Do you support MQM?

• Yes, Ready to die for them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Admin

I am just creating this poll to see how much support does MQM have out there or on this forum.

divine

Citizen
It seems like this forum is either obsessed with MQM or greatly feared from its progress. I must say that some people are still in denial phase after all these years. Previously brothers name Qasim Zaidi and and Adnan were burning their scalps in order to prove a useless point of theirs about MQM. They were in denial of the democracy. I felt pity about both all who are ignorant and will die ignorant ...... Pakistanis need to grow up and look at the facts around them ..... look them with their parietals not with their frontals.

If you dont get! you dont get it.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am from Karachi but was never a big supporter of MQM. There are many nice people in MQM who want to do something good for their people. Proof is not hidden, as they are doing quite a good job turning Karachi in to a modern Metropolitan. But one thing is very important to point out and that is that Altaf Hussain is for MQM what Zardari is nowadays for PPP.

A black stain.

divine

Citizen
Brother Niazi, there is a little difference Altaf Hussain did nt become a leader after becoming a RANDWA!

Ultrium

People, do not use dirty lanuage. Its not appropriate at this forum, If you have different view its fine but don't be stereotype, because MQM is reality and everyone knows their vote bank. I am not member of mqm but i saw the work they done in karachi

Admin, you are creating an issue just using "TERRORIST", If you want to do a survey just ask (a) Like (b) dislike (c) not sure otherwise I can say even PPP is terrorist, same as QAZI's party JAMAMT is in same list, Im pathan but don''t you know what ANP is ???? support talibanisation in karachi

so please avoid things which split us, this is the time to unite and love

adnan.ali

Voter (50+ posts)
admin, can you tell me why i am unable to vote in this post. link is not displaying can you guide me. i want to vote in this.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
For those who are boasting about good work done by MQM, just to give you an example from another part of the world.
In Ireland most of people don't like IRA anymore. Although it did the same kind of things that MQM is doing i.e:
Doing few good things e.g getting little issues of people solved at the street level etc etc.
On the other hand it was also involved in the kind of activities that MQM is involved. Getting ransom money (BHATTA money), tiger kidnapping(check google for what it means) and inflicting terror on opponents by killing them etc etc.
People now realize that IRA was an organization that had the moto of liberation of Ireland but now mainly it is involved in criminal activities. They don't like it and openly call them as terrorists in Republic of Ireland.

Coming back to Pakistan, Both MQM and Jamat are parties with heavy support of our intelligence agencies. Unfortunately people are still living in a state of denial due to their racial or religous relationships with these parties and both the parties don't accept any difference of opinion.
They are both a poison for our country and we can be in a better shape without them.

Allah knows the rest
Khalid

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jis aadmi ki party ne kabhi bhi bhatta khori nahi ki = Altaf Husein
Jo aadmi kabhi bhi apney dushmano se khofzada nahi rehta = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi k dil mien khoob khoob Allah ka khof hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne kabhi bhi ghairr zarori Strike ki call nahi dee = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne kabhi bhi apney mukhalifon ko nahi merwaya = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne kabhi jhoot nahi bola = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ki takreer sun k lagta hai k koi buhat hee samjhdaar aur aqalmand aur scholar kisam ka aadmi tarkeer ker raha hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne kabhi bhi mukhalif qomiyato k khilaaf zeher nahi oglaa = Altaf Husein
jis aadmi ki party ne election mien kabhi bhi dhandhli nahi ki = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ki party k khilaaf sub se ziyada sazishien howi = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi k khilaaf 12 may ka drama sazish k tehet agenciyo ne rachaya = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne 12 may ko koi rally announce nahi ki thee = Altaf Husein
jis aadmi ne jis din Iftikhaar Chohdhary bahal howey os raat ko Sobaaiyat ki koi baat nahi ki thee = Altaf Husein
jis aadmi ne hamesha such bola hai = Altaf Husein
jo aadmi apnee kom aur karkono ki khatir jaan dene k liye tayyar hai her wakt = Altaf Husein
Jo aadmi hamesha apney siyasi harifoo ko siyasat kerney k moka deta hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne kabhi bhi apne mokhalifon ko torture kerney ka hukum nahi diya = Altaf Husein
jis aadmi ne hamesha osolon ki siyasat ki hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne hamesha huq aur such ki khatir iqtadar ki qurbani dee hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi ne apney karkono k khoon ka kabhi soda nahi kiya = Altaf Husein
Pakistani siyasat ka sub se baa-osool aadmi = Altaf Husein
Jis se her pakistani dil wa jaan se muhabbat kerta hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi k kaarkono aur leadron ko sub se ziyada agenciyo ne maara = Altaf Husein
Jo Aadmi hamesha kuffar ki sazisho se musalmano ko khaberdaar kerta rehta hai = Altaf Husein
Jis aadmi k jesa leader pori Islami dunya mien koi nahi = Altaf Husein
American aur Britishers bhi jis leader pe rushk kertey hien aur chahtey hien k is jesa leader inkey paas ho = Altaf Husein

Jo Jo MQM k supporter hien woh Allah ki Qasam khaa k likhien k jo kuch opper likha hai sub such hai.

such bolo

up89.gif

Has Altaf Husein ever condemned DRON attacks?????????????

khans141

Citizen
Everyone knows about them
they are just terrorist and this is final I am talking about Leaders of this party
they hate Pakistan
did anyone notice today there was not electricity at Mazar-e-Qaid on 23rd of March darkness at Mazar-e-Qaid who gave us Pakistan and load shading never effect any of their leaders house or MQM headquarters.
Did they ever celebrate Independence day or any other day
they hold on the Pakistani media because all of our media has their Head Offices in Karachi if they talk against them or try to expose the real face of MQM their offices will be destroyed
Tafoo (Altaf) always cry about terrorism and look what they do in Karachi they hostage all of our media and business in Karachi
if he (Tafoo) is real Pakistani why don't he come back to Pakistan because the amount of innocent people he killed in Karachi he know someone will kill him and just because of sake of his life he want to stay in london and dictate our lovely city karachi from there.
when Benazir Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif was out of the country both of them were dying to come to Pakistan because they were true Pakistanis and look at Tafoo (Altaf) his party is in power from long time he never come back why............................because he is not a true pakistani he is an Indian agent

divine

Citizen
Khan sahab nay phir say ajab baaat kerdi as usual " na sir na per"..... no comments magar kia karoon ruk nahi rahi hahahahha!

'Such Bolo' brother lagta hai bohatttttttt hi farigh hai uskay paaaas dunya jahan ka time hai ....... MQM siyaasi party hai PAKISTAN ki ..... jahan 99.99% log jhooot boltay hain, aaaap kis dunya main ho sir jeeeeeee ....... App kia abhi tak pani ko "MUM MUM" aur roti ko " CHU CHU" boltay hain ..... lagat hai aap bhi ussi Jannat mein rehtay ho jahan baqi AhMaQ bastay hain.

Waisay kamal laye ho aaap! sab set hai!

such bolo

Aik dua hai sub ne aameen kehna hai jo aameen na kahna hai:

Ya Allah jo bhi MQM ka chahney wala MQM ko huq samajhta ho is k bawajood k woh jaanta ho k Karachi se bari taadaad mien Pakhtoon "Chai k Cabin" walon, chotey chotey rozgaar kamaaney walo ko MQM ki hidayaat pe kuch arsey k liiye dhamkaa k ilakaa chorney k liye kaha gaya thaa....aur phir media k pressure ki waja se inhien aaney diya gaya..... Ya Allah os MQM k chahney waley ko hidayat de aur ager hidayat is k naseeb mien na ho tu sazaa de k woh ibret bun jai dunya walon k liye...............Aameen

Aur ager koi MQM k chahney wala in baaton k naa jaanta ho ya in baaton ko jhoot samajhta ho tu ya Allah os per ye baatien zahir kerdey aur zahir honey k baad na maaney tu osey hidayat de warna os k os ko sazaa de aur nishaaney ibret bana de........... Aameen.

Saarey post kerien aameen................ MQM waley bhi post kerien.............

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I feel sick when pple talk in favour of MQM. there could only be 2 reasons they support MQM
1- they don't live in the country they actually dont know the real face of MQM.
2- they are actually not true pakistanies and all they care about their katil leader Altaf thats why they say 'humain manzil nahi rehnuma chahiye'

I lived all my life in karachi, I know MQM pple asking for bhatta from local shops, I've seen and met their famous terrorist (Rehan Kana, Fahim kan katta, Fahim camando, Aslam topi, Asif Dadan, Ajmal Pahadi etc etc) who are all dead now. i've met Rehan kana's father who openly swears on Altaf and his party.

i've seen MQM karkun snatching kurbani ki khaalain from innocent pple on bakra eid, i've seen and involved in various fights in which we pple would bring some big MQM bhai logs with TT and other guns. i've been to various sector and unit offices where i've seen staks and stack of guns bullets even rocekt lanchers. in election i've seen 1 women going to poling station about 5 times and giving votes for 5 diffent ladies who are not presnet there. i've seen MQM karkun snatching ballet boxes and puting false votes. I know pple who gave exams by sitting in their own drying room coz the unit incharge will provide them all the questin paper there. kahan tak suno ge kahan tak sunain.

I not telling any fiction stories, I am saying all these coz i've seen all these from my eyes and some point I have been involved in some of these bad deeds. when I was a teen age and didn't have much shaoor in me.

I request you all my brothers and sisters don't follow the evil speacially when you know its evil.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM is the only political party who can do something gOod for Pakistan. If someone is against MQM then that person should be against to Nawaz Shareef, PPP,Qazi Hussain and Q league because these all parties are not gOod tOo.

Please open polls for parties so we can check who is with who :-).

Mr. Faraz... I am from Karachi and I have lived in different areas of Karachi. I was born in an area where PPP and Jamat e Islami were in power and right now I m leaving in an area where MQM is in power.. I have seen and observed the attitude of almost all factions. Of course nobody can pin point one party as 100% ok and I personally dont trust on any of the present parties. But If you talk about MQM being better than others, then I would oppose you. My Brother MQM is doing things which no party has done before. Things I have never seen in other parties.

1) Other parties dont discriminate between people. But MQM's politics run around Mohajirs (specially urdu speaking) and they attract their supporters by going against Non Mohajir elements.

2) No party has it in their agenda to collect funds on gun point.... (of course there are elements in all parties who do so but with fear and MQM is doing without any fear)

3) Snatching Skins of slaughtered animals is the only thing which MQM introduced and before that we never experienced this thing.

4) getting involved in personal issues of people. As I have personally experienced that when ever there is any conflict between two people or two families. MQM workers of unit incharge get involved and try to impose their decision and normally whoever has good MQM support get the problem solved in his favor. It is quite common in my area.

My brother as far as politics is concern it allowed in our society and constitution, all the other parties including MQM has right to do politics but nobody has the right to do the above things.

I hope you would agree with me.

personally we used to feel more secure and self-esteemed when we were in PPP-Jamat area and we had no pressure, believe me we used to give our secrifieced animal skin whomever we wanted, but when we came here in MQM area, it has been 10 years and every year MQM workers come and take the skin sometimes through pressure and sometimes by threatening .

wassalam

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
saqibbilwani said:
Mr. Faraz... I am from Karachi and I have lived in different areas of Karachi. I was born in an area where PPP and Jamat e Islami were in power and right now I m leaving in an area where MQM is in power.. I have seen and observed the attitude of almost all factions. Of course nobody can pin point one party as 100% ok and I personally dont trust on any of the present parties. But If you talk about MQM being better than others, then I would oppose you. My Brother MQM is doing things which no party has done before. Things I have never seen in other parties.

1) Other parties dont discriminate between people. But MQM's politics run around Mohajirs (specially urdu speaking) and they attract their supporters by going against Non Mohajir elements.

2) No party has it in their agenda to collect funds on gun point.... (of course there are elements in all parties who do so but with fear and MQM is doing without any fear)

3) Snatching Skins of slaughtered animals is the only thing which MQM introduced and before that we never experienced this thing.

4) getting involved in personal issues of people. As I have personally experienced that when ever there is any conflict between two people or two families. MQM workers of unit incharge get involved and try to impose their decision and normally whoever has good MQM support get the problem solved in his favor. It is quite common in my area.

My brother as far as politics is concern it allowed in our society and constitution, all the other parties including MQM has right to do politics but nobody has the right to do the above things.

I hope you would agree with me.

personally we used to feel more secure and self-esteemed when we were in PPP-Jamat area and we had no pressure, believe me we used to give our secrifieced animal skin whomever we wanted, but when we came here in MQM area, it has been 10 years and every year MQM workers come and take the skin sometimes through pressure and sometimes by threatening .

wassalam

Will these open the eyes of those who blindly support MQM? The same I heard from some other Muhajirs living in Karachi.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Admin and others,

AoA,

To be honest and factual, the reality is that MQM was created for a good purpose but unfortunately they have the worst leader a party can have (Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku urf Altaf Hussain). I noticed in the poll results that 75% of voters have outright declared MQM as a terrorist organization. If you manage to somehow find out the origin of these voters, you would notice that they are from Punjab. They actually know nothing about karachi and why MQM was created and stuff. So, i would not really take their vote seriously. I think the best and most appropriate description of MQM is that the party was created for a good purpose (to get rid of the discrimination that the Urdu speaking population of Karachi and Hyderabad were subjected to, from some elements in the Punjabi community ). It had reached a point where we used to think that actually the name of the country should have been Punjabistan instead of Pakistan. So, we really needed a party and voice. Hence, It was a good movement and initially everyone in Karachi supported it. However, later Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku started showing his true colours and transformed that party into a bhatta khor, terrorist group. I think there are still good, educated people in the party but Kalay Shah Kaku has to die a natural death or be killed or something for things to improve. Only then the confidence of the majority of Urdu speaking people of Karachi in MQM would be restored.

irtiza khan

YES WE SUPPORT OWING TO REASON THERE IS NO DOUBT IN URBAN AREA OF SIND MQM HAS FULL SINGLE PARTY WHO HAVE STRONGHOLD IN GENERAL PUBLIC AS WELL ALL URABN RESIDENT HAS SYMPATHY WITH PARTY, AS FAR CONCERNED TERRIAST ORG. THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN SHOWS THAT EVERY PARTY HAS BEEN DECLARED IN PAKISTAN TERRIAST LIKE PPP WAS DECLARED AFTER HIJAKING OF AEROPLAN IN 1981 ANP WAS DECLARED IN 1972 WHEN WALI KHAN WAS IN HYDERABAD JAIL IT IS INTERESTED TO NOTETHAT AT PRESENT ETHENIC GROUP OF RURAL SIND IS SITTING WITH POPULAR LEAD OF PUNJAB AND THEY ARE DECLARED PATORIATE WHEREAS EVERY RESIDENT OF SIND KNOWS THAT THEIR ACTIVITIES ARE TOTALLY AGAINST PAKISTAN INFACT THEY ARE LAUNCHING MOVEMENT FOR SINDHHODESHM,FORTUNATELY AT THIS MOVEMENT THEY ARE WITH URBAN PUJAB CERTIFICATE TOTHE EFFECT IS ISSUED PATIRATE, I APPEAL ALL OF PAKISTANI KINDLY AVOID TO DECLARE OPPENENT AS TERRIAST OR KHUDAR OR ETC EVERY PAKISTAN INCLUDING BALOCH LIBERAL ARMY OR SIND HODESH OR PUKHTONISAN ETC THEY ARE ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS WE SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER IRRECPECTIVE OF ISSUE WE HAVE POLITICAL DIFFERENCES

Status
Not open for further replies.