Don't Forget To Watch !!! Parwaz-e-Junoon !!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101260703-1.jpg

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

What kind of Parwaz e Junoon?
Killing their own countrymen and doing nothing when foreign forces invade the country.

ایسی فوج پر لعنت بے حساب ۔

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shutup its not our Army its our corrupt politicians and Govt who have made our army do this, I love Pak Army and I am alive today bcz they are protecting us on our border and don't blame Pak army, blame yourself who choose these corrupt Govt (Dakoo, lutaray) and please try to understand you are killing your own army and this is what America wants so please understand and as far as these incidents are concern, i know they are bad but its not army policy its Govt, just look their response abount these incidents. And please even if Our Army did this please still we should try to protect and should not go against our army and try to understand the situation. Look india whatever happen their such incidents are common their but you ll never here indian public going against their army.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

Killing their own countrymen and doing nothing when foreign forces invade the country.

ایسی فوج پر لعنت بے حساب ۔

take a chill pill man. Blame the civil not military leadership

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

lannat bhejnay walay apni gariban main dekhain,yeh army beyshumar fronts per fight ker rahi hai and our troops are getting shahadah with many people who die in bomb blast.we support our army,and love pakistan ,yeh kalima ka avatar dekha ker u can fool us stupid indian.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shutup its not our Army its our corrupt politicians and Govt who have made our army do this, I love Pak Army and I am alive today bcz they are protecting us on our border and don't blame Pak army, blame yourself who choose these corrupt Govt (Dakoo, lutaray) and please try to understand you are killing your own army and this is what America wants so please understand and as far as these incidents are concern, i know they are bad but its not army policy its Govt, just look their response abount these incidents. And please even if Our Army did this please still we should try to protect and should not go against our army and try to understand the situation. Look india whatever happen their such incidents are common their but you ll never here indian public going against their army.

Assalam o Alaikum,

It's better that you while shutting up just watch the brutal killing by Rangers carefully. I don't want to go in to the details of the criminal activities of this Mafia. You better go & read the history & current affairs of Pakistan.

The irony is: this army becomes obedient to the civil government when its interests are not involved in any particular issue. Nevertheless, when it comes to its own interests it never hesitate to topple the governments.

No one can be taken out of the fool's paradise if one chooses to reside in it.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

lannat bhejnay walay apni gariban main dekhain,yeh army beyshumar fronts per fight ker rahi hai and our troops are getting shahadah with many people who die in bomb blast.we support our army,and love pakistan ,yeh kalima ka avatar dekha ker u can fool us stupid indian.

Assalam o Alaikum,

Why today this army is fighting on so many fronts?
Because the Army Generals decided to take part in war on terror. So, it was army's decision and therefore, they are facing this situation. They deserve it.
Remember! As you sow so shall you reap.
Civilians cannot be blamed for this.
Also this army takes more than 75% of Pakistan's budget and what's the result: 1971, Rymond Davis, Siachin, Abottabad operation, PNS Attacks, Lal Masjid operation, Attacks on GHQ, Attacks on ISI offices, Attacks on Air Force Installations, Killing of innocent civilians, operation against our own countrymen, Distorting the constitution of Pakistan again and again, Taking over of governments etc.
Moreover, there are more civilians causalities than military instead of the fact we, the civilians, did not chose to take part in this so called war on terror.

And as far as nationality is concerned what is the proof that you yourself are Pakistani. Don't doubt everyone patriotism and nationality. May be the one you doubt, be more patriotic Pakistani than you.

Last edited:

chmatif

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Please don't use military langauage on a political forum. Pakistani nation has tollerated and respected this army for last 60 years despite continuous failures and miss-adventures. When they will be held accountable for all this. They are responsible for current situation in Pakistan

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

How many martial India have seen so far, Don't compare Indian living circumstances with Pakistani, they have real political people representative rulers not army general behind the scene, Good you have blind faith on Pak army, let see how long it will last, You only learn when you or your loved will become their target, You are alive not because of Pak army, its because Allah (SWT) has kept you alive, so thankful to Allah none other than that. Plus try to look around and try to be realistic, If Pakistani army would have been real capable, we wouldn't have lost East Pakistan, we wouldn't have situation, which we are going through now, Pakistani is killing Pakistani, so what great job Pakistani army is playing, except enjoying luxurious perks.