Drunk Pakistani Girl - "I am not a call Girl"

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a stupid video ? if these guys will come in west where everybody drink so probably they ask everyone oh u drinking & think they are making them feel ashame. Its nothing new whoever hav to drink will drink u cant stop people like that . this is we see now coz we hav camera to capture. people are drinking everywhere in the world from ages so we need to grow up. This girl is a call girl so for her is nothing bad.

fahim

Citizen
Allah mafi dy ...........alot of muslim as i m pakistani i normally see them.........jab home sai bahir jatay hai sharab etc shuru kar daetay hai ........ apni ankon sai deka hai (Allah burai sai bachay)jab jatay hai to ticket kay bi paisay nhn hotay .......................as a musim ......shamefull

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Leave everything just concentrate on the questions they r asking, specially the one that a D**head asked .. SABA KAB SE PEE RAHI HO AP? ......?

Last edited by a moderator:

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
welcome to liberal Pakistan , look like Pakistani Liberals born out of Prostitute, therefore this government can not provide food, or jobs, or law and order, but can and verywell protect, provide, and promote prostitution, Thanks Dama Dam mast.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Leave everything just concentrate on the questions they r asking, specially the one that a D**head asked .. SABA KAB SE PEE RAHI HO AP? ......?

Do u write in BBC URDU?

Sorry this is personal question a bit....

Last edited by a moderator:

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
Media ka kam hai baichna jo bhi bik jaye i know jitni sharab pakistan kay aik shahar mai bikti hai poray Canada mai nahi bikti salute islami jamhuriya pakistan

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah and his Messenger(Peace Be Upon Him) thought us to hide others faults not discuss it publically. Please avoide such a discussion that displeases Allah and his Messenger(Peace Be Upon Him). Jazzak Allah.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Saba Khan caught drunk

She must be having fun with police for long time.....................;)