Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Tahir-ul-Qadri declares suicide attacks un-Islamic

dukelondon said:
Well done Qadri Sahab. We need Ulema like you who know Islam not Munafiqeen like [fazl] and Takfiris like Shayateen Mullahs.

For God's sake guys, suicide attacks against civilians can NEVER be justified by anything. Aisi kameeni zaleel harkat aur wo bhi Islam ka naam lay kar. Ye double gunah ka kaam hai. That is why our true religious scholars have to denounce this unIslamic act and issue a fatwa against it. These bastard Shayateen are killing civilians in the name of Islam. On the other hand, Pakistan army is killing them NOT in the name of Islam but to establish the government's writ. Please understand the distinction between these two things. This is why it is not necessary for Qadri Sahab to go and issue a fatwa against the ongoing army operation against terrorists.

Not that fast , diukelondon. No one here is praising suicide attacks in Masjid and place of worships.I don'r even think those who take reposibility of these attacks ever say that they have done that on the name of Islam.

I make it very simple for you to understand and answer me.

1- Do you think these drone attacks within Pakistan are legit ?
If you say, they are legit( by the way even Pakistani Government is saying that they are not right) then,. I will not argue with you.But, if you say they are not right, then what is the problem with Tahir ul qadri to issue a fatwa against them ?

2- What do you say about those innocents people who lost there lives as the result of these attacks? If you think it is okay that they lost their lives and do not deserve to live then I won't argue with you.And if you think it is wrong and they should not lose their lives as the result of these attacks, then what is wrong with Thir ul qadri to say that and issue a fatwa against these attacks ?

3- If these attacks are wrong and result in the innocent lives being lost because of them, then why can't a fatwa be issued against the cooperating forces who facilitate these attacks( pak army) ?

4- And at the last, why Tahir ul Qadri can't issue a fitwa against the help and cooperation christain forces getting from pak army to kill their own people ? whats wrong with it ?

G

Well done Tahirul Qadri! ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? This is a circle of killings from both sides. but everytime innocent people of Pakistan are paying the price.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
dukelondon said:
Well done Qadri Sahab. We need Ulema like you who know Islam not Munafiqeen like [fazl] and Takfiris like Shayateen Mullahs.

For God's sake guys, suicide attacks against civilians can NEVER be justified by anything. Aisi kameeni zaleel harkat aur wo bhi Islam ka naam lay kar. Ye double gunah ka kaam hai. That is why our true religious scholars have to denounce this unIslamic act and issue a fatwa against it. These bastard Shayateen are killing civilians in the name of Islam. On the other hand, Pakistan army is killing them NOT in the name of Islam but to establish the government's writ. Please understand the distinction between these two things. This is why it is not necessary for Qadri Sahab to go and issue a fatwa against the ongoing army operation against terrorists.

Not that fast , diukelondon. No one here is praising suicide attacks in Masjid and place of worships.I don'r even think those who take reposibility of these attacks ever say that they have done that on the name of Islam.

If you say, they are legit( by the way even Pakistani Government is saying that they are not right) then,. I will not argue with you.But, if you say they are not right, then what is the problem with Tahir ul qadri to issue a fatwa against them ?

2- What do you say about those innocents people who lost there lives as the result of these attacks? If you think it is okay that they lost their lives and do not deserve to live then I won't argue with you.And if you think it is wrong and they should not lose their lives as the result of these attacks, then what is wrong with Thir ul qadri to say that and issue a fatwa against these attacks ?

3- If these attacks are wrong and result in the innocent lives being lost because of them, then why can't a fatwa be issued against the cooperating forces who facilitate these attacks( pak army) ?

4- And at the last, why Tahir ul Qadri can't issue a fitwa against the help and cooperation christain forces getting from pak army to kill their own people ? whats wrong with it ?

People have very limited View of the things.

* No one want any Drone Attacks, nor US forces.

* But Pakistan could not stop these Drone Attacks till the time Fanatic Taliban use Pakistani Soil as their safe heaven by making women and children and innocent Citizens as human shields.

* In "Present Situation", Pakistan has absolutely no chance to stop these Drone Attacks.
Pak Army has only 2 Choices, either to let these Drone Attacks to take place.

Or

Or Pakistani Army should take back the Control of it's Pak Land back from these Taliban Forces back.

The day Pakistan Army take back control of it's land back from these Taliban, that day would be the last day of Drone Attacks by US, while then they would have no excuse to make any drone attacks and if they do, then Pakistan for the first time would be able to go to UN, or directly answer US forces.

But till the time Pak Army doesn't take back the control of it's territory, it has no power to stop these Drone Attacks.

People like Zaidi Qasim talk a lot about Drone Attacks, but why don't they support Pak Army when it tries to take back control of it's Land back from these Talibans?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

mehwish_ali said:
But till the time Pak Army doesn't take back the control of it's territory, it has no power to stop these Drone Attacks.

People like Zaidi Qasim talk a lot about Drone Attacks, but why don't they support Pak Army when it tries to take back control of it's Land back from these Talibans?

---I simply can't figure out why people tend to display classic symptoms of retrograde amnesia regarding the whole mess :evil: and play dumb as to the root cause that being Pakistan army was ordered to do all the dirty work of the devil who has pounced in Afghanistan illegally :x after having destroyed Iraq on the basis of extremely fraudulent excuse :evil:

Zaidi Qasim

mehwish_ali said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":vgpc0pne]
dukelondon said:

People have very limited View of the things.

* No one want any Drone Attacks, nor US forces.

* But Pakistan could not stop these Drone Attacks till the time Fanatic Taliban use Pakistani Soil as their safe heaven by making women and children and innocent Citizens as human shields.

* In "Present Situation", Pakistan has absolutely no chance to stop these Drone Attacks.
Pak Army has only 2 Choices, either to let these Drone Attacks to take place.

Or

Or Pakistani Army should take back the Control of it's Pak Land back from these Taliban Forces back.

The day Pakistan Army take back control of it's land back from these Taliban, that day would be the last day of Drone Attacks by US, while then they would have no excuse to make any drone attacks and if they do, then Pakistan for the first time would be able to go to UN, or directly answer US forces.

People like Zaidi Qasim talk a lot about Drone Attacks, but why don't they support Pak Army when it tries to take back control of it's Land back from these Talibans?[/quote:vgpc0pne]

When was this land given back to Talibans ? Under what Treaty ?
smart ass comments won't get you anywhere. The drone attacks are blatant voilation of Pakistani sovereignity.Pakistan forces are on ground.There is not a single justification of any attacks on Pakistani land or air voilations by a foreign country. Shame on those who justify foreign forces voilating their own air space. Wait till you see Baluchistan come under the drone attacks, then you will raise the same argument that the Baluchistan land is not under our control and thus the drones attacks are justified.What kind of sickning argument is this ? Even for a weaker countries , there is no justification of the mute surrender to a stronger power. I can only laugh at the logic of your argument.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

taul said:
mehwish_ali said:

---I simply can't figure out why people tend to display classic symptoms of retrograde amnesia regarding the whole mess :evil: and play dumb as to the root cause that being Pakistan army was ordered to do all the dirty work of the devil who has pounced in Afghanistan illegally :x after having destroyed Iraq on the basis of extremely fraudulent excuse :evil:

Brother Taul,

I am afraid that foolishness and emotionalism is never going to help the Muslim Ummah in Present Situation.

The biggest Enemy of Muslim Ummah "Today" is not US or Israel, but it is our Ignorance and own Foolish Emotionalism.

We lag behind the Western World in Science and Technology. Till the time we don't cover up this difference, we are the Losers in what ever way we invade the Western World.

The biggest Mistake and foolishness is to cover up our weakness in field of "ILM" with the emotional slogans of "Jihaad", while there is no replacement of being "Jahil". The only way to come out of this dilemma is to get the western world in "Ilm" first before boasting for jihaad.

And if we don't do it, then end result is the same when Talibani Juhla would be making Suicide bombing upon our own innocent women children and citizens.

And also look at what happened to the Jihaad Boasting Taliban, who got no AQL and ILM and were similar Jahil and Emotional and wanted to cover up their weakness in field of ILM through their Barbarianism (naming it jihaad).

And we all saw when US fighter jets were attacking them then these same Taliban left their women, children and innocent Citizens at mercy of US fighter Jets and they were fleeing and running and climbing the mountains and hiding in CAVES for their lives.

You people must be thankful to the HUMAN Friendly Forces on this Planet who make it impossible for US to kill OPENLY the women and children, otherwise none could have stopped them from killing all of them. Unfortunately you people are unable to see the Role of these "Human Friendly" forces.

But note it, if you people keep on ignoring all these Conditions of of Present Day and keep on boasting about empty Jihaad, then for sure you would bring only Harm to yourself and to whole of Muslim Ummah.

I would prefer a WISE Enemy than having the Foolish Jahil Friends like Talibans.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

@ hiflyer 1961

---Unless and until the reality of such a sham war sinks in people would keep dodging the real issue and would try to be as ambiguous as possible..In USA self defense allows you to even kill any one who tries to break in to your house...But your logic means if a neighbour or a stranger wants to help you out in taking down the perpetrator then both of em are wrong :roll:

Zaidi Qasim

hiflyer1961 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
dukelondon said:

Not that fast , diukelondon. No one here is praising suicide attacks in Masjid and place of worships.Well by keeping quite or just because US is in Afghanistan you are justifying there murderers of innocent PakistanisI don'r even think those who take reposibility of these attacks ever say that they have done that on the name of Islam. I think you need to read and see Talibans press statements.

If you say, they are legit( by the way even Pakistani Government is saying that they are not right) then,. I will not argue with you.But, if you say they are not right, then what is the problem with Tahir ul qadri to issue a fatwa against them ? What gave these uneducated Taliban to go across international borders to attack. I am not saying the deed by the Americans is right but we cannot afford to be fighting everyones war.

2- What do you say about those innocents people who lost there lives as the result of these attacks? If you think it is okay that they lost their lives and do not deserve to live then I won't argue with you.And if you think it is wrong and they should not lose their lives as the result of these attacks, then what is wrong with Thir ul qadri to say that and issue a fatwa against these attacks ? They alos need to understand that we i.e Pakistani have not signed a contract to all the Muslims war.

3- If these attacks are wrong and result in the innocent lives being lost because of them, then why can't a fatwa be issued against the cooperating forces who facilitate these attacks( pak army) ? Pakistan Army is trying to maintain the writ of the government as much as it can. Majority of the population is backing them against these talibans.

I am sure you have been followign the news, Pak Army has been resisting such action for the longest time. Till these morons thaught they could just run us over and establish their foem of government.

Last Question to you is: Are you with your family willing to move to Waziristan Area and live under the Taliban? If not then Why Not.

hiflyer 1961

None of the above answers you gave me addressed my questions. Yes, It justifies these actions you think are right and in the course of this cooperation, few innocent lose their lives, too bad.
Following are some comments from an American Jerry Englebach from Brooklyn New york, who wrote in today's NYT regarding these drone attacks and the killing of innocent people. Now, Remember, this is from an American and basically a non muslim what he thinks about it. Read and ponder and check when we are advocating these attacks on the cost of innocents, what an American and a Mushrik says...

"Kidnapped New York Times reporter David Rohde described drone strikes as killing innocent civilians but also as terrifying Taliban insurgents. If its true that drones have indeed made Pakistans border region inhospitable for al-Qaeda, thats certainly worth considering as an argument in their favor."

You call this assessment "measured"? I call it a "cost-benefit analysis," with the lives of innocent Pakistanis being treated with all the respect of a statistic.

Who are these monsters who only consider the murder of Pakistani kids as figures in the equation of what adds to or subtracts from the United States' image?

Any idiot who thinks the killing of even a thousand militants is worth the life of one child should be forcibly placed in one of those targeted houses, along with the politicians and President who are responsible for those brutal, barbarous drones."

What a sick, barbarous country this is.
Recommend Recommended by 9 Readers 11 . Michael Wolfe
Henderson, Texas
December 5th, 2009

If you like I can add some more comments of Americans so you know how they see these attacks on a sovereign country.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

@ mehwish ali

---Your Absurd and irrational logic is what led us to such a horrible and terrible situation,Compromising even if you had to go as low as possible :oops: ...You may have another agenda but mine is all clear "Stand against the Oppressor and Unjust"..

---Just to be the pioneers of Science and tech doesn't have to mean you loose your own qualities being muslims and present your own selves as snitches :oops: To me,to stand being a muslim and never compromising on your basic inner self at any cost means everything and you have to have such a bold and rock solid faith to be able to go about your life on daily basis..

--The moment you let slip away your own self-esteem and self respect then all is lost and in the pursuit of glory unfortunately people like you would not think twice to get to the top of the ladder by stampeding on all Morals and conscience :evil:

---You are such people who would NOT dare to speak against USA who in all recent cases of war have clearly been the Perpetrator and then use splitting at it's most to blur the reality but it can never ever be altered..

---Live by the basic islamic rules and laws and be prosperous and successful or be the devil's advocate and plunder in as much as you could stoop for :oops:

--I bet you were NOT as big an admirer of and friends with the Armed forces back in 1992 and now you stand boasting of not just Pakistan army but the most devilish and diabolic force who has turned the humanity upside down by initiating unjust wars and have killed thousands and thousands of Muslims :evil: .None of the killings happened prior to their unjust occupation.I Pity your deviant and low level thinking.

--Sanity requires everyone to use a proper context and a real time existing perspective..

Zaidi Qasim

Way to Go Taul..
Just one for you....

?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ????
???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?????

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Terrorism & Foreign Policy by Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri with P J MIR

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz15U9ZQ0Yw&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duiy9MOT9h0&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9CyD6H3HMI&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn9iW454UZ8&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbdtxwMSAA&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRe5S-1iNa0&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xom3JAwwifo&feature=related[/video]

kkgrp

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Terrorism & Foreign Policy by Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri with P J MIR

What a great posting. This is a must watch for all members. I must commend ARY, and PJ Mir for producing this show and Maulana Tahir-ul-qadri for his in-depth analysis.

Thanks for posting.

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Terrorism & Foreign Policy by Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri with P J MIR

I am glad to see that there are still few level headed Islamic Scholars out there but unfortunately they live in Canada and NOT Pakistan.

toquir

Citizen
he is the brilliant scholar, MAY ALLAH give him long life to serve people, he knows how to respect and what is adab of ALLAH, HIS PROPHET and SAHABA IKRAM raaz this is not drama my friend ur making drama here cnn , sky new and many other media ok

Last edited:

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
No doubt he is on a great mission.
Have a look yourself:
2qmgp47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

toquir

Citizen
MY FRIENDS THERE IS A REPLY OF UR DANCING VIDEO SEEE IT AND THEN TELL ME WAT THE MISSION OF THIS SCHOLAR

Last edited: