Enemy rejoicing our insult.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Bangladeshi PM gifts Modi picture of 1971 Pakistani surrender

bhai ye photo bangalesh bannay ki nishani ha tu wo isko dekh ke ager khush nahi hongay tu kiya roaye ge?

aap bangalio ko bura mat kaho balkay punjabi establishment ko bura kaho jinhonay bangalio ko kabhi apne baraber nahi samjha. aaj tak pakistani log bangalio ko apne se kam tar samjhte hain halankay ab tu Bangladesh cricket aur textile samait kai shubon me pakistan se agay nikal gaya ha.

you are an idiot and it shows from your pathetic writing . The defeat of 1971 was a collective defeat of Pakistan and it wasn't Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi Defeat. The traitors like you were caused of this defeat in 1971 and it is still Mir Jaffir and Sadiq of today who are hell bent try to divide the nation again on ethnical grounds.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

all bangladeshi want to become part of Pakistan. The issue is about resources.

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan as a state is being cleverly isolated and humiliated. Pakistan was always an alternative power in South Asia but after 9/11 the situation has changed.

India has bombed myanmar and has crossed the international boundary to kill rebels. This means that india feels that it is now the only power in the region. This is a very dangerous thing.

Pakistani elite, be it the army or the bureaucracy or the politicians must realize that their policies are not working.

Humi

that seems like a very undiplomatic thing to do...

arafay

jo log mujhe galian de rahay hain wo history se nawakif hain. aap logo ko malum nahi ha. bangladesh ki bunyad 1967 ke elections me rah di thi jab ayub khan ne fatimah jinnah ko dhanadli ke zarye haraya. uske baad bangalio aur muhajiro ko ye lag pata gaya ke pakistan wo mulk nahi jis ka un se wada kiya gaya.

ayub khan ke betay ghur ayub ne karachi me rally nikali jo mohajiro ke ilaqo se jan booj kar guzari. rally me shamil logo ne gujjar nalay ke atraf bastio per bila ishteaal firing kardi aur yun karachi me paheli baar target killing hui.

isi tarhan bangalio ko bhi yaqeen ho chala ke one unit scheme aur dhandli jese hathkanday sirf isliye banaye gai hain ke koi bengali pm na ban sakay.

saeed khan

Jo bhi hua laikin haqeeqat khul kar samney aa gai.

Last edited:

cheetah

Don't be impatient that time is approaching very fast for a time being just remember we are the descendants of Mahmood Ghaznavi.
When ? When will you take the revange? We been waiting for last 68 years!!!

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Don't be impatient that time is approaching very fast for a time being just remember we are the descendants of Mahmood Ghaznavi.
O mere sher, tu Bangladesh ka visa le le tere liye yehi kafi hai :)

dangerous tears

Senator (1k+ posts)

چلو ہم نا صحیح ہمارے بنگالی بھائیوں نے ہی خاکی والوں سے آزادی حاصل کر لی
ویسے بنگلہ دیش بنانے کا الزام انڈیا کو دینا سراسر غلط ہے اس میں ننانوے فیصد غلطی ہماری اپنی آرمی اور کچح سیاستدانوں کی تھی

lavrentiy beria

Voter (50+ posts)
ہم پاکستانیوں کے پلے کچھ بھی نہیں ہے مگر بھڑکیں ایسےمارتے ہیں جیسے کوئی سپر پاور ہوں. اچھا کیا مودی نے جو ہمیں ہماری اوقات یاد کروائی.

پاکستانی معاشرے میں آنا کا خول وقتاً فوقتاً توڑنا ضروری ہے تاکہ یہ قوم اپنی حدود میں رہے. برصغیر کی بھڑک بازی کی عادت کافی پرانی ہے

Ahud1

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Is Phot ko Ghar me tang le !!!
[h=1]Indian soldier 'beheaded by Pakistan troops’ as Kashmir dispute escalates[/h]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9789181/Indian-soldier-beheaded-by-Pakistan-troops-as-Kashmir-dispute-escalates.html

[h=1]India says Pakistan 'beheaded' Kashmir soldier[/h]http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20954975

Pak troops kill two jawans, behead, mutilate one of them

Give me back my husband's head': Widow of Indian soldier killed in Kashmir border clash in plea to Pakistani forces who decapitated him

Pakistan Targets Indian Posts Hours After 5 Die in Cross-border Firing

[h=1]Attack at Kashmir military post kills 5 Indian soldiers[/h]http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/06/world/asia/india-kashmir-soldier-deaths/

[h=1]Kashmir: Five Indian soldiers killed in shooting[/h]
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-23584350

pic-7-25-2-2012.jpg
OB-YM127_pant_G_20130808123337.jpg
8ebce0e670b5dfd47f4cb754253c-grande.jpg
2013-09-27T133123Z_1712945231_GM1E99R1NN901_RTRMADP_3_KASHMIR-ATTACK.JPG

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please give the history and any further details

When Pakistani Army surrendered to Indian Army in Dhakka , Pakistani Army officers were not taken as prisoners right at the moment. They were allowed to carry small guns evens as Indians knew that Bengalis may use this instance to take revenge from Pak Army. Gen Niazi hosted a lunch for Indian Army in Dhakka cantt which was arranged by Brigadier Baqir Siddique.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)

that seems like a very undiplomatic thing to do...

Its very diplomatic and a common norm. Unusual for Pakistani Army though. Such scenes were common when the Britishers used to surrender to French and vice versa

Humi

Modi is an idiot , but Pakistan is full of great idiots . So story will be same .

I am glad to know someone has made it their life's mission to keep track of idiots :)

fannekhan

Banned

When Pakistani Army surrendered to Indian Army in Dhakka , Pakistani Army officers were not taken as prisoners right at the moment. They were allowed to carry small guns evens as Indians knew that Bengalis may use this instance to take revenge from Pak Army. Gen Niazi hosted a lunch for Indian Army in Dhakka cantt which was arranged by Brigadier Baqir Siddique.

Its very diplomatic and a common norm. Unusual for Pakistani Army though. Such scenes were common when the Britishers used to surrender to French and vice versa

This is according to the Geneva conventions. Prisoners of war are treated respectfully according to their ranks. Officers are always treated with facilities as winners get.

jagga9

شیخ مجیب - بھٹو ہمارا مینڈیٹ مانو اور عوامی لیگ کو حکومت بنانے دو جو اس کا حق ہے .

ذولفقار علی بھٹو - ادھر تم ادھر ہم. . .