Dr Israr Said: Yusuf Was Amongst The 30 Kazabs and Dajjals

i really love zaid hamid and support him as well but now i am confused
i check youtube every day for latest updates on zaid and today i found this can some one please clear me or all of us the vedio is quite old and i think and hope dr israr didnt know much about the issue and reality behind it.

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother Gulzar, thanks for sharing this video. Dr. Israr was a scholar and he would not say anything without actually believing it or verifying it especially when calling someone as Kazzab or Kafir. I was shocked to hear Dr. Israr views and the mention of Hadith about false prophets and how we normally take such matters that easy and not so important. Please also check the latest updated statement from Dr. Israr about Zaid Hamid trying to associate himself with Dr. Israr at (on Dr. Israr's official web site):
http://www.tanzeem.org/announcements/zaid hamid2.pdf.

May Allah make all Muslims to go back to Quran, to read and understand Quran to enable us distinguish between right and wrong.

danyaalahmed

Thanks gulzar for bringing again our attention towards this matter. I really appriciate you and request you pls show everyone the clear picture of these KAZAABZS to the Muslims. Shame on you Zaid hamid.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i really love zaid hamid and support him as well but now i am confused
i check youtube every day for latest updates on zaid and today i found this can some one please clear me or all of us the vedio is quite old and i think and hope dr israr didnt know much about the issue and reality behind it.

brother. Yousuf and Zaid are two different personalities. If you have friendship or dealing with a kazzab or any other like Chirstain, Jew, or Qadiani, it doesnt mean that you have become one of those too. Zaid had contacts or even friendship with Yousuf, but he still IS a lot better muslim and patriot than most members here. These members attemting to discredit ZH are actually recruits of the maulvis of tahaffuz. These maulvis have committed murder of Yusuf in jail and ZH knows of it. Yusuf was wrongly convicted in haste by a session (very low in Justice chain). The maulvis arranged his murder fearing that Yousuf would have taken the appeal of his conviction to the Sharia court. They are also scared that ZH, if comes in govt, will prosecute these maulvis for the murder they have commit. You might have noticed that they have unleashed their thugs in full force either in person at the takmeel jalsa on Mar 23 or on the internet not. You might have also noticed that Tahaffuz is the ONLY anjuman that is opposing with this intensity and no other because they are only protecting their own asses. And don't tell me that they care about about Islam and others don't....... Allah in munafiqon sey bachaye, Ameen

before you believe in them, get all the facts and make your inform judgment. Salam

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
brother. Yousuf and Zaid are two different personalities. If you have friendship or dealing with a kazzab or any other like Chirstain, Jew, or Qadiani, it doesnt mean that you have become one of those too. Zaid had contacts or even friendship with Yousuf, but he still IS a lot better muslim and patriot than most members here. These members attemting to discredit ZH are actually recruits of the maulvis of tahaffuz. These maulvis have committed murder of Yusuf in jail and ZH knows of it. Yusuf was wrongly convicted in haste by a session (very low in Justice chain). The maulvis arranged his murder fearing that Yousuf would have taken the appeal of his conviction to the Sharia court. They are also scared that ZH, if comes in govt, will prosecute these maulvis for the murder they have commit. You might have noticed that they have unleashed their thugs in full force either in person at the takmeel jalsa on Mar 23 or on the internet not. You might have also noticed that Tahaffuz is the ONLY anjuman that is opposing with this intensity and no other because they are only protecting their own asses. And don't tell me that they care about about Islam and others don't....... Allah in munafiqon sey bachaye, Ameen

before you believe in them, get all the facts and make your inform judgment. Salam

and Dr. Israr Ahmed didn't know all that rubbish (or your so-called facts) when he'd passed comments about Yousuf ???
Subhan-Allah

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Better to pray for the truth to come out....

Just wait....Insha Allah , The situation will be clear in both cases. Then we can decide...

If ZH is Good person, Allah will clear him out.... Otherwise will be destroyed.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

and Dr. Israr Ahmed didn't know all that rubbish (or your so-called facts) when he'd passed comments about Yousuf ???
Subhan-Allah

brother, you need to learn how to read a post. Did I ever say that Yousuf was NOT a kazib? But he WAS innocently murdered in jail by the agents of your maulvis. I say innocent, because he was not sentenced to death. even if he was a kazaab, what right anybody has to murder him? Who gave him a loaded pistol. On whose behalf, if it was given by the police?? And don't tell me please that an Ashiq-rasool (s.a.w.) killed him, that would be a big hogwash.

his killing was not just a murder, it was a heinous crime, committed to cover up one's faults. And all signs lead to maulvis at tahaffuz, that's why they are so actively opposing takmeel fearing their prosecution...

note: the entire episode of Yousuf 'kazzab' and his subsequent murder, was initiated by Khabrein in Lahore either out of ignorance of or on behalf of someone.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
brother, you need to learn how to read a post. Did I ever say that Yousuf was NOT a kazib? But he WAS innocently murdered in jail by the agents of your maulvis. I say innocent, because he was not sentenced to death. even if he was a kazaab, what right anybody has to murder him? Who gave him a loaded pistol. On whose behalf, if it was given by the police?? And don't tell me please that an Ashiq-rasool (s.a.w.) killed him, that would be a big hogwash.

his killing was not just a murder, it was a heinous crime, committed to cover up one's faults. And all signs lead to maulvis at tahaffuz, that's why they are so actively opposing takmeel fearing their prosecution...

note: the entire episode of Yousuf 'kazzab' and his subsequent murder, was initiated by Khabrein in Lahore either out of ignorance of or on behalf of someone.

bro don't fool yourself, and others by playing with words

either accept he's a kazzab or deny
either accept ZH was KAZZAB's follower or reject this fact
either accept ZH is a LIAR or say that DR ISRAR, MAULANA ABDUR-REHMAN ASHRAFI SB, MUFTI GHULAM SARVAR QADRI, MUFTI NAEEM and dozens of other Ulama-e-karaam are liars

I say innocent, because he was not sentenced to death.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/867449.stm

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Agreed to brother Raaz.. Do watch him closely (for both parties) & pray to ALLAH for HIDAYAT & PROTECTION FROM DEVIL & DAJJAL (dajjali fitnas)... As today is friday try to recite SURAH KAHAF..

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Agreed to brother Raaz.. Do watch him closely (for both parties) & pray to ALLAH for HIDAYAT & PROTECTION FROM DEVIL & DAJJAL (dajjali fitnas)... As today is friday try to recite SURAH KAHAF..

Jazak`Allah brother for reminding us about reciting Soratul-Kahaf

---
Abu al-Darda� (Allah be pleased with him) related that the Prophet of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said, �Whoever commits ten verses from the beginning Surat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjal.� [Muslim, Abu Dawud, Nasa�i, and others; the wording is Muslim�s]�

And Hafiz Zya’ Al-Maqdisi, in his book Al-Mukhtarah , has reported on the authority of Sayyidina Ali (radi Allahu anhu) that the Holy Prophet (sall Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,” One who recites Surah al- Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah will remain protected from every fitnah. And if the Dajjal appears, he will stay safe against the trying challenges released by him as well.” (All these narrative reports have been taken from Tafsir ibn Kathir)

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Better to pray for the truth to come out....

Just wait....Insha Allah , The situation will be clear in both cases. Then we can decide...

If ZH is Good person, Allah will clear him out.... Otherwise will be destroyed.
I agree with brother Razz 100%

gazoomartian

bro don't fool yourself, and others by playing with words

either accept he's a kazzab or deny........ Yousuf Ali may have been anything, I have never seen a video yet that shows any sign that he claimed to be a nabi. And I am gonna believe maulvis like YOU and your clan. And IF YOUSUF DID in fact claim nabuwwat w/o anyreasonable doubts, then he IS (or WAS) one of the false prophets and a KAZIB.
either accept ZH was KAZZAB's follower or reject this fact.... ZH has not been a FOLLOWER of Yousuf or any other false prophets. He hs denied this unequivocally, therefore for me ZH is clean.
either accept ZH is a LIAR or say that DR ISRAR, MAULANA ABDUR-REHMAN ASHRAFI SB, MUFTI GHULAM SARVAR QADRI, MUFTI NAEEM and dozens of other Ulama-e-karaam are liars Some ulamas are very fragile and weak to stand up on themselves and caved in to the threats and intimidation by the AMTKN guys...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/867449.stm

I gt no time to read your craps. By the way maulvi tawwab saheb. I am really very honored that you consider me an important person that you have been trying your level best to convince me of your corrupt ideas against ZH. Like i said in another post, maulvis are not credible, specially AMTKN's maulvis.