Expatriates to suffer from new Saudi Law

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
993779_446171402162809_901385936_n.jpg

v r imran k

Re: pakistani is saudi arab very difficult situation

03 july is dead line for every expatriates ......................paksitani gov should negotiate withd a saudi gov for paksitani workers specails labour class free visas

sadaa

Senator (1k+ posts)

Slavery at it best !!! Is this sponsorship Islamic ???

Engr Salim

Citizen

very sad ... Allah Talah has given Saudi Arabia so much wealth, even then, their leaders' hearts are so small that they are not willing to allow poor labor class workers to work.

I bet, if these expatriates are deported from Saudi Arabia, the "aish-pasand" saudis won't survive, who will do all the work ? specially the menial jobs ?

QaiserMirza

ملک کے قانون کو ہم توڑیں
دھوکہ دھی بھی کریں
اپنی مرضی کے تمام ذرائع استعمال کریں
پھر بھی چاہتے ہیں کہ ہمیں کوئی کچھ نہ کہے

ریال کمانا اتنا آسان نہیں ہے
اپنا ملک ہی اپنا ہوتا ہے

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)

well we have to understand that its their country and they have every right to do whatever they want!

n we all know tht they never give u citizenship or equal right so wats the fuss now!

frankly if u remove religion then arabs are the most racists around the world!

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

well we have to understand that its their country and they have every right to do whatever they want!

n we all know tht they never give u citizenship or equal right so wats the fuss now!

frankly if u remove religion then arabs are the most racists around the world!

Do not remove religion still they are the worse, all we have to do is change our stance at palestine issue also and make it as t suits pakistan stop supporting them globally in their efforts, and just put pakistan first, believe it we will not need any arab if we have good relations with Israel they have not done anything to us and even support kashmir issue to certain extent, they can be much better friends than arabs, we triedarabs for 60 yrs lets give 30 to israel and see

Engr Salim

Citizen

Do not remove religion still they are the worse, all we have to do is change our stance at palestine issue also and make it as t suits pakistan stop supporting them globally in their efforts, and just put pakistan first, believe it we will not need any arab if we have good relations with Israel they have not done anything to us and even support kashmir issue to certain extent, they can be much better friends than arabs, we triedarabs for 60 yrs lets give 30 to israel and see

"they have not done anything to us" ==> what about the thousands of our Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine killed by Israelis ? just google the pics of innocent children killed by Israeli bombardment !!!

Your saying to keep Pakistan first, then don't you see the involvement of India, Israel in de-stabilizing Pakistan plus the military equipment which Israel provides to India .... still your supporting Israel ?

Last edited:

muntazir

kia soodia arabia main yahoodion aur nasranion key saath bhi yehi qanoon lagoo hoo ga?

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

"they have not done anything to us" ==> what about the thousands of our Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine killed by Israelis ? just google the pics of innocent children killed by Israeli bombardment !!!

Your saying to keep Pakistan first, then don't you see the involvement of India, Israel in de-stabilizing Pakistan plus the military equipment which Israel provides to India .... still your supporting Israel ?

our brothers palestinian? whoes leader never spoke on kashmir, and Indra washis sister, and who married a 19 yrs old Jewish girl after all his life claiming against Jews...These palestinians say they are arab first and plus we are rafiques not brothers do not be ignorant ask people who know and lived in arab countries for long. Now israel tried many times since 47 to have good relations with pakistan so no one keep waiting for us in world to venture new aliances and if any one has condemed the bosnisn masaccre of muslims was Israel. Two nation theory applies to Israel and pakistan the only two nations on earth came into being for people to freely practice their religon Mr Engineer we are not stupid we have been practicing professional engineering here and around world for last 30 yrs,

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

Palestinians are no serious muslims they are like any other arab people arab first, plus their ancestors sold their land to Jews for money and now their great grand kids want to claim it back, its like they house you bought get claimed by great grand kids of the seller... Israel will sell you military equipment also if you are ready to trade its business, Look at the pictures of palestinians playing soccer in mosque aqsa, plus before it was conquered by muslims it was jewish temple, and if they have conquered it back its theiras it was yours after you(muslims) did it you think with mullah brain and saudis mind set you will reach no where in world, and I am eye witness to many so called arab muslims, saudis etc living in US and what they do and how much muslim they are and what kind and what they think of pakistan... so keep your brain cool or differential equations will screw your head LOL sorry man

Engr Salim

Citizen

our brothers palestinian? whoes leader never spoke on kashmir, and Indra washis sister, and who married a 19 yrs old Jewish girl after all his life claiming against Jews...These palestinians say they are arab first and plus we are rafiques not brothers do not be ignorant ask people who know and lived in arab countries for long. Now israel tried many times since 47 to have good relations with pakistan so no one keep waiting for us in world to venture new aliances and if any one has condemed the bosnisn masaccre of muslims was Israel. Two nation theory applies to Israel and pakistan the only two nations on earth came into being for people to freely practice their religon Mr Engineer we are not stupid we have been practicing professional engineering here and around world for last 30 yrs,

If your a non-Muslim then you can freely consider Palestinians Muslims as NOT your brothers or sisters but Muslims are brothers and sisters of each other and they share the pain of each other, irrespective of what you think !

Since your in a state of illusion that Israel is much concerned about Muslims so why doesn't Israel leave the unlawfully occupied land of Palestine ?

you won't find the answers to the facts I am stating !

So kindly don't go OFF-TOPIC,
I don't know why you brought the topic of engineering into the discussion, did I ever talk anything on this ? out of the blue you brought this topic, please talk some sense.

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

If your a non-Muslim then you can freely consider Palestinians Muslims as NOT your brothers or sisters but Muslims are brothers and sisters of each other and they share the pain of each other, irrespective of what you think !

Since your in a state of illusion that Israel is much concerned about Muslims so why doesn't Israel leave the unlawfully occupied land of Palestine ?

I don't know why you brought the topic of engineering into the discussion, did I ever talk anything on this ? out of the blue you brought this topic, please talk some sense.

Will you leave the land of hindus you occupied in name of islam as pakistan? and remember before mughals there were hindus in this subcontinent

Yes i talked about engineering because I guessed that you are educated, I am sorry i did not know otherwise, I recommend you read history by independent authors. I am in not in state of illusion because I was in that state 30 yrs back when i had limited access to knowledge I am free and happy now so do not be naive and just keep the discussion alive(clap)

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

if muslims share pain of each other then the initial post should not be there, plus I will be happy if you go convenience saudis and tell them they should feel pain of muslims of pakistan and not throw them out hopefully they will listen goodluck

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

you also need to see if its OK to kill innocent israeli kids by suicide and other bombs, if you say its ok then I rest my case with the fact that these suicide bombers are killing pakistanis also then it should be ok with you

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont think ke yahoodi aur nasrani Pakistanion ki tarah mohtaj ho kr doosray mulkon main naukri krnay jate hain, not in this big numbers anyway.

kia soodia arabia main yahoodion aur nasranion key saath bhi yehi qanoon lagoo hoo ga?

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

inside spoof for you I work in a company who has business in middle east, we hire people allover the world, but for last few years many arab countries have said that they are not issuing visas to pakistanis so get them different nationals for the same job, Its 101% true honest and beside the argument we are having here as I just got message on my phone that out of list of people i recommended for middle eastern projects the ME countries are requesting non pakistani nationals, sorry for such brotherhood, as I will give few new names but remember it effects the country as whole

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aur hamaray mulk ko yeh saudi america k sath mil kar toray nawaz sharif ko rigging kar k election jitaye aur phir hamay galiyan bhi dain

ملک کے قانون کو ہم توڑیں
دھوکہ دھی بھی کریں
اپنی مرضی کے تمام ذرائع استعمال کریں
پھر بھی چاہتے ہیں کہ ہمیں کوئی کچھ نہ کہے

ریال کمانا اتنا آسان نہیں ہے
اپنا ملک ہی اپنا ہوتا ہے

infonex

Councller (250+ posts)

You are already licking the shoes of Israel's big brother (usa) which treating you like a prostitute They abuse you when ever they want and they lour you with some romantic gifts (Aid) hugs & kisses (we sorry regrets blah blah) and then following night they rap you again and beat the sh*t out of you and the same course keeps repeating over n over..

Instead of realizing the mistake and repent to come back home to strengthen your own home you going to do another blunder just like a typical prostitute who thinking to change the handler (brothal) to the better one but you don't know the new one (Israel) is not just abuser he enjoy gang bang too he will not enjoy and beat you but to make you have to dance on the song of domore domore for himself and for his friend you may have to sleep into various beds (fight for their friends interests to protect) to keep happy their friends as per demand & need.

Wise word once you drift away from your own domain then there is no place to get shelter for you. you all on the Marcy of others and depends on their interests and mood.

Only place where you can breath freely as per your own will is your own shelter which needs to be rebuild to put back in order once you have that other will respect you and your domain.

Last edited: