Does Ummat speak the truth??

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Does Ummat really speak the truth??

This thread was created not to discuss about the success/failure of MQM Jalsa in Lahore...

It was simply created to see if we can confirm the news from Ummat from other sources...

This is what Ummat reported...

news-05.gif

Lets see what others have to say!!

Sorry about the link from Khabrain... It somehow changed... and I cant find the older one...

Altaf terms rally in Punjab ‘onset of revolution’

Updated at 19:17 PST Sunday, April 10, 2011

LAHORE: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain Sunday addressing a public meeting here in Qaddafi Stadium said hurdles were created for his party’s entry into the Punjab, therefore, successful holding of the rally could be termed as a beginning of a revolution for bringing about a positive change in the country, Geo News reported.

“We want to bring about positive changes for a prosperous Pakistan,” Altaf Hussain assured the crowd filling the football stadium.

Altaf Hussain after starting his address said ‘one two three’ in his typical style that worked like a spell, sending thousands of cheering MQM supporters and workers present in the stadium completely silent.

“The display of silence is a loud announcement of Altaf Hussain’s arrival in the Punjab,” the MQM Chief said, adding, today’s rally is the beginning of the revolution for changing the fate of Pakistan.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13928

Still wont believe...

Check for yourself... (Don't know how to embed... )

3.23 and onwards....

Second lie...

He said Bismillah after three minutes...

This is what Ummat reported..

news-04.gif

But I know.... People will keep creating threads based on Ummat BS!!!!

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Instead of ummat they should called it

TOHMAT
This so called newspaper is really a shame on the whole community....

and those who still believe in the BS reported by Ummat... are a shame on themselves...

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not a shame. The give you the other side of the story who no one dare to say. They have the courage to keep saying. One could disagree with them but they have the right to do so. Well one might should think why no one has the courage to speak against mqm. 90% reasons can be that they are afraid. maybe people remember that all the police officers who took part in the operation in karachi were eventualy murdered. Or people might still remember how mqm killed over 50 people just to stop 1 person to enter into karachi. So there can be difference of opinion.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not a shame. The give you the other side of the story who no one dare to say. They have the courage to keep saying. One could disagree with them but they have the right to do so. Well one might should think why no one has the courage to speak against mqm. 90% reasons can be that they are afraid. maybe people remember that all the police officers who took part in the operation in karachi were eventualy murdered. Or people might still remember how mqm killed over 50 people just to stop 1 person to enter into karachi. So there can be difference of opinion.

LISTEN TO THE VIDEO... and check for yourself...

اس كا لنك آپ جیسوں كے لئے ہی پوسٹ كیا ہے۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

salik created this thread to fill it with his dummy ids

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
Second lie...

news-04.gif

What a way to justify yourself real MQMr (MUtahida Qatil Movment)
you are considering video's length with orignal timing ..... what the ... you people are
now If you edited this video then what we can do

Hamooosh ......

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a way to justify yourself real MQMr (MUtahida Qatil Movment)
you are considering video's length with orignal timing ..... what the ... you people are
now If you edited this video then what we can do

Hamooosh ......

There is a chance of slight error of timing... but that is for sure that if something is missing .... it is not 7 minutes of speech....because he says "Taqreer kay aghaz main" right where the clip starts...

We can counter confirm it from some other clip...

What about the first point??

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
salik created this thread to fill it with his dummy ids

ادھر ادھر كی نہ ہانكیں۔۔۔۔ میں سمجھ سكتا ہوں كہ آپ كے ہر دل عزیز اخبار كی حركتیں نمایاں كرنے پر آپ كو كتنی تكلیف ہو رہی ہے۔۔۔

Dummy IDs... If admin can confirm that I even use a second ID.... I will leave this forum for good.... and never come again...

This is an open challenge....

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
There is a chance of slight error of timing... but that is for sure that if something is missing .... it is not 7 minutes of speech....because he says "Taqreer kay aghaz main" right where the clip starts...

We can counter confirm it from some other clip...

What about the first point??

Listen boy I think now every body know how to do masking and filtering on vides
so do not ask me I can prove you in the same way as you are proving ... I do not have time to listen your MQMs killing machines faces and edit your huni video :)
Just for MQMs sake why you do not place HQ video on net
Does Altaf bai has problem looting people or due to crises he did not able manage space on web and high resolution cameras

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen boy I think now every body know how to do masking and filtering on vides
so do not ask me I can prove you in the same way as you are proving ... I do not have time to listen your MQMs killing machines faces and edit your huni video :)
Just for MQMs sake why you do not place HQ video on net
Does Altaf bai has problem looting people or due to crises he did not able manage space on web and high resolution cameras

Since you don't have a substantial evidence to prove me wrong.... you have resorted to accusations...

If you have a full video... post it hear... I did not pick the video from MQM 's website... it was from Zem TV and I did not make or upload it myself...

Why dont you find a video which has ten minutes of speech before Bismillah (which you might find...)??... and I will apologize openly for posting the wrong evidence!!!

ادھر ادھر كی نہ ہانكیں۔۔۔۔ میں سمجھ سكتا ہوں كہ آپ كے ہر دل عزیز اخبار كی حركتیں نمایاں كرنے پر آپ كو كتنی تكلیف ہو رہی ہے۔۔۔

Dummy IDs... If admin can confirm that I even use a second ID.... I will leave this forum for good.... and never come again...

This is an open challenge....

I stand by my challenge... and I would request the admin to confirm your accusation... other wise you should have the guts to apologize for accusing me of having dummy IDS... which you wont have ;)

and dont run away from it... :)

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is one answer to all your long stories
Ummat is exaggerating but not telling lies

Every media group has to keep Kal.u Sarkar happy so that they can operate in Karachi and in return Kal.u Sarkar show sympathy with Media Groups.
Tell me what is Geo Super got to do with Don's speech in Lahore, why he had to mention that Geo Super should be reinstated fully knowing that they do not have transmission rights in Pakistan todate. This is you scratch my back and I scratch yours. With Ummat you hit me once, I will hit you twice. Don't forget you have Aman which is often used by Jury to create propaganda posts. We will not defend Ummat but won't stop appreciating it as it exposed Bhattah Khors faces and some of the stories are true if not all.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any one in the thread wants to say that MQM has not killed hundreds of people in karachi?
Any one wants to say they have not been the prime bhata khoor in karachi?
I am sure no sensible person can say that. But if your eyes are closed cause of taasub then there is no way they will understand. For the ones who got brains and open eyes its something you dont even have to say. Its the truth

simple_and_peacefull

Re: Does Ummat really speak the truth??

brother salik,

are these your own views in this post
This thread was created not to discuss about the success/failure of MQM Jalsa in Lahore...

It was simply created to see if we can confirm the news from Ummat from other sources...

news-05.gif

pg5.gif

http://www.khabraingroup.com/newspaper-detail5.htm

LAHORE: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain Sunday addressing a public meeting here in Qaddafi Stadium said hurdles were created for his party’s entry into the Punjab, therefore, successful holding of the rally could be termed as a beginning of a revolution for bringing about a positive change in the country, Geo News reported.

“We want to bring about positive changes for a prosperous Pakistan,” Altaf Hussain assured the crowd filling the football stadium.

Altaf Hussain after starting his address said ‘one two three’ in his typical style that worked like a spell, sending thousands of cheering MQM supporters and workers present in the stadium completely silent.

“The display of silence is a loud announcement of Altaf Hussain’s arrival in the Punjab,” the MQM Chief said, adding, today’s rally is the beginning of the revolution for changing the fate of Pakistan.

Still wont believe...

3.23 and onwards....

Second lie...

news-04.gif

Last edited:

Lodhi

Ummat is the only newspaper which tells the truth (Kalima-e-Haq) in Karachi. Otherwise majority of the main stream media head quarters are in Karachi and as poor karachi people they also fear for their life and always try to hide news agaisnt MQM and its leards and target killers and try to high light even a small meeting of MQM. Just as Haroon Rasheed said in one program that many journalists got threat from MQM and Nusrat Javed said in Bolta Pakistan when he was aksed by a caller why media is afriad to speak against evil of MQM "Bhai hamain zindah bhe to rehna hai na".

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are butchers. May god clean karachi from this mess

Ummat is the only newspaper which tells the truth (Kalima-e-Haq) in Karachi. Otherwise majority of the main stream media head quarters are in Karachi and as poor karachi people they also fear for their life and always try to hide news agaisnt MQM and its leards and target killers and try to high light even a small meeting of MQM. Just as Haroon Rasheed said in one program that many journalists got threat from MQM and Nusrat Javed said in Bolta Pakistan when he was aksed by a caller why media is afriad to speak against evenil of MQM "Bhai hamain zindah bhe to rehna hai na".

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Does Ummat really speak the truth??

news-05.gif

pg5.gif

http://www.khabraingroup.com/newspaper-detail5.htm

Still wont believe...

3.23 and onwards....

Second lie...

news-04.gif

Kitnay paapar belo gay kalway ki khatir. Is tarha us ki chamcha geeri kar ke saray MQMers us ke gunaahon main shamil ho rahay hain aur woh sab log jo kalway ki khatir itni mehnat kar rahay hain woh is baat par bhi mehnat kar len keh marnay ke baad Allah Taala ko kia jawab den gay? Ham logon ko to bewaqoof bana lo gay laikin Allah Taala ke saamnay koi heela bahana nahi chalay ga.

Sirf yeh soch len keh agar Altaf kalwa Allah Taala ke saamnay aik bhi begunah ko maarnay ka zimmedar nikal aaya to sab MQMers jo aankh aur dimagh band kar ke us ki pooja karte hain sab ke sab ragray jayen gay. Phir na kehna hamain khabar na hui.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any one in the thread wants to say that MQM has not killed hundreds of people in karachi?
Any one wants to say they have not been the prime bhata khoor in karachi?
I am sure no sensible person can say that. But if your eyes are closed cause of taasub then there is no way they will understand. For the ones who got brains and open eyes its something you dont even have to say. Its the truth

This was not the point of this thread... you can create hundred threads about this and keep bashing MQM... I wont mind..