Drone Attack in North Waziristan: American Ambassador summoned in FO / Pakistan withdraws from tri-l

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Statements by certified slaves of America

Pakistan should not be taken for granted nor treated as a client state, the statement said.

Yeap, don't treat Pakistan as client state, instead we are your trusted clients, said the Army Chief, ISI chief, President Zardari, PM Gilani, Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Chaudry Shujat, Pervaiz Ilahi, Altaf Hussain, Asfandyar Wali Khan, Najam Sethi, Nazir Naji, Dr. Hodaybhoi, and many more.

Don't help Pakistan or worry about its needs, its people's needs, instead look at our personal needs, fulfil our needs, help us accumulate more wealth in foreign countries and we will delivery Pakistan and its people in to your lap to hit them as you like, slap them as you like, disrespect them as you like, drag them as you like, arrest them as you like, imprisoned them as you like, just keep paying us, this is the only principle you have to remember.

We are your best lap dogs no one can beat us in the world in the art of subjugation, slavery, lies and destruction of their own country, nation and its people.
Even though we are number 2 in everything we do, but we are number one and real deal when it comes to obedience and protecting your interest.

In our entire lives we have never be truthful, honest, responsible, answerable, but in licking your boots and being your paid slaves, we have par excellence and can be trusted without shadow of any doubt.

ISO19002 certified slaves, signed by the aforementioned individuals.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is reported on ARY news, Pakistan has reacted strongly after yesterday's drone attack on a Jirga.

1- US Ambassador was called to the Foreign Office and official protest against the drone attack was registered with US.

2- Pakistan has also withdrawn from tri-lateral talks.

As I have said in the other thread started by me, the Army and ISI have realised that their reputation amongst Pakistanis have suffered after the release of Davis.

They are showing to the Public they stand against America by registering token protest, while they themselves have consented for the drone strikes, otherwise they can easily shoot down the drones if they are carried out without their permission.

As a matter of fact, they have given Pakistani airports and facilities to be used by the crews of Predators. They also provides active and co-ordinated intelligence to the Americans.

Army also blocked the supply lines to Afghanistan when 3 soldiers died in drone strike at their post.

Now almost 50 innocent Pakistanis have died, what about blocking the supply?
Or death of 3 a soldiers more important than scores of the civilians?

Why not stop supply, intelligence sharing, drones attacks and come out of this war on terror, which is actually fought against Pakistani state and its citizens on daily basis?

let me assure you one thing if you people still have brains.
its all a drama to cool down few pakistanis who have honour after davis episode.
our rulers and our army are the most faithful slaves and puppets of americans in history and they will remain so till they die.till you not do an operation clean up and appoint muslims in army rather than atheists etc than pakistan will remain puppet of america....
in a month or so i am sure pakistanis will forget davis episode and drones and the new budget and will keep serving their american puppet rulers at old salary.it was time to rise up now which people like you are wasting thinking that kyaani is sincere in challenging america!
for gods sake even a child knows that our army has given bases to american drones from where these attacks take place.these generals are just doing drama of protest till this matter gets cold.
remove these americans puppets or by allah i warn you people that this nation wont survive long now..
why you people make holy cows out of your judiciary and generals?who are selling your pakistan and making money while you people worship them .
why not worship allah alone?
the day this nation sinks the generals etc you worship will not waste a minute in flying to america into their ranches,leaving you sheeple to face the music of a chaos worse than death..remember these words than as i am sure you people wont rise up ever
even your so called heroes like imran khan are just men of words and they wont ever rise up against establsihment of generals and american slaves.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After the next drone attack:

Ah Bashir, I thought it would be a good excuse for you
to call me in your office for another cup of coffee!

Very clever Mr. Munter! Come on in!

molvirpg

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A Pre-planned Staged Event to Divert Attention from Raymond Davis. Military Hiding Its Face Behind Hyped Up Drone Attack Prot

The US Ambassadors appearance in the foreign Office and Criminal Militarys fake, false, fraud and phony protest is a smokescreen to deescalate reaction on Raymond Davis release.

It was in fact done on the suggestion of Americans that their Ambassador will go to foreign office to show Pakistanis that their foreign office and military are really serious. While in reality they are in cahoots with the Americans on both Raymond Davis release and the subsequent drone attack followed by fake statements of so called protest.

Pakistanis being slaughtered and fooled big time. This is disgusting and abhorrent.

moz-screenshot.png
US ambassador summoned in Foreign Office ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office on Friday summoned the US ambassador and lodged a strong protest over a drone strike in a tribal region which killed 44 people. ....

king1982

Re: A Pre-planned Staged Event to Divert Attention from Raymond Davis. Military Hiding Its Face Behind Hyped Up Drone Attack

I dont believe this crap without any solid proof

king1982

Re: A Pre-planned Staged Event to Divert Attention from Raymond Davis. Military Hiding Its Face Behind Hyped Up Drone Attack

Look at the facts, firstly USA denies paying any blood money and secondly just a day after release of davis the drone attack takes place. This is a conspiracy by the americans against the people of Pakistan to turn against its own army and we are unfortunately falling in the trap. We should resist from abusing our own armed forces, how low as Pakistanis we can get. Instead of abusing each other and the only prized institution we need to get together to sort this issue out.