Dr Zakir Naik Thanks Indian Media for the Fake News of 4th July 2018!

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yup the whole world is lying, the other 6 billion people are stupid only Pakistanis are smart. Hes not only banned in India but other countries as well. You do not have to listen to me just do a little research on your own. Don't take what you are taught in your home and in your school at face value, question everything that anyone tells you and do your own research.

I rarely post about these things anymore you can post about any religious leader who is doing a service to Pakistanis and Humanity and helping people with advice on morality etc. But if I see this Charlatan and thug being promoted on this forum then I think its my duty to point it out to everyone.

You’re just good at lying...whole India got scared of his propagation of Islam because people started realizing the truth and here you’re coming up with lies against a great man

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no scientific miracle in the Quran which was not already known. The text is based on older books like the Christian and Jewish Bible with addition of some Arab myths. The contains the accuracies and inaccuracies of all those books. It is also missing some facts that were already known by Greek scientists hundreds of years before. Its a source of history, morality and literature. Definitely not science.
If don't believe in Quarn, pl. continue what you are practicing. There will be no change in Islam whether one person believes or not. Islam is a way of life which is much better than others if followed with a true spirit. A little knowledge is dangerous for some people.

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Yup the whole world is lying, the other 6 billion people are stupid only Pakistanis are smart. Hes not only banned in India but other countries as well. You do not have to listen to me just do a little research on your own. Don't take what you are taught in your home and in your school at face value, question everything that anyone tells you and do your own research.

I rarely post about these things anymore you can post about any religious leader who is doing a service to Pakistanis and Humanity and helping people with advice on morality etc. But if I see this Charlatan and thug being promoted on this forum then I think its my duty to point it out to everyone.
Don't try to oversmart. You don't know who is other end responding your non-sense thoughts. ZN is pretty knowledgeable and people like you are afraid of him. I know why people including Muslims want to ban him. This shows that he is on right path that's why Indian govt is finding excuses to ban him like other countries did. ZN is like a magnet and his responses are logical.

Messag Islamictv Pakistan

Councller (250+ posts)
Dr Zakir Naik Arrest in malaysia ? Deported to India ? What is Reality ? Zakir Naik statment

ڈاکٹر ذاکر نائیک کی گرفتاری اور بھارت کو حوالگی کے متعلق خبروں کی حقیقت
ڈاکٹر ذاکر نائک کی بھارت واپسی سے متعلق گفتگو
ڈاکٹر ذاکر نائک بھارت کو کیوں مطلوب ہیں اور ان پر کیا الزام ہے ؟ یہ سب جانیے اس ویڈیو میں

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no scientific miracle in the Quran which was not already known. The text is based on older books like the Christian and Jewish Bible with addition of some Arab myths. The contains the accuracies and inaccuracies of all those books. It is also missing some facts that were already known by Greek scientists hundreds of years before. Its a source of history, morality and literature. Definitely not science.

Show us one inaccuracy from the Quran or just go away? I will not be holding my breath as there are no inaccuracies in the Quran. Additionally, Quran is not a book of science nor does it claim to be, but i want to see just one inaccuracy from it.

Everyone: watch how this fool changes the subject and fails to point out even one inaccuracy. Anything you say about anything else is irrelevant as you are a LIAR if you can't provide evidence to support your assertion. In fact, it should be pretty easy for you to point out 1 inaccuracy since you declared that there are many.

your religion is science and it's laughable to hear the so called pseudo-scientists' assertion that debate is over on any subject especially the myth of evolution. That is the antithesis of the pursuit of science. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your ignorance.

Concerning evolution, here is an appetizer to get you started from none other than your hero, a learned idiot... I mean expert, who fails to answer a simple question about evolution.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
پورا بھارتی میڈیا چیخ رہا تھا کہ اس کو حکومت نے گرفتار کر کے بھارت کے حوالے کر دیا ہے ، پاکستان میڈیا ،غلام میڈیا ،کبھی نہیں بتائے گا کہ سچ کیا ہے ،اس کو بھارتی ہندو کلچر پسند ہے ، پوری مسلمان دنیا میں ڈاکٹر ذکر ان چند افراد میں سے ہے جس کا مقصد امّت میں اتحاد ہے ،جس کے ہاتھوں لاکھوں لوگ اسلام قبول کر چکے ، بھارتی حکومت ہر حربہ استعمال کر چکی ،مسلمان ہونے والے تھمے نہیں ،بلھے اس خبر کی وجہ سے مزید لوگ اس کو جان رہے ہیں
GOOD

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Show us one inaccuracy from the Quran or just go away? I will not be holding my breath as there are no inaccuracies in the Quran. Additionally, Quran is not a book of science nor does it claim to be, but i want to see just one inaccuracy from it.

Everyone: watch how this fool changes the subject and fails to point out even one inaccuracy. Anything you say about anything else is irrelevant as you are a LIAR if you can't provide evidence to support your assertion. In fact, it should be pretty easy for you to point out 1 inaccuracy since you declared that there are many.

your religion is science and it's laughable to hear the so called pseudo-scientists' assertion that debate is over on any subject especially the myth of evolution. That is the antithesis of the pursuit of science. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your ignorance.

Concerning evolution, here is an appetizer to get you started from none other than your hero, a learned idiot... I mean expert, who fails to answer a simple question about evolution.

ANY SCHOLAR YOU HINDUS PUT UP AGAINST DR. ZAKIR, LOST, U HAVE NOTHING TO EXCEPT ABUSING, GO AWAY ACHOOT

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm sure there is nothing new there. I have gone through the same arguments posted by creationists over and over again. There is no debate over this anymore. The debate ended few hundred years ago. Pakistan sadly is a couple hundred years behind the west but we will get there eventually. If there is anything new to add to this debate it will be on the headlines and everyone will see it, so far religions are only based on faith, not on scientific truth. Faith means believing something without any evidence.
You seem a man without knowledge, Allah Almighty has openly invited non believers to observe and research on his creations (universe, stars, sun, moon and planet earth) and certain other natural phenomena, and the logical answer would be there is a Allah as the only creater behind it... I would quote a couple of examples for your satisfaction

Al Quran : Beshak Aasmano aur Zameen ke paida karne mein aur Raat aur din ke badalne mein aur Jahazon mein jo dariya mein logon ko fayda pahuchaney wali cheezain lekar chalte hain aur us pani mein jisey Allah ne aasman se nazil kiya hai phir us sey murda zameen ko zinda karta hai aur usmein har qism ke chalney waley jaanwar failata hai aur hawaon ke badlaney mein aur badal mein jo aasman aur zameen ke darmiyan hukm ka tabey hai Albatta (in sabhi mein ) Aqal Walon ke liye nishaniyan hai
Al Quran , Surah AL-Baqara (2), Verse 16

Surat No 67 : Ayat No 3

الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَ سَبۡعَ سَمٰوٰتٍ طِبَاقًا ؕ مَا تَرٰی فِیۡ خَلۡقِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ مِنۡ تَفٰوُتٍ ؕ فَارۡجِعِ الۡبَصَرَ ۙ ہَلۡ تَرٰی مِنۡ فُطُوۡرٍ ﴿۳﴾

جس نے اوپر نیچے سات آسمان بنائے تم خدائے رحمٰن کی تخلیق میں کوئی خلل ( اور بےنظمی ) نہیں پاؤ گے پھر نگاہ اٹھا کر دیکھو تمہیں کوئی رخنہ نظر آتا ہے؟

There are many people who have done research on quranic miracles, here is a reference for you

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbdmqVu8RUBwrF1rgbXQHleybCo07L160

And to your satisfaction this research was done by European scientists who are equipped with latest state of the art equipments and not we who according to you are 200 years backward... Which i seriously doubt but is a whole different story

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
You seem a man without knowledge, Allah Almighty has openly invited non believers to observe and research on his creations (universe, stars, sun, moon and planet earth) and certain other natural phenomena, and the logical answer would be there is a Allah as the only creater behind it... I would quote a couple of examples for your satisfaction

Al Quran : Beshak Aasmano aur Zameen ke paida karne mein aur Raat aur din ke badalne mein aur Jahazon mein jo dariya mein logon ko fayda pahuchaney wali cheezain lekar chalte hain aur us pani mein jisey Allah ne aasman se nazil kiya hai phir us sey murda zameen ko zinda karta hai aur usmein har qism ke chalney waley jaanwar failata hai aur hawaon ke badlaney mein aur badal mein jo aasman aur zameen ke darmiyan hukm ka tabey hai Albatta (in sabhi mein ) Aqal Walon ke liye nishaniyan hai
Al Quran , Surah AL-Baqara (2), Verse 16

Surat No 67 : Ayat No 3

الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَ سَبۡعَ سَمٰوٰتٍ طِبَاقًا ؕ مَا تَرٰی فِیۡ خَلۡقِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ مِنۡ تَفٰوُتٍ ؕ فَارۡجِعِ الۡبَصَرَ ۙ ہَلۡ تَرٰی مِنۡ فُطُوۡرٍ ﴿۳﴾

جس نے اوپر نیچے سات آسمان بنائے تم خدائے رحمٰن کی تخلیق میں کوئی خلل ( اور بےنظمی ) نہیں پاؤ گے پھر نگاہ اٹھا کر دیکھو تمہیں کوئی رخنہ نظر آتا ہے؟

There are many people who have done research on quranic miracles, here is a reference for you

And to your satisfaction this research was done by European scientists who are equipped with latest state of the art equipments and not we who according to you are 200 years backward... Which i seriously doubt but is a whole different story

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro I posted one of the video above where he lies about the definition of the meaning of scientific theory, law and fact. You can research the meaning yourself and then go through that video, you will see how he is trying to fool the audience.

The scientific definition of theory and the street language definition of theory are completely different he uses that to his advantage but got caught be the student.

He is promoting pseudo-science and this is enough to kill a generation of future doctors and scientists.
Please use brain, anything which is not proven by experiments or which is not observable in known history of man is theory, so Darwin's claims are theory not law... Is main manipulation ki kia baat... Dr Saab is a man of knowledge and is next level genius thumbs up to him for his good work

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is again your own perception, you are not only misguided yourself but also misguiding others, see this reference

Surat No 21 : Ayat No 33

وَ ہُوَ الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَ الَّیۡلَ وَ النَّہَارَ وَ الشَّمۡسَ وَ الۡقَمَرَ ؕ کُلٌّ فِیۡ فَلَکٍ یَّسۡبَحُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

اور وہ وہی ہے جس نے رات اور دن اور سورج اور چاند کو پیدا کیا ۔ سب ( اپنے اپنے ) دائرہ ( مدار ) میں تیر رہے ہیں ۔

For further information see

From the top of my head, he lied about Arabic meaning of Ostrich egg in Quran to show that Quran says the Earth is spherical. In reality it was referring to the hole in the ground where the bird lays eggs not the egg it self. Quran and hadith say that Earth is flat, similarly with bible and old Egyptian mythology. Greeks had calculated the circumference of the Earth by 99% accuracy thousands of years before this but apparently the Arabs were not aware of this.

Second there is a video on youtube from a student named Jehangir. Here Zakir Naik is lying about basic scientific definitions of the word theory, fact, hypothesis and law. You can verify this yourself with a simple google search what the scientific definitions of those words really are.

There are many more like this you can search yourself.

From all the countries in Islamic world I think Turkey, Iran and Pakistan have the most potential in science and technology but people who use religion to make money like Zakir Naik are poisoning Pakistani youth.

Vitamin_C

Logic and Zakir Naik dont go well together in the same sentence. He is a parrots that memorizes and speaks without analysing what he is saying and this video is another proof of that. Thats the problem with education in Pakistan, you are made to que up in lines, listen to your parents your teachers and leaders and not question anything they say or do. The side effect is that you reply based on emotions rather than logical thinking. Same can be seen in Pakistani politics, people make electoral decisions based on their emotions and not logic. Don't blindly follow people question everything they tell you. Pakistan is behind other countries not because of low IQ or because of religion, its because of Pakistani culture and education system not training people to be critical thinkers but rather emotional end blind followers.

Don't try to oversmart. You don't know who is other end responding your non-sense thoughts. ZN is pretty knowledgeable and people like you are afraid of him. I know why people including Muslims want to ban him. This shows that he is on right path that's why Indian govt is finding excuses to ban him like other countries did. ZN is like a magnet and his responses are logical.

Vitamin_C

For that video, Richard Dawkins hesitated not because he didn't know the answer. But because he realized that he has been tricked into an interview with a creationist and its a waste of time to argue with creationists.
Evolution is a scientific theory, if you say its wrong then you have to make your own theory, test it, have it peer reviewed and replace evolution. No one has done this in the last 100 years so Evolution is as good as fact.

With regards to Quran. It was written by 6th century Arabs and if you read it cover to cover, you will find things that you expect to find in a book written by 6th century Arabs. The most obvious inaccuracy is that it does not understand the scale of the universe and it says the Earth is flat.

If you drill something into the mind of a child at a very young age, it as very difficult to change that belief in that person. That person will believe it for the rest of his life. I am not trying to convince you of anything, all I am saying is, you can believe in whatever you want. But don't treat your belief as a fact, admit that it is just faith and not fact and don't challenge well established scientific theories because of your faith.

Vitamin_C

Can you source where you got that translation from? Many modern translations are fake.

I have checked all the original Tafsir of that verse from Death of Muhammad to 400 years later, no version said it was an egg. I also asked my arab friend they said that Arabic word does not refer to an Egg.

Also nowhere else in the Quran is that word use to refer to and ostrich egg.

If you want to prove me wrong, show me an original tafsir written by Arabs from not more than 500 years after Muhammad's death that said it was an Egg.

Don't send me questionable translations from Indian Muslims written in 19th and 20th century.

That is again your own perception, you are not only misguided yourself but also misguiding others, see this reference

Surat No 21 : Ayat No 33

وَ ہُوَ الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَ الَّیۡلَ وَ النَّہَارَ وَ الشَّمۡسَ وَ الۡقَمَرَ ؕ کُلٌّ فِیۡ فَلَکٍ یَّسۡبَحُوۡنَ ﴿۳۳﴾

اور وہ وہی ہے جس نے رات اور دن اور سورج اور چاند کو پیدا کیا ۔ سب ( اپنے اپنے ) دائرہ ( مدار ) میں تیر رہے ہیں ۔

For further information see

Vitamin_C

You are completely wrong.

Theory is an explanation of an observed fact which has been rigorously tested and can make an accurate prediction and has these tests have been replicated by other 3rd party confirm the findings. A theory can have hundreds of facts and laws to support it.

A Law is an observation usually mathematical that is observed to be true for example water boils at 100 degrees.

Comparing a law to a theory is like comparing a brick to a house.

"A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested, in accordance with the scientific method, using a predefined protocol of observation and experiment. Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and embody scientific knowledge.
The definition of a scientific theory (often contracted to theory for the sake of brevity) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of the word theory. In everyday speech, theory can imply that something is an unsubstantiated and speculative guess, the opposite of its meaning in science. These different usages are comparable to the opposing usages of prediction in science versus common speech, where it denotes a mere hope."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

You know that you make a simple google search and wikipedia search and find the answer and definitions yourself, this is height of laziness.

Please use brain, anything which is not proven by experiments or which is not observable in known history of man is theory, so Darwin's claims are theory not law... Is main manipulation ki kia baat... Dr Saab is a man of knowledge and is next level genius thumbs up to him for his good work

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can you source where you got that translation from? Many modern translations are fake.

I have checked all the original Tafsir of that verse from Death of Muhammad to 400 years later, no version said it was an egg. I also asked my arab friend they said that Arabic word does not refer to an Egg.

Also nowhere else in the Quran is that word use to refer to and ostrich egg.

If you want to prove me wrong, show me an original tafsir written by Arabs from not more than 500 years after Muhammad's death that said it was an Egg.

Don't send me questionable translations from Indian Muslims written in 19th and 20th century.
Hahaha on one end you say, the Quran doesn't refer anything advanced and than you ask for tafseer of 1000 yrs old scholars. Anyway I've given you sufficient proof already. Allah Paak has refrained believers from indulging in useless confrontation with non believers and jahils, as it is matter of eman not logic. Logic is only for those who have been given hidayah by Allah Paak.
And please use SAW with The name of Muhammad SAW.

با شعور

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are completely wrong.

Theory is an explanation of an observed fact which has been rigorously tested and can make an accurate prediction and has these tests have been replicated by other 3rd party confirm the findings. A theory can have hundreds of facts and laws to support it.

A Law is an observation usually mathematical that is observed to be true for example water boils at 100 degrees.

Comparing a law to a theory is like comparing a brick to a house.

"A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested, in accordance with the scientific method, using a predefined protocol of observation and experiment. Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and embody scientific knowledge.
The definition of a scientific theory (often contracted to theory for the sake of brevity) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from the common vernacular usage of the word theory. In everyday speech, theory can imply that something is an unsubstantiated and speculative guess, the opposite of its meaning in science. These different usages are comparable to the opposing usages of prediction in science versus common speech, where it denotes a mere hope."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

You know that you make a simple google search and wikipedia search and find the answer and definitions yourself, this is height of laziness.
It is the same what I've said but I've written in simple words... Lol anyhow you seem a ratta master but no concepts... Keep it uo

Vitamin_C

Languages change over time, English from Shakespears time is much different than it is today. So I think it is quite reasonable request to ask for a tafsir which is from the time when Quran was written as those people understand the language than Indian Muslims today. And you can easily find this here http://www.altafsir.com/

Sending me a fake translation is not enough proof for anything. Please do not be dishonest.

Hahaha on one end you say, the Quran doesn't refer anything advanced and than you ask for tafseer of 1000 yrs old scholars. Anyway I've given you sufficient proof already. Allah Paak has refrained believers from indulging in useless confrontation with non believers and jahils, as it is matter of eman not logic. Logic is only for those who have been given hidayah by Allah Paak.
And please use SAW with The name of Muhammad SAW.

Vitamin_C

It is the same what I've said but I've written in simple words... Lol anyhow you seem a ratta master but no concepts... Keep it uo

The actual definition of Scientific Theory:

Your Definition:
"anything which is not proven by experiments or which is not observable in known history of man is theory"

And your explanation:
"It is the same what I've said but I've written in simple words"

Please don't be dishonest and confirm what you are saying and check your facts. Can you link me any source which supports your definition of theory? Its okay to be wrong, but have the integrity and honesty to admit it and learn from it and move on. Do not continue lying about your position. People who are on this forum are not dumb and can see what you are doing.