Enemy rejoicing our insult.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bangladeshi PM gifts Modi picture of 1971 Pakistani surrender

modi_2.jpg

In an attempt to rub salt over Pakistan’s wounds, Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina gifted Indian Prime Minsiter Narendra Modi a historic picture of Pakistan’s surrender to the Indian armed forces in 1971.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s remarks yesterday in Dhaka, Bangladesh provoked a response from the Pakistani government today. Reportedly, the Indian PM had placed blame on Pakistan for stoking terrorism and causing a nuisance for India. Today, Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina added insult to injury when she presented Modi with a picture of the the 1971 war surrender.

In the 1971 war, Niazi surrendered his forces of almost 93,000 men to the Indian Armed Forces and the Mukti Bahini guerrilla armed resistance force. He stated that he had acted on the orders of the West Pakistan Military High Command under General Yahya Khan.Modi had also paid homage to Sheikh Mujibur Rahman during his recent trip to India by visiting Bangabandhu Memorial Museum.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Arshiya

Citizen
Re: Bangladeshi PM gifts Modi picture of 1971 Pakistani surrender

Why she didn't present picture of her whole family killed by her own army

HORUS

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

heard the chinese president gifted this to modi

10593185_10153181546444130_32571349858692207_n.jpg

musakhan786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kawa[bangladesh[ chalay huns ki chaal apni chaal bhi bhool giya. Pakistan aur india kay chukker mein bangladesh pis gayega, bangladesh ko apni auqat mein rehna chaiye. Ziada pakistan ko provoke aur entice na karey werna bangladesh dhobi ka ***** bun gayega.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

????? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

bhai ye photo bangalesh bannay ki nishani ha tu wo isko dekh ke ager khush nahi hongay tu kiya roaye ge?

aap bangalio ko bura mat kaho balkay punjabi establishment ko bura kaho jinhonay bangalio ko kabhi apne baraber nahi samjha. aaj tak pakistani log bangalio ko apne se kam tar samjhte hain halankay ab tu Bangladesh cricket aur textile samait kai shubon me pakistan se agay nikal gaya ha.

mali_june

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Pakistan soon will give a picture of India Surrendering to Pakistan in Kashmir to Chinese

musakhan786

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai ye photo bangalesh bannay ki nishani ha tu wo isko dekh ke ager khush nahi hongay tu kiya roaye ge?

Aap bangalio ko bura mat kaho balkay punjabi establishment ko bura kaho jinhonay bangalio ko kabhi apne baraber nahi samjha. Aaj tak pakistani log bangalio ko apne se kam tar samjhte hain halankay ab tu bangladesh cricket aur textile samait kai shubon me pakistan se agay nikal gaya ha.
punjabi establishment ko hum log blame kertay hai muger yar sheikh haseena bar bar pakistanio ko provoke kerti hai. Bangali bhi hamaray bhai yeh cheez nuferet paida kerdeygi.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

yaar I hate this Haseena ugly, keeya zaroorutt theee politicaly motivated surrender kee tasweer MODI koe daenae kee, ubb iskee apnae baap kee turah shamutt aaae gee, budzaat aurat.
Z

Read about her: She is the eldest of five children of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, During the peak of violence of the 1970 Elections in Pakistan as well as her father's arrest she had lived in refuge with her grandmother. Saying "I was not allowed to go to the school. Because I had to cross the canal by a wooden bridge, she was very much afraid that if I fall from this wooden bridge I will fall in the river". Hasina was not in Bangladesh when her father was assassinated on 15 August 1975. She was not allowed to return to the country until after she was elected to lead the Awami League Party in February 1981 and arrived on 17 May 1981.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7]

Hasina was accused of having forced Bangladeshi businessman Tajul Islam Farooq to pay bribes in 1998 before his company could build a power plant. Farooq said that he paid Hasina 30 million takas (US$441,000, or €383,211) to get his project approved by the government, according to a police official.
[SUP][13]

On 11 April 2007, the police filed murder charges against Hasina, alleging that she masterminded the killing in October 2006 of four supporters of a rival political party. The four alleged victims were beaten to death during clashes between the Awami League and rival party activists.

On 16 July 2007, Hasina was arrested by state police at her home and taken before a local court in Dhaka.[SUP][23][/SUP] She was accused of extortion and denied bail, and was held in a building converted into a jail on the premises of the National Parliament. The Awami League said the arrest was politically motivated.[SUP][24][/SUP]

[/SUP][/SUP]

Last edited:

abdlsy

Raise your voice against the agent of India

ikh Hasina (Bangladesh)
-The worst Dictator in History

Top Tens site rank top ten worst dictators in History. Sheikh Hasina got the first place. May be the ranking is funny but the feedback comment is really true . Clickfor main post .
Please read the comment about the Dictator
Killing general people every day-every week. Thousands of ordinary people have died since the regime of Autocrat Sheikh Hasina. Wounded millions. She started to kill all her opposition with her force. Bangladesh is experiencing the worst situation ever in it’s history.
The worst ever prime minister in the history of Bangladesh.
Killing Innocent peoples overnights.

Worst PM talks blasphemy lies to International media.
Hates Religious country men and is Obsessed with her own revenge rather then developing her country

The worst dictators placed before Hasina were not democratically elected and did not talk so much about democracy. Hasina is the first democratically elected emerged as a dictator. She is the only dictator who has millions words to establish democeacy. Forget about her 35 years political career. She killed thousands, kidnapped and disappeared including a former MP for their political stand against her dictatorship in her last five years. She is also only leader who has been declared the next priminister for the next five years before the election of 05 january 2014
She is a human bloodsucker.
She is the worst dictator living in the world right now. She doesn’t have the means like Hitler or Stalin, otherwise she would have wiped out her opponents just like them. She has killed over 50,000 people in 10 years of her administration…
I don’t want to state any number that how many were killed by this women because different sources are stating different numbers. However I myself came to know about some cases from the prime sources that the Awami thugs and police jointly killed many people which was never appear in the news. I know at least five people were killed whom I used to know personally. She is a dictator with no doubt.
She has a ruthless mind. For her thirst for blood, She was declared ‘Wrong-Headed’ by the country’s High court. She is responsible for death of thousand opposition figure.
In our country we called her “Lady Hitler” The number 1 Dictator
Her main aim is to create anarchy in the country. Killing and detaining civilians and oppositions are main strategies to hold power.
She turned Bangladesh from a democracy into one party dictatorial rule by force. She made more than 1000 opposition leaders “disappeared”. Killed thousands of innocent protestors in one night. Arrested all top opposition leaders, hanged them.
Sheikh Hasina is killer a woman of freedom country of Bangladesh… She is not only killer But also kiddnapper of Bangladesh!

Sheikh hasina is following her father’s footstep to be an autocratic ruler. She is a greedy corrupt woman, a constant liar and a revengeful vicious person.

She is the worst ruler in Bangladesh we’ve ever seen…
She is the only lady dictator in the world. She has killed thousands, tortured hundred of thousands, her cronies looted billions of dollars.
She is the leader, who ordered her followers to kill ten people in revenge, if any of her man down. She sacked Noble peace prize winner Dr. Younus from his institute as he seemed to be a barrier to her vengeance. In last five years the killing caused by her supporters and police reached to five figures. She also let free the convicted murderer named ‘Biplob’ and so many others, so that they can work for her.
SK Hasina is always pushing our nation on an up coming civil war. Her party AL try to rule this country forever & for this reason she kills thousands of opposite party members & civilian. I think she is the worst autocrat in this modern civilization.
Opens fire on unarmed civilians who assembles to express their grievances, cronyism to the extreme, looting of the banks to the extreme that it would take the largest bank more than 300 (three hundred) years to recoup the lost money, travels overseas with an extra large entourage… I can go on and on…
Everything that an independent nation possesses – ranging from the media to the security forces – are being used to her advantage. From army officers to grass root level villagers, none have been spared.
She used the police and other forces to down the opposition, as a result every day political leaders, Islamist and even many general people are killed.
She is now act like president Bashar al-Assad.

She should be assumed as lady Hitler!
May be the only existing lady dictator in the present world. And the most ferocious killer among the contemporary dictators
She should in number one… Killing people of Bangladesh mercilessly. Anyone speaks against the Hasina regime, is either arrested, or tortured, or abducted and then killed.

Hasina was very brutal from the very beginning of her current tenure to destroy any sort of opposition she may face in her way to hold the power. She knew there is one force – the army – which can challenge her power. So, she killed 57 top army officials through a plot and later publicized it as mutiny. From then on she suppressed all sorts of opposition by various means ranging from shutting down opposition party office to firing bullets to opposition procession. Any opposition party protest was responded by real bullets, as tear gas or rubber bullets are pretty old school to her. This year, on May 5, She killed hundreds of activists of Hefazat-e-Islami, an Islamist group who marched to capital and made some demand for change in constitution. She killed lots of opposition party leaders and activists by enforced disappearance and extrajudicial killing. She changed the constitution so that she can rig the election to perpetuate her power. Thousands of opposition activists and general people killed in this year due to her blood-thirsty attitude to stay in power. Two thousand people died in building collapse of a garment factory, run by one of her party’s leader, just because that leader forced the workers to go the factory even knowing there is crack in the building. After the building collapse, Hasina even denied to take advanced equipment from UK which were necessary for rescue mission and could have saved hundreds of lives. Now she is moving towards to establish her one party government.

She is greedy, power hungry and a crazy person.
She lies to cover up another lie. He creates disaster to hide her other disasters. Our lives mean nothing to her. She has killed so many innocent people that I lost count. If it was upto me I would bomb the entire Bangladesh just to get rid of her once and for all. There are countless children who lost their parents cause they were brave enough to stand up to her and show her real face to the rest of Bangladesh. She has no respect of someone’s life or religion. The heck she has no respect for her own country, if she did she wouldn’t be such a leech and take poor peoples hard earned money to buy herself body guards and swats from India. The members in her party got richer by 600% of the wealth they started with. At least that’s what they declared themselves. Imagine the about what they didn’t declare.
I wish I could write a letter I USA or China or Russia to destroy Bangladesh and everyone in here, including me and my family. Cause we are dying a slow painful death anyways.
I wish her mum had a miscarriage when she was pregnant with hasina.
She should be the most hypocrite democratic dictator all over the world in history. I believe she never came to rule this country but only to take vengeance of killing her father. Every time she arrives the throne, innocent dies. By the authority of that butcher, freedom of speech found nowhere. She blocked Facebook, Banned electronic and press media as well a media coup she has done never seen by any country before. She is going to fulfill the dream of her father “BAKSHAL”. Everything is possible because of a dumb and idiot opposition leader, who actually has no capability of doing politics. In fact not this opposition only, there is not any strong leader in this country who has potential to threat this ruthless, hatred, butcher dictator going behind. Bangladeshi people really got a terrific bad luck having this kind of situation and a …See More

She is shameless lier and also murderer. Like all Killer dictator she have large number of stupid-mad and blood hungry human-pet. She also have large number blood hungry law-enforcement officer form her district (all top spot and maximum middle officer spot are in there hand, actuality Bangladesh have 65 district but all top spot fill by her district) many neutral and opposition supporter officer are neutralized and fire also killed. Even many judges are shamelessly support her and help her to do her propaganda (they set up a system that’s allow her own people became judges, sadly head-judge too). This is very shameful that there is a portion of intellectual are support her because of there own goods.
She kept the opposition leader as home arrested without any reason. Just doing what she wants and does not care about what people want at all.She has successfully appointed her party workers as police and government official in all posts and now using the police and other forces at her will, she is killing opposition protesters like bird. She orders for killing by herself.She has an excellent skill of lying. She is cunning enough to propagate her lie through the media. All T.V. channels are bought by her party men and she banned the newspaper which usually criticize government works.
In my opinion, she is actually worst than Hitler.

Sheikh Hasina is also called as ‘The Lady Hitler’ as well as ‘The Sheikh Hayena’. The cold headed killer and the greatest lier in the history. She came into politics, according to the statement of a BBC journalist- she declared ‘just to take revenge of her father’s killing. ‘ She was brought up in India and her love & affection naturally goes towards India. People of Bangladesh mostly assuming that she has been trying to unite a sovereign country like Bangladesh with India and using all the state forces as her hitlerly political agenda. Everyday her forces killing political opponents just fulfil her wish to take revenge on her own people and the country’s interests going to occupied by India from all aspects.

Shekh Hasina is the worse of all dictator because, she is slaughtering man, women and children in 21st century. she is doing it in front of every body. whole world can see that. the US, UK, German, French, China, every one knows she is killing opposition leaders and destroying their houses but they can’t stope them! All the dictators been named on top did their dictatorship when there was not much media and they killed people and no one knew about it. but when Hasina killing opposition leaders and their families in front of media and every one knows that. she kills any one who opposes her, questions her work, think different then her. even being very famous is a crime in Bangladesh now as Dr. Ynush having problem now even though he did not do any harm to her, his fault is he is getting famous and he might exceed her father shekh mujibs reputation! Now you can imagine what kind of dictator I am talking about. finally she is still ruling Bangladesh which is the worse. If she was not removed soon then there will be many more lives killed by her forces!
She killed thousands of unarmed protesters on 05.05.2013 midnight removing media and removed the bodies using waste carrying trucks of City corporation covered in plastic and then crushed the dead bodies in industrial plants and disposed the crushed dead bodies in sewerage lines near the Buriganga river. Thousands of opposition leaders and workers mysteriously disappeared during her rule, not to be found again. She used thousands of drug addicts and prostitutes to ransack the Supreme Court of Bangladesh and to beat the Lawyers and Journalists on 29.12.2013 and 30.12.2013. These are just two of her deeds.

A blood sucker. Change the constitution illegally to stay in her regime. Kill the top most patriotic & intellectual Army officers. Demolish the Brave Border security force. She posted her obedient personals in the vital post and Grab the govt security force, lawyers, media, journos, each and every sectors. Mascaraing to the religious personals, opposition activists-leaders. She mainly works as a chief RAW agent in Bangladesh to make Bangladesh an Indian colony. Now the world know her as #Lady Hitler.
She is one of the worst dictator in the modern civilization. she killed thousands of innocent people and opposition activist in just one year. She banned all opposition news papers and T.V. media. Recently her political party activist attacked journalist, supreme court lawyers, and university teachers in front of her police force when they wanted to protest against her. The whole country has become a custody in this brutal regime. People really want to get rid of this new hitler of Bangladesh
+36I think she is the only woman dictator, who killed thousands of innocent people without any cause. Just to the sake of India she sell all the business of Bangladesh (including Garments, jute, paper etc.). When she came Bangladesh after liberation war she said “i came here not to do politics, but to get revenge of the murder of my father” such a fascist leader is leading now the most terrorist student movement party called Chatra league.
+13She is the only president in the history of Bangladesh who by force/anarchy is ruling our country even after the time of her government is expired.
She is creating artificial issues like Islamist terror and liberation war for staying in power illegally. All these issues are important for Bangladeshi people but you have to do these in a democratic way that is, you can go ahead with these sensitive issues by being elected by the people of Bangladesh once again. What she is doing now is killing people (in her expire time) for the justice of the liberation war criminals. Which means she is doing another big crime in the history of Bangladesh for punishing the war criminals. I voted her as one the worst dictators in the world b/c I understand that she has no honest intention to go for the punishment of the war criminals or salvaging the …See More
+34Worst of all time. Even Hitler had some patriotism for his own country and thus he invaded other country. But this lady is killing people for India’s benefit. She has given transit to India without getting any benefit from them, planning to rent internet bandwidth whereas Bangladesh doesn’t have enough for it’s own people and much more.
+23Hasina is not only killer of people but also killer of democracy. she wants what she wants. For her won interest she amended constitution. The care taker government which was include in the constitution for fair national election she herself remove it from constitution. because care taker government is institution to held a fair election. so she realized in the fair election she will not be won because lots of corruption, murder & terrorism is established by her government in the last 5 years. right now she killing opposition to grab power. I think this 100% right to call her a dictator. we named her Lady Hitler.
+24She killed the democracy in Bangladesh as her father did before. There are no human rights, no fundamental rights, no democratic rights. In the name of Independence she is doing all undemocratic activities, which is against the spirit of our Independence. Bangladesh is a raising star in world economy, she just closing all the doors to become a great economic power in the world. No one can say anything against her and her party. She just divided the nation and a divided nation can’t go further. Lot of issues I can say but really tired to say anything more. We just want peace.
+29Like father like daughter.. Only thing she wants is holding power.. Came to the chair from back-door supported by some army personnels. Using security forces as her party cadres killed hundreds of peoples all over the country. She and her party was behind the killings of 57 army officers in BDR mutiny. all opposition parties are underground now. they are not allowed for any kind of meeting, party offices are shut down. There is no free media, some of them are closed by force. She is now a leader of a fascist regime..
+26Sheikh Hasina is ruling Bangladesh after his tenure has ended and is not interested to arrange a fair election. the people of Bangladesh are dying everyday, police is firing the protesters and more than 500 people have been killed in 2013 by the government forces. all the political leaders are arrested including the main opposition leader. Media is fully controlled by this Hasina government and India is supporting Hasina government.
+29Those who didn’t see Hitler but only heard about him are requested to follow the ruling style of Sheikh Hasina. I guarantee you that you will find the lady version of Hitler in Hasina. She killed more than 2500 people in just half an hour by her police force, killed 57 army officers allegedly with Indian RAW, killed over 500 opposition party’s supporters/leaders…
+18Hasina is a cool headed killer. By nature she has no acceptance to hear from the opponents. She politicised each and every organisation in Bangladesh including the patriotic armed forces. India and it’s raw are helping and encouraging the killer Hasina for their own interest. Almost all electronic and printing media are captured by her party and others are tortured or banned. In reality now there is no opponent independence in Bangladesh. She restricted all the movement including the opponent chief Madam Zia. We afraid in near future when her regime will fall she may called upon Indian army to take over and leave the country. But by that time Bangladesh will proved as a failed state and go back 40 years before.
+24The lives of the people of Bangladesh become very cheap during Hasina’s reign. She started a new culture where Police can fire bullet (not rubber bullet) to its own people without any hesitation. Now, Police can kill 100 human lives a day which is unprecedented in our country. In our previous history, a government would fall even if Police killed a few number of people. Also, she has started another culture of extra-judicial killing. Now, Police can people any people, and name that people belonging to “Jamat Islam”. Then, nobody in the government will care about that killing.
+26She came into power to take revenge of her fathers killing. In her mind the whole nation is responsible for the coup in which her father and some other family members killed. She only recruit very ferocious and loyal people in the police force who can kill any people who oppose her. She also patronize and promote very ferocious people in her party.
+24She committed genocide killed 157 in one day in broad day light and continued killing opposition, she established judicial kill syndicate and operating para millinery in the name of political party. Very importantly she opened up state resources for the benefit of other state and can’t tolerate different opinion at all.
+28I think Hasina is not a democratic politician. She doesn’t like to follow democratic ways, she just uses it to grip the power and then he turns on his Dictator Character. Stop her otherwise she will stop our human rights!
+15She maybe the living worst dictator of the World. She is like a blood sucker killing thousands of innumerable innocent folks silently and as well as before day light. She is the worst woman in the present world. Her own relative is a war criminal but she is busy in judging opposition party’s war criminal (controversial war crime tribunal) though her Defense Minister is also war criminal. She probably the worst woman of all time.
No one knows how many people she killed in her life. She is also the most corrupted person in the history.

+20Her father Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the first president of Bangladesh was responsible for 45000 political murder of opposition party; mainly socialist from the time span of 1971-1975. Due to his Pro-Indian policy, a large quantity of food had been trafficked in India neglecting the people’s demand of Bangladeshi people… Due to which more than 1 million people died in famine… When people were pushed to limit due to his tyranny; some patriots of the country assassinated him. No wonder that her daughter is currently following his foot-step…
+9A completely deranged animal who is letting personal and historical discrepancies meddle in modern day politics and not allowing a country to move forward. Bangladesh will remain a backward, socially inept third world country with her in charge. If one studies the history of Bangladesh they will discover many learned men and women hailed from this land and were pioneers in their field. From poets to movie directors, Bangladesh has a proud history. This is all being tarnished under this deranged crazy psychopath. Hopefully history will testify she meets a horrific and brutal end similar to that of Colonel Gaddafi. Hope she burns in the bottom pit of hell!

Hasina holds the power illegally and arranges a one party so so called election on 5th January which is illegal according to Constitution. she is killing oppositions leaders and supporters everyday. she already killed about 2500 innocent protesters on 5th of may’13, she killed 170 protesters and in feb’13 and lots. she still killing. she made the country as a HELL for the people. She arrested thousands of opposition leaders and supporters and tortures them in to the prison. the nation want to quit her by a fair election but she shut that way as well. so the nation now seek the help and support of international forum. please come forward to rescue our peaceful people from the harm and torture of Hasina The world worst evil and corrupt Dictator.+19I do not know about how many lives she have taken in last five years of her power but recent events have shown that she is not a democratic politician… She is worse then the worse Dictators Bangladesh have ever seen and believe me Bangladesh have seen some bad *** Dictators from the Pakistan period… So my Vote goes to Sheikh Hasina.
+17She called the entrapped garment workers of collapsed building ‘Rana plaza’ thieves. Did as little as possible to rescue them which lead to death of 1135 people so far known to the media. Her ministers called it was not an important matter. Others have already mentioned about her direct killings and oppression of anyone else who dare to state different opinion.
+5It was her father who started this dictatorship. When he died not even a single person cried in Bangladesh instead they distributed sweets. Her ministers ( hasanul haq inu ) and so on were dancing like mad out of pleasure in the death of her father. She is playing the same dirty game with the support of some corrupt and mentally disabled ministers and all set administration. However, the reality won’t change. She also has to pay the price just like her father did, when he elected 26 members of parlament without any contest in 1972 and this time round the figure went up to 156. I guess the cruelty of her death will be more worse then her father because she crossed all the limit of dictatorship and deception. He is the biggest lier in the whole universe. A solid prove of this statement can easily be found on the interview taken by CNN. Now it’s about time the world see another cruel end of dictatorship and smile.
+12Sheikh Hasina is the worst prime minister ever in the History of World politics. She is a Judicial Killer. She is using judicial system of Bangladesh to prevent the raise of her opposition. Freedom of choice, Freedom of voice, Freedom of vote is plundered in her hand. She is following her father’s footstep to be an autocratic ruler. She is a greedy corrupt woman, a constant liar and a revengeful vicious person. she killed thousands of innocent people and opposition activist in just one year. She banned all opposition news papers and T.V. media. Recently her political party (Bangladesh Awami League) activist attacked journalist, supreme court lawyers, and university teachers in front of her police force when they wanted to protest against her. The whole country has become a custody in this brutal regime. No one is secured in country now.
+30Though Bangladesh was about to establish as a democratic country but in 2008 when Sheikh Hasina took over the power, she started to establish Bangladesh as an Autocratic country like his father did in 1974 which was called ‘BAKSAL’ and now in our country has given a new name to this situation. It is called Digital Baksal. All the Govt. institution has been following her autocracy started from Police, RAB, BGB, Intelligence, Anti Corruption cell everything. No one has been able speak a single word against this Govt. and whoever stood up to protest against any issue, has been arresting without any kind of arrest warrant. Situation is very critical now and Sheikh Hasina is making situation worse by giving an election where 154 seats have already been uncontestant out of 300 seats.
+19This Lady is ruler over last 40yrs of Bangladesh. She is killing general and opposition leaders and workers everyday. Early of her ruling time she killed her own 60 Army officer after that she killed 200 opposition leaders and workers within 3 days then she killed more than thousand (2500) people at one night and disposed dad body. Still she is killing civilian throughout the country. This lady is harmful for humanity.
+23That’s a very accurate opinion you have given on her. She has killed the Muslims more than 2500 in one night she is breaking Hindu temples and saying that opposition did it.. Her greed for power is destroying the whole Bangladesh.. We r suffering because of her.. Thanks for the selection
+12Sheikh Hasina is the illicit Prime Minister of Bangladesh. She is more ferocious than the animal of the forest. She is known as Lady Hitler. In 1975 her Father killed the Democracy in Bangladesh & Now she is also killing democracy. Lady Hitler already killed more than 3000 people of opponent parties. She declared war against the people of her own country. She is now the most hatred person in Bangladesh.
+15The worst dictator in Bangladesh history, and possibly in the history of the world. Deals ruthlessly and fiercely with anyone opposing the government. Compromised the country’s judicial system by appointing judges sympathetic to the ruling party including the supreme court and destroyed the one last hope for citizens to seek justice and fairness. Spreading lies and propaganda through govt. controlled media and journalists.
+16Here are some of the words that best describes Sheikh Hasina (Source: all leading news paper of Bangladesh published during the year 2010-2013)
: Master of ethnic cleansing and racial and religious hatred, abuse of power, Autocrat, Mass and systematic murder, Xenophobe and silent killer of Democracy.
+19She is the killer of her opposition parties politicians and supporters. She is the technical killer and she can do everything to keep the power in her hand. In 2013, she killed more than 5000 people in Bangladesh. We Bangladeshi people hate her very much and we want her to go India. This is Bangladesh and this country people want peace. Not war!
+12From colossal economic damage through unprecedented irregularities and corruption was followed by her indiscriminate killing spree of orphaned religious people who were protesting against her draconian laws. Some 10000 people were killed that night and none of the media had the audacity to report the crime, in fear of retribution from the ruling party terrorist.
+152500 unarmed people killed in 10 minute 5 may 2013, it’s horrible history of us, those man was totally unarmed. she also ferocious killer then hitler. she wanted make my country as colony of India. her cabinet of the corrupted cabinet in this country as well as world. there is no court no law. have only one law that is hasina’s law.
+15Almost every day she killed general people and opposition party supporter and also arrest the topped leader of opposition party. she just hanging the Islamist and the opposition leader in a domestic tribunal in the name of International War Crime tribunal to ensure her power over all Bangladesh and there are many of evil things that she done to destroy the democracy of Bangladesh.
+23Hasina is the most brutal, cruel & cracked murderer of the world. Over the last five years, during her ruling she brutally killed thousands of opposition workers and even general protesters. She can’t even tolerate any media or person talking against her. She converted the law & order system of the country as her slave. Judicial & extra judicial killing, abduction, making disappeared were very much casual phenomenon during the tenure of her ruling.

She had several illegally armed co-organization (chatrolig hambalig kuttalig etc) in addition to law enforcing agency (police rab BGB) to promote the killing mission. In a word she is the most notorious killer and dictator.

+8Worst dictator ever seen in 20th century. Has done few good jobs in the society but it became completely hidden because of mass violation and killing people. I used to support her team but not anymore. Can’t support someone who destroy and sell their own country to another country because of money or whatever. I must say one thing she’s very clever politician and knows how handle and cheat people by making non-stage drama.
+15She is worse than hitler! Last 5 years she killed more than 30000 innocent people. The people of Bangladesh known her as a killer of democracy. There is no freedom of justice exist right now. She should ranked as number 1 dictator in the world.
+12She is not only dictator – she is a killer – she enjoy killing peoples. She is working for India – and try to handover Bangladesh to Indian Government – therefore she started employing Indian Citizen to the top position of her administration – for example Information adviser.
+1It’s unjust to home arrest the opposition leader before a protest. It’s unjust to try to send another party leader to Singapore forecefully and ally with rest of the members to act as a opposition party in election in absence of the main opposition. It’s unjust to send the Head of news of a T.V. channel to america as he was bashing the ruling party members with facts & figures during talk shows. It’s unjust to be boldly stupid in front of local & international media assuming people will lend ear as they willingly did to his father. it’s unjust as she cannot hold all the top ten places of worst dictators. ? It’s unjust how she is aroused to just doing it despite it is unjust.
+5She is leader of a fascist party. While she was prime minister previously she once urged her party cadres to murder 10 members of an opposition party for each one of her own party members who were gunned down, as it turned out by a rival gang within her own party! She is a ruthless person and a disgrace to her nation. She has committed numerous crimes against humanity and continues to do so without mercy. She must face justice soon for her crimes.
+14
She is sick mentally. She doesn’t tolerate the opposition and opposition’s opinion. She is a cruel and ferocious killer. During last 11 months, at least 5000 innocent people has been died in several genocides directed by her.
+13She just destroy our country.
She makes the politics very rude for her opponent. If any one does not support her he/she will be treated as anti liberation forces. Moreover she has killed so many Muslims leaders & oppositions leader.

See more comment go to the main site.Peoples of Bangladesh consider her as a agent of India.

Share this:

Last edited:

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)

aap bangalio ko bura mat kaho balkay punjabi establishment ko bura kaho jinhonay bangalio ko kabhi apne baraber nahi samjha. aaj tak pakistani log bangalio ko apne se kam tar samjhte hain halankay ab tu Bangladesh cricket aur textile samait kai shubon me pakistan se agay nikal gaya ha.
don't believe in indian propaganda. bangli is a ahsan kush qoum they even kill their father of nation they are not loyal people.
what about bhutto he had big role in destruction of Pakistan,is it means sindhi establishment also hate bangalis.and we should hate them too.dont be absurd.

abdlsy

Jan-11-2014 15:08

[h=1]Sajeeb Wazed Joy Has Millions in a Swiss Bank Account[/h]Jessica Fox for Salem-News.comWilliam Gomes says most of the media became the PR agency of the ruling party and the listed few who were vocal against the fascist regime have been successfully silenced by the ruling government.
joy.jpg

Sajeeb Wazed Joy
(ISLAMABAD) - Journalist William Gomes has claimed in a Tweet and email to Sajeeb Wazed Joy, Bangladesh Prime minister, (Sheikh Hasina’s son) that Joy has an account in Swiss bank worth $30 bln USD. Gomes has alerted the media that Joy will remain silent.
In that email, Gomes has asked Joy to return the money which he and his mother Hasina has allegedly looted from the people of Bangladesh.

abdlsy

[h=1]India to provide $2 bn to Bangladesh, 22 agreements inked[/h]

Submitted by IANS on 6 June 2015 - 9:26pm
Dhaka : Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said India will provide Bangladesh a Line of Credit worth $2 billion as he held talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina and both sides inked 22 agreements.
In his media statement after talks with Hasina, Modi announced that connectivity between both sides will increase and India will provide a Line of Credit of $2 billion.
He also said the inking of the Land Boundary Agreement reflects the "consensus in India on relations with Bangladesh" and added that he was confident that a solution on sharing of Teesta and other rivers could be arrived at with the support of state governments.
Referring to the LBA, Modi said both sides resolved "a question that has lingered since Independence. Our two nations have a settled boundary".
He said the ratification of the LBA "reflects consensus in India on relations with Bangladesh".
"We accepted the settlement of our maritime boundary last year", which Modi said was evidence of their maturity in ties.
"We stand at a moment of huge opportunity in ties. We will work together to harness the rich potential in ties and address challenges in a spirit of friendship and position of mutual trust and confidence," he said.
Modi said water-sharing was a human issue, and affects life and livelihood.
He said both countries had shown a political resolve and goodwill with the LBA.
"I am confident that with the support of the state governments we can reach an agreement on the Teesta and Feni rivers."
Sheikh Hasina in her statement termed it a "historic moment for Bangladesh" and that the visit would take bilateral ties on a higher trajectory.
She said ratification of the LBA would resolve the problems of the people living in the enclaves for decades.
"We are very grateful," she said.
She praised the leadership of Modi and said the LBA became possible under his leadership. She expressed thanks on behalf of the people of Bangladesh.
Hasina said both sides had discussed all issues in an open manner and both leaders emphasised that connectivity was very important for the region.

News:

abdlsy

[h=2]Hasina’s relatives pile up assets in 5 years
Kamran Reza Chowdhury
[/h][h=4]The latest affidavits of her two cousins and two nephews submitted to the Election Commission show that for personal gains her relatives may have influenced the family identity[/h]
  • hasina-re.jpg
    Clockwise from left: Sheikh Fazlul Karim Selim, Sheikh Fazle Noor Taposh, Noor-E-Alam Chowdhury Liton, Sheikh Helal Uddin
    Photo- Collected

Four relatives of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina who were elected MPs in the last elections have amassed huge resources during the last five years, raising question about the influence of the Sheikh family and its relatives who apparently dominate the ruling Awami League’s policymaking.
Hasina, also the Awami League president, in parliament announced that the people should not consider anyone as her family members other than her two children, sister Sheikh Rehana and her three children.
She urged people to hand those trying to capitalise her family identity to the police. The premier also gave her mobile numbers and email addresses to inform her about such incident.
But the latest affidavits of her two cousins and two nephews submitted to the Election Commission show that for personal gains her relatives may have influenced the family identity.
Sheikh Helal Uddin (Bagerhat 1), Noor-E-Alam Chowdhury Liton (Madaripur 1) and barrister Sheikh Fazle Noor Taposh (Dhaka 12) have been elected lawmakers of the 10th Jatiya Sangsad unopposed while Sheikh Fazlul Karim Selim (Gopalganj 2) is seeking re-elections.
Sheikh Helal’s income rose 11 times
In his affidavit submitted to the EC for contesting the by-polls in Bagerhat 1 constituency, which left vacant in early 2009, Sheikh Helal said his annual income from agriculture, house rent, business and others sources was Tk8,08,300.
According to the latest affidavit he turned in for contesting the January 5 polls, he said his annual income was Tk91,93,830 which is more than 11 times higher than what he had mentioned five years back.
He and his wife had around Tk31 lakh cash in hand while the bank deposit was only Tk7,325, said the 2009 affidavit. According to the latest one, their cash in hand rose to over Tk1.78 crore from the previous Tk31 lakh registering an around 600% hike.
Their bank deposit also shot up to over Tk49.48 lakh from Tk7,325 – an increase of around 700% - in five years.
Earlier, Sheikh Helal had no investment in postal and other saving certificates. At present, he has investment of Tk40 lakh in such deposit schemes.
In 2008, he had owned shares of several companies worth Tk1.6 lakh, but no plots. The couple had two vehicles valued Tk31.5 lakh. His wife had a piece of land in Joar Shahara of the capital worth Tk93,000.
However, the latest affidavit states that Sheikh Helal owns a 10 katha land in Bashundhara Residential Area in Dhaka costing over Tk2.8 crore and another 10 katha land in Purbachal worth around Tk35 lakh.
Sheikh Helal’s father-in-law has donated a 60 katha land in Bashundhara Residential Area for his wife, says the 2013 affidavit, having no mention about the value of the land.
He had liability of around Tk4.55 crore in two banks. But now he has now liabilities.
330 times higher income for Noor
The prime minister’s nephew and whip of Jatiya Sangsad, Noor and his dependents have an annual income hike of 330 times than that of the 2008.
In the 2008 affidavit, he did show the annual income to be Tk4.48 lakh from his business. Now his annual income is over Tk14.79 crore, according to the 2013 affidavit he submitted to the EC.
He earns around Tk8.9 crore and his dependents Tk3.87 crore from shrimp business every year. He also gets over Tk1.31 crore from bank interest alone.
According to the previous affidavit, his and his dependents’ bank deposit was over Tk1.65 lakh. Five years later, now his bank deposit stands at over Tk53.97 crore while his wife maintains a deposit of over Tk35.92 crore.
He has invested Tk20 crore in the newly-launched Modhumoti Bank, in which his another cousin Sheikh Fazle Noor Taposh has major shares.
Noor has shares of companies worth Tk12.5 lakh and his wife over Tk81.82 lakh. She has bank investment as fixed deposit receipt of over Tk2 crore.
The monetary value of the shrimp farm and the stocks stands at around Tk8 crore. His wife has over Tk5.20 crore as investment in the shrimp business and the capital market.
Noor had been detained by the military-backed interim government in 2007-08 on corruption charges.
Taposh’s deposit sees 600% hike
Fazle Noor Taposh in his 2008 affidavit had mentioned about house rent, interest from bank deposit and saving certificates, and legal practice as the sources of income. His annual income was around Tk24 lakh – over Tk14.13 lakh from rent, Tk4.25 lakh from his profession and over Tk3.5 lakh as interest. His wife had an income of Tk2 lakh from business.
Five years later, the annual income shot up from Tk24 lakh to over Tk2.33 crore including Tk1.14 crore from profession. Soon after the Awami League formed government in January 2009, many big corporate houses turned to him to resolve legal disputes with different government agencies.
In 2013, he earns over Tk78.53 lakh while his wife Tk3 lakh from the interest against bank deposit, savings and earnings from shares. In 2008, Taposh and his dependents had around Tk96 lakh as cash.
Now, the family has over 600% more in bank deposit, Tk6.27 crore, than what he had five years back.
His family members’ investment in the bond, LC and capital market rose by 1,073 times to around Tk35.42 crore from Tk3.30 lakh mentioned in the 2008 affidavit.
The couple has Tk3.66 crore as investment in the postal and other saving schemes – 10 times than the previous amount of Tk33.77 lakh.
Taposh and his wife own two agricultural farms costing over Tk12.9 crore and over Tk1.02 core. He also owns a new apartment costing over Tk1.04 crore.
Sheikh Selim had no income in 2008
According to the latest affidavit, the prime minister’s cousin and Awami League Presidium member’s assets did not go up like the three others.
Referring to shipping business as his profession, Sheikh Selim before the 2008 elections said he had been meeting the annual expenditure from his previous income as he had no income that year.
But after five years, his statement says the income rose to over Tk26 lakh per annum, mainly from the allowance as a lawmaker of the ninth parliament. A parliament member gets over Tk1 lakh as allowance every month.
In 2008, Sheikh Selim and his wife had bank deposits of Tk3.34 lakh which has risen to around Tk1.37 crore – more than 40 times higher.
The leader, who had been the minister during the Awami League’s 1996-2001 government, and his dependents have now shares of both listed and unlisted companies worth over Tk1.39 crore. Previously his dependents had 110 shares of Air Reliance that cost Tk1.1 lakh.

- See more at: http://www.dhakatribune.com/crime/2...ives-pile-assets-5-years#sthash.xIZlpDvT.dpuf

abdlsy

[h=1]India and Bangladesh finalize long-delayed land swap deal[/h]Julhas Alam, Associated Press
[h=5]Updated 7:03 am, Saturday, June 6, 2015[/h]

Photo: A.M. Ahad, AP

Image1of3

Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina shakes hand with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi upon his arrival at the Hazrat Shahjalal International airport in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Saturday, June 6, 2015. Modi is on a two-day official visit to Bangladesh.

IMAGE 1 OF 3

Bangladesh’s Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina shakes hand with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi upon his arrival at the Hazrat Shahjalal International airport in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Saturday, June 6, 2015. Modi is on a two-day official visit to Bangladesh.

DHAKA, Bangladesh (AP) — India and Bangladesh on Saturday finalized a much-delayed land swap agreement to settle a long-running border dispute.
The deal — initially reached in 1974 but only recently ratified by India's Parliament — calls for the transfer of 111 border enclaves to Bangladesh in exchange for 51 that will become part of India. More than 50,000 residents will get citizenship after the agreement is implemented.
Relations between India and its smaller neighbor have significantly improved since Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina promised that her administration would not allow India's separatist insurgents to use the porous 4,000-kilometer (2,500-mile) border to carry out raids in India.
ADVERTISING

Aided by India, Bangladesh gained independence from Pakistan following a bloody nine-month war in 1971.
Hasina and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who arrived in Bangladesh on Saturday for a two-day visit, exchanged the ratification documents for the land swap agreement before holding official talks.
Bangladeshi Foreign Affairs Minister A.H. Mahmood Ali said a number of other agreements covering trade, security and connectivity are also expected to be signed, as well a framework for combating human trafficking, counterfeit currency and cooperation for the sea-based "blue economy."
Officials said India could offer a $2 billion line of credit to Bangladesh for infrastructure development inside the country.
Ali said Bangladesh was focusing on better connectivity with India by introducing new bus service with Indian states. India faces difficulties reaching its isolated and impoverished northeastern region, and any passage through Bangladesh could cut hundreds of kilometers (miles) to get to those areas.
Energy-starved Bangladesh is also looking forward to importing 600 megawatts of electricity from India, in addition to the 500 megawatts it currently imports, Ali said.
Separately, Bangladesh signed memoranda of understanding Saturday with two Indian companies to set up power plants for producing 4,600 megawatts of electricity, Bangladeshi authorities said in a statement.
The state-run Power Development Board signed the deals, which are worth $5.5 billion, with Indian companies Adani Power Limited and Reliance Group, the statement said.
Adani Power Limited will invest $2.5 billion to set up a coal-based power plant with a capacity of 1,600 megawatts of power, according to the statement. The Reliance Group will set up another gas-fired power plant with capacity of 3,000 megawatts of power, investing $3 billion.
Bangladesh and India have 54 common rivers and the sharing of water from them is a contentious issue for the countries. Officials say the two leaders will discuss how to effectively deal with the issue.

abdlsy

[h=1]Why PM Modi should offer Sheikh Hasina a win-win deal on illegal immigrants[/h]Indo,Bangladesh,by R Jagannathan ,J une 5,2015-Narendra Modi goes to Bangladesh on Saturday (6 June) in an atmosphere of greater bilateral trust and warmth than we have seen since the assassination of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman in 1975. With parliament passing the Indo-Bangladesh Land Boundary Agreement, Modi has something to offer Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. No agreement on Teesta waters is still on the cards, but this can presumably be left for later.For her part, Sheikh Hasina has dealt firmly with anti-India terrorism, and has sent many of the worst war criminals of the 1971 freedom struggle – those who murdered and raped in the name of keeping Pakistan Islamic – to jail or the gallows. There is now a good chance that Bangladesh will, over time, become a proper secular state, despite its constitution formally retaining Islam as state religion.But all this misses the elephant in the room: unchecked (and uncheckable) immigration. The biggest issue between India and Bangladesh has not been the land border or the sharing of Teesta waters or even terrorism, but illegal immigration. Estimates of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants now living in India range from 10 million to 20 million, but the truth is no one has any real clue, for no systematic survey has been done to identify illegal Bangladeshi. They are on electoral rolls, they have ration and Aadhaar cards, and they are everywhere – and not just in the border states of Assam and Bengal.India is unwilling host to one of the largest contingents of illegal immigrants in the world, partly for historical reasons (with Hindus heading this way in droves after two partitions – one in 1947, and the other in 1971), but mostly because of demography. The pressure of land and population on the Bangladeshi side is simply too immense to contain them there. This is why immigration, legal or illegal, has been consistently in one direction – towards India – for over a century now.The key to a rosier Indo-Bangladeshi relationship, one that will enable the creation of a robust South Asian common market (excluding Pakistan, about whom we cannot entertain much hope), is a deal on legal immigration. This means we need a roadmap for the regularisation of illegal immigrants as Indian residents without citizenship – to be followed by formal citizenship for those who have been here for very long. It would also include an agreement on those who may seek to migrate here later.Given that Modi, during the Lok Sabha campaign, had called for the deportation of illegal immigrants, this won’t be easy. But then, even the land border agreement was not something the BJP has supported in the past. There are several reasons why Modi should change his tune on Bangladeshi immigrants, and the most important one is this: he can’t do anything about it. No country in the world can combat demographic pressures, unless it is willing to shoot or kill people on arrival and plant landmines on their path, or sink the boats that bring them to their shores. Even with the best technology and policing, America has been unable to prevent the illegal immigration of Hispanics from across the Mexican border. Hispanics form 17 percent of the US population, numbering about 54 million, replacing Afro-Americans as the largest ethnic minority. By 2050, they could form a quarter of America.Illegal migrants from Bangladesh will be a smaller proportion of the Indian population even if we threw open the gates to them. India, thus, needs to accept the reality of demography and convert it to an economic virtue. Here’s what Modi should explore with Sheikh Hasina when he meets her.First, India will change its immigration policy to have two classes of immigration: one is free entry for those who are seeking asylum against Islamist violence and intimidation. This will mean mostly Hindus and the Chakmas who inhabit some border areas, and will cater even to the Sangh policy of India offering a home to all Hindus anywhere in the world. This part of the policy is unilateral. But it needs to be supplemented with a bilateral pact that offers work permits and resident status to other immigrants who are merely fleeing poverty at home. Economic refugees are an asset too, for they tend to work harder and for lower wages than the local population.Second, India should offer specific immigration quotas for future immigrants, provided the Bangladesh government agrees to provide info on where the immigrants are from and where they may go back when their work permits expire. India can also guarantee that they will not be deported against their will, and will be given residency and work permits easily. For the longer term, India should explore the possibility of offering the same terms to Bangladeshis as are now offered to Nepalese citizens – the right to immigrate and work in India.Third, in return, Bangladesh must sign up a free trade and investment treaty whereby Indian businesses can invest in that country (and vice versa) without being subjected to discrimination. Investing in Bangladesh will create jobs there and make our own companies more competitive (especially in garments). This will help staunch the flows of illegal immigrants across the border. India should sign a Nafta-like treaty (signed by the US and Mexico) with Bangladesh. Once this happens, South Asia will have the makings of a European Union minus Pakistan. Who knows, such trade and immigration exclusion may force the Pakistani army and deep state to end its own unremitting hostility to India. But right now, we can’t count on any such thing, and a free trading Saarc minus Pakistan is a good enough option for enhancing regional prosperity.It won’t be easy for Modi to make this shift in stance, but if he manages it, he will have arrived as a true statesman who has a vision for the future.He could also consider a political benefit: a potential shift in Muslim opinion about the BJP. It may be well worth the risk.

abdlsy

whwere is PAKISTAN foreign ministry Sartaj aziz or Nawaz shareef on Bangladesh disrespect to Pakistan?????????????????????????????its pathetic this goverment

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

oh hoo dosto , lagta hey aisian cup cricket final sub bhool gaey jab yeah aurat award diay baghair hi chali gai thi kion keh pak jeeta tha, aur aap sub ko shaeed maaloom na ho,,

pak army also in 1971 raped her family member , and she was raped by indain RAW ,but showed her that they were pakies, just read the history from begali authors, so what ever she is doing reflect that what we have done, and then Bhutoo sb ,pour oil on fire..... we should also think what we have done in past, to individual or nation ,