Ex-friends disloyalty disappointed me: Musharraf !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ex-friends disloyalty disappointed me: Musharraf

Published: April 27, 2011

Musharraf-AFP-51-137931-150323-157580-640x480.jpg

Former president says Shaukat Aziz should have defended policies, Gen Qayyum is a sycophant. KARACHI:

Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf said on Monday that he was saddened by the disloyalty of his former friends General Shahid and General Qayyum.

Musharraf had stepped down as president in August 2008 to avoid impeachment after ruling the country for nine-odd years. Subsequently, his former protgs in the army and politics had deserted him after he went into self-exile.
General Qayyum was a sycophant. I had always promoted him, I made him chief of the Pakistan Ordnance Factories Wah and then head of the Pakistan Steel Mills. But in the end he ditched me, Musharraf told Express News in an exclusive interview in Dubai on Tuesday.
About Gen Shahid, Musharraf said that he had appointed him as chief of the National Accountability Bureau. But he was sacked after he turned against me and started finding faults with our policies, he added. Musharraf described both as weak of character.
The former president said that he was disappointed by former prime minister Shaukat Aziz. He should have defended his policies after leaving the country, Musharraf said.
Musharraf had introduced Shaukat Aziz, who had no political background, as a finance minister and then got him elected as prime minister. Musharraf agreed with the interviewer that Aziz was a suitcase prime minister who apparently had little interest in Pakistan. However, Musharrraf revealed that Aziz was still in contact with him and they often meet in Dubai and London.
He also defended the 2007 sacking of Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry which had finally led to his downfall. The reference against Justice Chaudhry was sent by the prime minister and I, after examining its constitutional and legal aspects, sent it to the Supreme Judicial Council for further action, Musharraf said.
The former dictator also defended the killing of Baloch chieftain Nawaz Akbar Bugti and his two grandsons in a controversial security operation in 2006. He admitted that India was involved in destabilising Balochistan.
Replying to a question about his deal with slain PPP chairperson Benazir Bhutto, the former general said that she was demanding abolition of Article 58 (2)b from the Constitution, lifting of ban on third-time premiership, and scrapping of graft cases against her and her spouse.
Musharraf said under the deal Benazir had agreed that she would return to Pakistan after the 2008 general elections. But she violated the agreement and came back
before the elections in 2007, he added.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 27th, 2011.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan need a leader like this. Pakistan was progressing economically 8-10% growth in his time. People were happy and everyone was growing 8-10% NOW TODAY in Democracy grwoth of NAWAZ and ZARDARI is 80-100% and poor people of pakistan growth is -10 to -20%.

Tell me who is good for People of Pakistan Zardari or Nawaz or Musharaf

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Current friends' disloyalty will also disappoint you very shortly cause you are a total disappointment to your parents.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am telling you the fact about Musharaf and Pakistan growth,

As a Pakistan living abroad, I can say 100 bad things about Musharaf which has nothing to do with POOR People of Pakistan but when you asked PEOPLE of Pakistan who are looking for WHEAT/EGG/MILK/BREAD/MEAT/Electricity/Development/Stock Exchange/JOBS/Business etc, They LOVE Mushataf and his time

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why isn't he going back to those poor people? What is he affraid of? Kis key dum tahree ki tahree?

I am telling you the fact about Musharaf and Pakistan growth,

As a Pakistan living abroad, I can say 100 bad things about Musharaf which has nothing to do with POOR People of Pakistan but when you asked PEOPLE of Pakistan who are looking for WHEAT/EGG/MILK/BREAD/MEAT/Electricity/Development/Stock Exchange/JOBS/Business etc, They LOVE Mushataf and his time

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan need a leader like this. Pakistan was progressing economically 8-10% growth in his time. People were happy and everyone was growing 8-10% NOW TODAY in Democracy grwoth of NAWAZ and ZARDARI is 80-100% and poor people of pakistan growth is -10 to -20%.

india/israel/usa/nato/ and all anti Pakistan elements they loved him can you tell me why ? president of israel shemon peres said he could never think of going to sleep without praying for uncle mushy well being he said what he mushy did for us no one could ever do
and the reason u mqmers support him is as he was only one who made you progress in his era

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
come on man ..
where is Altaf Hussain in the list ?

isnt MQM ally of PPP now ?
why is that excluded ? atleast when you commend .. you can try to be honest ..

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am surprised why he is disappointed ..
all his acquaintances betrayed their leaders when they joined him .. so what was he expecting ?

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
also didnt he betrayed the general who took over karachi airport when he was trying to land at karachi airport ? never saw him after that

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
come on man ..
where is Altaf Hussain in the list ?

isnt MQM ally of PPP now ?
why is that excluded ? atleast when you commend .. you can try to be honest ..

Bro, he excluded them, firstly because being an idiot he thinks he may get a sniff again, (impossible in my calculation) , MQM will again be his pet dog.

Secondly, MQM and him both get paid from same sources India/CIA/Mossad, they are kind of partners in crime against Pakistani nation.

Thirdly, how can he forget the end of Dr. Imran Farooq? After all he lives in exile in England too.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
colonal faira ... what are you qouting you must be a bigest litrate damm.... if you want to compair compaire pakistans progress with india in those 10 years ..what india has acheived without selling their people to usa without reciveing any dollars from no one .. who much dollar usa has given to pakistan they never gave before because he sold blood of pakistanies ..... shame on you if you consider him your leader that clearly expose your vision ..... must be some colonels child or some beaurocrates child who never wants this system may change .. because this system protects your criminal activities and than this system allows you to give nro to criminals and than taking gaurd of houners when you are leaving for their turns ...they are all match fixers ... and for your answer .. zardari and nawazsharif is 500 time better than musharaf or any general or pakistan army .. becuase if they do any thing wrong they have to pay some .. tell me any general of pakistan who has given death penalty or sent to prison ... and who is nawaz shareef a baby of general zia .. who give nro to zardari .. genreal mushi ... look at his sinciority fo pakistan he gave power to all criminals .. faisal saleh hayat was in prison under murder and crruption cases he made him interior minister .. what about wasi zafar law minister in musharafs time .. and above all he gave the longlasting gift of terrorism in pakistan which was never their before he came to power .. he killed innocent children hafiz girls in lal masjid for demanding islam and islamic system . where as he has given 3000 havey guns licence to chudary wajahat brother of chudary shujat who made a illeagle wajhat force in gujrat is it not militancy .... what about 12 may who give mqm permission to kill innocent in pakistan on that day and then he came on television and announce that no one will take action against 12 may // who is he the biggest enemy of pakistan ... i request to all loyal pakistanies .. we cant talk with these kind of people musharaf and faqira ppp muslim n mqm because they are over issuse so we have to resolve them ... they are actaul issues ... long live imran khan the next priminster inshallah . vote for imran if you want to save paksitan.