Enough is enough- Imran Khan

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK-Hiding-Scared.jpg

کل دیے گے عمران خان کے نئے بھآشن کے مطابق ٤٨ گھنٹے میں زمان پارک کر بڑا حملہ ہونے والا ہے - جس میں چار پولیس والے مارے جایں گے اس کے بعد عمران خان کو قتل کر دیا جاۓ گا
حساب کتاب کریں تو اس وقت عمران خان کے قتل ہونے میں تقریبآ تقریبآ اٹھایس گھنٹے باقی ہیں
تو میں چاہتا تھا کہ عمرانی کاونٹ ڈاون ذرا شروع کر دیں پلیز

https://twitter.com/x/status/1638853954858545156
Note: Please don't blame me for sensationalizing. I am just repeating what Imran Khan said.

arifkarim Citizen X Will_Bite Munawarkhan Wake up Pak 3rd_Umpire karachiwala AbbuJee sensible Sonya Khan jani1 chacha jani atensari Chacha Basharat Siberite Visionartist nawaz.sharif Husaink

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK-Hiding-Scared.jpg

کل دیے گے عمران خان کے نئے بھآشن کے مطابق ٤٨ گھنٹے میں زمان پارک کر بڑا حملہ ہونے والا ہے - جس میں چار پولیس والے مارے جایں گے اس کے بعد عمران خان کو قتل کر دیا جاۓ گا
حساب کتاب کریں تو اس وقت عمران خان کے قتل ہونے میں تقریبآ تقریبآ اٹھایس گھنٹے باقی ہیں

Note: Please don't blame me for sensationalizing. I am just repeating what Imran Khan said.

arifkarim Citizen X Will_Bite Munawarkhan Wake up Pak 3rd_Umpire karachiwala AbbuJee sensible Sonya Khan jani1 chacha jani atensari Chacha Basharat Siberite Visionartist nawaz.sharif Husaink
U r repeating ur kotti bund 🤣 🤣

karachiwala

IK-Hiding-Scared.jpg

I understand you. It's just that how you see your behind in the mirror. Telll me the truth is it really worth being butt of jokes for the sake some money? You know you could also earn that by doing some constructive work!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
These people are trying their level best to incite people to violence and bloodshed. They want riots in the streets, shops and cars burnt down so that they can then ban Khan and PTI and make another excuse to put elections in the freezer for a couple of years.

This indeed is a test for the nation's patience to not react to all this provocation and stay steadfast to their ultimate goal of elections.

RajaRawal111

I understand you. It's just that how you see your behind in the mirror. Telll me the truth is it really worth being butt of jokes for the sake some money? You know you could also earn that by doing some constructive work!
Who says it is a Joke?
Or you do not take your Leader seriously Anymore ??

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جی جی باجی جی - ہم سارے بہت اڑد ڈالیں گے - پوری ماتم پارٹی چلے گی
ہم سارے پٹواری باں باں کر کے عمرانیوں کے گلے لگ لگ کے روئیں گے جی
Aurangzeb's son used to sit in the mosque and pray for his father's death. However, he died before Aurangzeb.
Lets see how it works out with the dengue brothers and Imran.

RajaRawal111

Aurangzeb's son used to sit in the mosque and pray for his father's death. However, he died before Aurangzeb.
Lets see how it works out with the dengue brothers and Imran.
27.5 hours are left for sure for Imran Khan for sure. Because he gets divine revelations.
And this was revealed to him by some bhoot preet.