Almost all of muslims living in pakistan and india are native, they just changed their religion.
By your logic sub-content is only for hindus and who ever converts to islam should go to arab. By your logic saudia (specially macca) should be given back to idol worshippers.
But since all of them converted to islam so there is no one to claim back. Same with pakistan, pakistanis did not come from abroad they coverted so this is their home land.

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do not remove religion still they are the worse, all we have to do is change our stance at palestine issue also and make it as t suits pakistan stop supporting them globally in their efforts, and just put pakistan first, believe it we will not need any arab if we have good relations with Israel they have not done anything to us and even support kashmir issue to certain extent, they can be much better friends than arabs, we triedarabs for 60 yrs lets give 30 to israel and see

from whr the hell u bring in israel into this debate!!!! u r on the other xtreme! arabs are not thaika-e-dar of masjid-e-aqsa the qiblae awal so to hell with whatever their stance on kashmir is I dam care , even if all the arabs have friendly relations with israel, even then Pakistan should not acknowledge the occupiers of masjid-e-aqsa! simple as that .................... kindly quote me in reply to related topic!

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

Paise ke samne konsa qanoon chalta hai bhai?
janab main nokri waloon ki baath naheen kerraha hoon un logon ki baath kerraha hoon jo key base lekar bethey hain un key ley kisi qanoon ki zarorat naheen who loog her qisam ki qanoon sai mubarra hain main mazeed wazahat naheen kersakta aap samaghdar hi hain samagh gai hoon gai.

awan4ever

ملک کے قانون کو ہم توڑیں
دھوکہ دھی بھی کریں
اپنی مرضی کے تمام ذرائع استعمال کریں
پھر بھی چاہتے ہیں کہ ہمیں کوئی کچھ نہ کہے

ریال کمانا اتنا آسان نہیں ہے
اپنا ملک ہی اپنا ہوتا ہے

Tu phir jao na Canada say wapis...khasbo laga kay! :lol:

hi...i read all ur thread ..its not ur fault (israel) its our fault our deficiencies (Muslims) that we have to depend non-muslims inspite of having rich in culture, in land & in moral values basically we degrade & ruin ourselves just bcs of following western culture ...all the Muslim countries should unite one day dont worry

hi...i read all ur thread ..its not ur fault (israel) its our fault our deficiencies (Muslims) that we have to depend non-muslims inspite of having rich in culture, in land & in moral values basically we degrade & ruin ourselves just bcs of following western culture ...all the Muslim countries should unite one day dont worry....INSHALLAH

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saudi govt has every right to 'set their country' in order. If they have asked expats to 'work' in their country following the law, what's wrong in that?

Why are people making lots of 'hue n cry' on this issue? Doesn't Saudi govt have a right to make 'all the expatriates' abide by their law?

They are not doing anything 'against' those expatriates who have come to the Kingdom through a 'legal and lawful channel' and are working under a 'legalized status'.

rabbi_zidni_ilma

Councller (250+ posts)

Saudi Dallal in action

bhai aap kiun aissay words use ker rahay ho? after all, it's their country. They have every right to deport. Indeed, it is very painful. aub yeh to Pakistani government ka kaam hai ke thora sa leverage use keraye. aur kuch nahi tho damage control ker leh. app kay concerns genuine hai laikin iss ka blame app Saudis per tho nahi daal saktay. woh chahtay hain ke apni youth ko slowly slowly main stream mein laye jaye aur foreigners jithnay kum ho uthnaa ziada behtar hai. Plus aik concern yeh bhi hai unn ko, ke bahir ke log mill ker unn ki hukamat naa giraa deh. yeh mera personal opinion hai hosakta hai, shayed,mein wrong bhi hoon.

awan4ever

Saudi govt has every right to 'set their country' in order. If they have asked expats to 'work' in their country following the law, what's wrong in that?

Why are people making lots of 'hue n cry' on this issue? Doesn't Saudi govt have a right to make 'all the expatriates' abide by their law?

They are not doing anything 'against' those expatriates who have come to the Kingdom through a 'legal and lawful channel' and are working under a 'legalized status'.

I hope you are not against the hijab and face-veil ban laws in France and other countries.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope you are not against the hijab and face-veil ban laws in France and other countries.

I'm sorry to use these words but 'USE YOUR BRAIN brother'....Are you trying to equalize 'Working on 'illegal status' in a foreign country AND wearing Hijab in a foreign country???

In every country, expatriates should be free to 'live according to the teachings of their own religion. Wearing Hijab in a foreign country is, by no means or manner, similar to 'working in a foreign country on 'illegal status'.

These are two matters 'poles apart'.

France is 'wrong' in banning 'hijab' because it's the 'basic right' of everyone to 'follow his own religion'.

HOWEVER

It's not the 'basic right' of a person to work in a foreign country in his own way, on illegal status. So, Saudi Arabia is just trying to 'legalize' all expatriates. They are not doing anything that can be called 'breach of basic rights'.

awan4ever

I'm sorry to use these words but 'USE YOUR BRAIN brother'....Are you trying to equalize 'Working on 'illegal status' in a foreign country AND wearing Hijab in a foreign country???

In every country, expatriates should be free to 'live according to the teachings of their own religion. Wearing Hijab in a foreign country is, by no means or manner, similar to 'working in a foreign country on 'illegal status'.

These are two matters 'poles apart'.

France is 'wrong' in banning 'hijab' because it's the 'basic right' of everyone to 'follow his own religion'.

HOWEVER

It's not the 'basic right' of a person to work in a foreign country in his own way, on illegal status. So, Saudi Arabia is just trying to 'legalize' all expatriates. They are not doing anything that can be called 'breach of basic rights'.

I thought you were giving every country the freedom to mend its laws as they saw fit.

Every country has the right to give its citizens a feeling of security so if the majority of its citizens feel that a person walking about in a full veil is a breach of public security what then?

The populations of the west are already giving up (rightly or wrongly is another debate) their basic rights to privacy so why cant they ask the same of expatriates?

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are already licking the shoes of Israel's big brother (usa) which treating you like a prostitute They abuse you when ever they want and they lour you with some romantic gifts (Aid) hugs & kisses (we sorry regrets blah blah) and then following night they rap you again and beat the sh*t out of you and the same course keeps repeating over n over..

Instead of realizing the mistake and repent to come back home to strengthen your own home you going to do another blunder just like a typical prostitute who thinking to change the handler (brothal) to the better one but you don't know the new one (Israel) is not just abuser he enjoy gang bang too he will not enjoy and beat you but to make you have to dance on the song of domore domore for himself and for his friend you may have to sleep into various beds (fight for their friends interests to protect) to keep happy their friends as per demand & need.

Wise word once you drift away from your own domain then there is no place to get shelter for you. you all on the Marcy of others and depends on their interests and mood.

Only place where you can breath freely as per your own will is your own shelter which needs to be rebuild to put back in order once you have that other will respect you and your domain.

LEEDS is in UK right? we are happy here in USA, we never had problems before, still beside 9/11 we are far better than you all being treated in UK, thats why you cannot comprehend what I am saying, we prove our ability here and we work where ever we are eligible, I have worked from zero to now the best companies in world. Its not your fault that you think this way UK definitely have some different system than USA, that can be your fault of thinking, lure? if thats what you mean then hey what lured you to LEEDS?

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

If your a non-Muslim then you can freely consider Palestinians Muslims as NOT your brothers or sisters but Muslims are brothers and sisters of each other and they share the pain of each other, irrespective of what you think !

Since your in a state of illusion that Israel is much concerned about Muslims so why doesn't Israel leave the unlawfully occupied land of Palestine ?

you won't find the answers to the facts I am stating !

So kindly don't go OFF-TOPIC,
I don't know why you brought the topic of engineering into the discussion, did I ever talk anything on this ? out of the blue you brought this topic, please talk some sense.

Now thats the problem there, whoever do not agree with you becomes Non Muslim whats your family tree, if you orignate from Indo Pak then mostlikely hinus od sikhs so we should say that you are not a better muslim? this will be in align with cast system of hindus again, so I can just suggest to open mind

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bohaath acchi baat hai agar aissa hojaye.

Brother we are not understanding the business here, they can get cheaper labor from India so why will they listen to Pakistan? Its Pakistanis who keep licking shoes of Arabs they donot like us, we should create situation in Pakistan that no one needs to go there, which can be done as before 1947 they use to come to our place to beg for money in name of Kabba, ask family of Nawab bahawalpur

infonex

Councller (250+ posts)

LEEDS is in UK right? we are happy here in USA, we never had problems before, still beside 9/11 we are far better than you all being treated in UK, thats why you cannot comprehend what I am saying, we prove our ability here and we work where ever we are eligible, I have worked from zero to now the best companies in world. Its not your fault that you think this way UK definitely have some different system than USA, that can be your fault of thinking, lure? if thats what you mean then hey what lured you to LEEDS?

We Taking about Pakistan Smart A** grow up. If you wana discuss your personal life and your whereabouts find another forum no body here interested to know these details.An Advice for you don't get personal with other members.

Don't beat above the bushes, you are clueless headless about what i wrote in my previous post just stick to the topic get some one help to understand the context before putting up baseless rants... what a waste of space.