Does Ummat speak the truth??

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ummat is the only newspaper which tells the truth (Kalima-e-Haq) in Karachi. Otherwise majority of the main stream media head quarters are in Karachi and as poor karachi people they also fear for their life and always try to hide news agaisnt MQM and its leards and target killers and try to high light even a small meeting of MQM. Just as Haroon Rasheed said in one program that many journalists got threat from MQM and Nusrat Javed said in Bolta Pakistan when he was aksed by a caller why media is afriad to speak against evil of MQM "Bhai hamain zindah bhe to rehna hai na".

The sample of the Kalima e Haq is right at the beginning of this post... if that can't open your eyes.. nothing can...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Does Ummat really speak the truth??

This is not Ummat but it is Jang, who published the below incestigation report conducted by different agencies.

main10.gif

main11.gif

main12.gif

main13.gif

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have read it... and I have emailed my concerns about it to Ansar Abbasi....

We are not talking about MQM's involvement in something or not... we are talking about Ummat being trustworthy or not!!!

For your bashing campaign... You can start another thread... which might as well have been started...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kitnay paapar belo gay kalway ki khatir. Is tarha us ki chamcha geeri kar ke saray MQMers us ke gunaahon main shamil ho rahay hain aur woh sab log jo kalway ki khatir itni mehnat kar rahay hain woh is baat par bhi mehnat kar len keh marnay ke baad Allah Taala ko kia jawab den gay? Ham logon ko to bewaqoof bana lo gay laikin Allah Taala ke saamnay koi heela bahana nahi chalay ga.

Sirf yeh soch len keh agar Altaf kalwa Allah Taala ke saamnay aik bhi begunah ko maarnay ka zimmedar nikal aaya to sab MQMers jo aankh aur dimagh band kar ke us ki pooja karte hain sab ke sab ragray jayen gay. Phir na kehna hamain khabar na hui.

میں اپنے جوابوں كی ریہرسل روز كر كے سوتا ہوں۔۔۔
آپ اپنی فكر كریں١١١١

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
so you admit mqm is a terrorist party? wow thats a good news
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have read it... and I have emailed my concerns about it to Ansar Abbasi....

We are not talking about MQM's involvement in something or not... we are talking about Ummat being trustworthy or not!!!

For your bashing campaign... You can start another thread... which might as well have been started...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kitnay paapar belo gay kalway ki khatir. Is tarha us ki chamcha geeri kar ke saray MQMers us ke gunaahon main shamil ho rahay hain aur woh sab log jo kalway ki khatir itni mehnat kar rahay hain woh is baat par bhi mehnat kar len keh marnay ke baad Allah Taala ko kia jawab den gay? Ham logon ko to bewaqoof bana lo gay laikin Allah Taala ke saamnay koi heela bahana nahi chalay ga.

Sirf yeh soch len keh agar Altaf kalwa Allah Taala ke saamnay aik bhi begunah ko maarnay ka zimmedar nikal aaya to sab MQMers jo aankh aur dimagh band kar ke us ki pooja karte hain sab ke sab ragray jayen gay. Phir na kehna hamain khabar na hui.

Allah ka shukar hai aap jaise tassubi logon kay samne apne aap ko justify nahi karna humein. Faisla Allah karay ga kay kaun sahi hai aur kaun ghalat. Aap apni nafrat ka jawab tayar rakhna...

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

Ummat Always Speak truth. Didn't you read the report Published in Paksitan No. 1 Leading Newspaper Jung. Even Jung has exposed the MQM terrorists.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

At last a thread on MQM that actually doesnt make me want to tear my hair out and is not filled with lies. My regards to brother Salik, this must have taken a lot of effort and time.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is not Ummat but it is Jang, who published the below incestigation report conducted by different agencies.

kABHI Chittar khaye hain aap ne?? If you hit someone so many times, then he will accept whatever you want him to accept. He will sign whatever you want him to sign. And all of this Ansar Abbasis article is based on one persons 'revelations', who is he? Whats to say he hasnt been bought? Or tortured? Or both?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most political parties have newspapers which support their version of news. Ummat, Mashriq, Aman for JI, PPP, MQM respectively which is really a shame. I only believe the criticism if that person or newspaper has praised and criticised when it was needed and didn't tried to twist matters.