• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
Dear Admin and others,

AoA,

To be honest and factual, the reality is that MQM was created for a good purpose but unfortunately they have the worst leader a party can have (Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku urf Altaf Hussain). I noticed in the poll results that 75% of voters have outright declared MQM as a terrorist organization. If you manage to somehow find out the origin of these voters, you would notice that they are from Punjab. They actually know nothing about karachi and why MQM was created and stuff. So, i would not really take their vote seriously. I think the best and most appropriate description of MQM is that the party was created for a good purpose (to get rid of the discrimination that the Urdu speaking population of Karachi and Hyderabad were subjected to, from some elements in the Punjabi community ). It had reached a point where we used to think that actually the name of the country should have been Punjabistan instead of Pakistan. So, we really needed a party and voice. Hence, It was a good movement and initially everyone in Karachi supported it. However, later Mr. Kalay Shah Kaku started showing his true colours and transformed that party into a bhatta khor, terrorist group. I think there are still good, educated people in the party but Kalay Shah Kaku has to die a natural death or be killed or something for things to improve. Only then the confidence of the majority of Urdu speaking people of Karachi in MQM would be restored.

Fully agree with this fellow

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I do not support any regional, provincial or language based party, at some stage their interests clash with Pakistan for example Kalah Bagh Dam

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaicum

I didn't cast my vote in 2006. But, I casted my vote in 2008 general election, and gave vote to MQM because of unbelievable performance in Karachi's development. MK is a bestow from the God to the city of Karachi, who contributed 68% of the total country's revenue. MK has given Karachi new look, lot of things done, but lot of more things are still needed to be done. Since the no govt try to develop Karachi in the past. Despite, Karachi has been the economic hub for the country.

I will give my vote again to MQM in the coming Local bodies election because of their good performance. Love you MK & MQM.

Allah Hafiz & Have a nice weekend.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To Divine:

I feel sorry for your attitude in which you try to undermine almost everyone, either by using Bazari Language or try to be funny.No one laughing but your own kind and race on your foolish remarks.You tell others to grow up , however, You yourself need that advise more than anyone else.You like MQM, so be it.No one cares a bit about it.If you want to support them on the basis of logic and principle, then lets have a debate and answer those questions people have about MQM and their deceptive ways. Why don't you come clean regarding MQM , instead of playing elementry school argument of "I have done that since all others were doing it".I bet you, you can't answer only one question. " who is providing financial support to ALtaf in London ? How much funds are being sent to him every month from Bhutta in Karachi ? Come clean about it before start to open your wide mouth and accusing others for funding and other lapses.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
I didn't want to get involved anymore into all this rubbish bakwas that is going on in this website against true patriots of Pakistan. I know many serfers (including Admin of this site) here are either young innocent Pakistanis or naive to an extent who just believe the propaganda ( true or false it is debatable). I also don't care what your poisonous thoughts against MQM and ultimately against Pakistan anyways. Just because of the unity of our nation I stopped writing on other posts because it was creating a scene among us. But you are making me again to say something, that you will never accept because this is not in your training.

I again say and I am firm on this that despite of the allegations (from you and others - true or false) on the uncountable weeknesses and mistakes ,
we MQM people are neither Ghaddar nor Terrorist. I told you many times this is not our policy at all.

I tell you one personal example, what happened with us in Karachi, three decoits broke in my house and they got the jewelery and cash from my mother and sister. When mother shouted on them then they said they are from MQM and we need it for the tehreek. My wife was on the first floor, when she noticed something downstairs, she immediately called from her cell phone to CPLC and gave the police my home address. Because my house is very close to police station , they approached there in minutes and then some how police managed to grab them. After investigations, it came out that one person was from Rahim Yaar khan. one was an Afghani and the third one who was talking to my family was from Karachi and Muhajir. They had nothing to do with MQM, they were just using the name of MQM. Karachi is a city of 2 crore people. You can not put every city crime on MQM's lap, if you are wise enough. No one here in New York blames Republicans on any robbery, murder or gang war that take place every day in this city. These types of crimes are very common in every mega city of the world. Lahore's crime will never be put on PML(N) or Imran khan. Think wisely if you have courage.I know may be from inside you will agree on me as you look like a gentleman but your affiliation with our opposition will stop you in doing so.

We are not against Pakistan, I already have told you in a different post the story of the night when BB was killed and how Altaf Hussain saved Karachi (and eventually Pakistan) to go into the Civil War. If your ZURF does not allow you to accept the good deeds around you then we can not do anything. It is your utmost right to do the opposition against anyone, but your honesty requires you to look at the other side also, may be this bad person have some little thing that we can admire. I urge you to think about it generously without being a biased person.

Now come to your question about what is the source of funding of MQM international office in London. My dear, believe or not, it is a fact that MQM has its workers all over the world and most of them (especially in Europe and America) are well educated professionals and financially they are very well off. MQM also have 12 million supporters only in Karachi. We all suport our party and leadership to run their office. MQM is like a family member for us. By the way , and FYI, this practice we brought from Jamat when we came to MQM. I know you will disagree on this but I answered what you asked for.

Wese yeh hai aik interesting issue itself. Why shouldn't we ask this question to the other parties also. After all politics is a full time job. Qazi Hussain Ahmed and now Munawwar Hasan, All PPP leadership, Nawaz and shahbaaz Sharif, Isfund Yaar Wali and Fazl -ur Rehman and Ch. shujaat and company etc. What they do for their living? If you say they are Khandani jagirdaars and wealthy people then I would say, their forefathers used to spying for British Govt. and were making Jaagirs in returns. Or some made their business empire under Zia's regim and some made american dollars during Afghan war. What is the source of income of Imran Khan? Hospital? I don't think so, Imran is not like them but still we have to ask him the same.Think about it.

This writing is for the people who can think wisely (doesn't matter if they are against MQM even). I have conveyed my message. That's what I wanted to do. I will never post again here.

Qasim do not answer me as I know what you gonna say. You have no courage to accept the reality.

Allah Hafiz

Zaidi Qasim

To Pakpatriot1:

If you have read my previous post, I addressed Divine, not you.I was not talking to you but instead of Divine you answered. Are you using double Id ?

Let for a minute forget about MQM,JAMAT,PPP and Others. Let's sit down and have a conversation as a true and patriotic Pakistani.
You think I intentionally write all these writing and try to propagate MQM wrongly ? Brother, you have been asking me questions and I have been asking you questions of my own. I have lived with the mayhem which was created by your beloved party.I remember Karachi of 1980's when we use to stay late in the nights.Where the roads and street were not aware of Mutilated dead bodies.Where we never had no go areas.Where we never raised the speed breakers, mounted iron pipes to block the roads.Where we meet each other with love and affection. It was far from the cruelity of todays life in Karachi.But it was before the Muttahida came in to existence.Now you have a right to chose your party, your leader. I will never question your right to do that. However, What I will question is about sanity of that choice. What I question is the fabrications and lies.I will not sit idle and see intentional mocking of one people or others. You have shared with me your incident , let me share the fact with you which I witnessed. My friend who used to be a MQMQ Karkun was heading to find some Pathans of the area during Orangi Town riots. They were 4 of them and ordered by higher up to find some Pathans and make them the nishareibrat. They found a taxi driver. They asked him to stopped and they took him to a 6 story building at the top of the roof.One of the KARKUNS took gasoline container and socked the poor driver with it. They all stood at each corner of the roof and This poor driver ran from one side of the roof to the other.He took his pocket Quran out and begged them to forgive him since he never involved in to any rioting in the city.They burnt him alive, according to my friend, he still hears this taxi driver's screams in his nightmares. He quit MQM and left Pakistan.

You got my true story. During recent riots in Karachi, A guy who use to sell Sweat potatoes all day in his cart door to door got his ear cut off by neighbourhood's teens from MQM .Only because he was 1_ PATHAN, 2- Had beared and they called him Tliban. Everone who lives in karachi have known that all the local hotels which were mostly operated and run by Pathans were closed down by MQM. They told them to close the hotels down or they would find them burn down. They were accused of providing the shelter to Taliban in Karachi.

Look like you live in New York.Do you really think these kinds of acts could be tolerated by anyone in New york ? and if it is supported and financied by a political party, you think that party would survive there ?

How could we ignore these facts ? How could we close our eyes and consider all theses facts as lies ?

Now, I know you will call them accusations and balmes but Brother, there is always a fire under smoke.I know you are a good Pakistani, a brave Pakistani, but brother before Pakistani we are Muslims. We have to be true to our religion and true to ourselves.
You know what I think about MQM and I also give you a brief lists of some of the things which I found unacceptable as a political party.

Sorry, If I shattered your beans. I only tried to bring facts to the table. As far as the other Leaders and their parties are concerned, I don't defend them. I don't work for them and I don't think they are any better as a whole. However, MQM has topped them all in all henious activities.

You have answered about Altaf's life and his financial support. I think he should go out and work and earn his money like the rest of the people do if he is a real leader and not a sucker.

Wassalam

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
Me and devive are different people but we share the same values of patriotism and realities. So, whoever answers you it does not matter.
Your allegations, believe me if MQM is doing all these I will be the first one who would leave the party. But this is not the case. This is all fabricated stories. I can tell you many of these about every party of Pakistan.
If you go to Lahore every other 3rd or fourth Lahori will tell you that many opponents of sharif family have been thrown to Ittefaq foundar' Bhattis. But we do not believe on all this bull shit.
I have been involved in MQM since its birth. I accept the fact that in all the time we used to have thousands of workers invloved in such kinds of activities. (MQM Haqiqi was from these workers anyways). We have expelled 10,000 workers from the party so far. 10,000 is a number that most of the other parties dream of. These workers sometimes do commit crimes due to other factors, may be personal reasons, may be pressures from agencies or may be black mailing by other groups or anything like that. BUT, BUT, MQM never told any worker officially to destroy or burn any Pathan or Punjabi. Bhai, this is the human nature that badness can be seen very easily. Each and every GHUNDA in Karachi wants to take the shelter of MQM. Some times he succeeds sometimes he is exposed to the party and then he can not find his place in the party anymore.
I just visited Karachi two weeks back, I was there for one and half month. I live in North Nazimabad. This is all rubbish to say that MQM ordered to cut the ears of Pathans or burn their businesses and hotels. Nobody told me these stories, not even my brothers or neighbours. Even if I accept yours accusations for a while then tell me one thing, these actions take place in a very calm and quite way. MQM ulloo ke patthon ki jamat tou hai nahi keh annonce karey keh woh aik pathan ka kaan katney jarahey hein.
Why you have forgotten the era of Inspector Bahadur Ali when he used to do surgeries in police stations and make MQM boys heejra. You never point out those zulm in any of your writings. Why? were those boys not Muslims and Pakistanis? I am not saying one bad must create another bad. I am just trying to say why not anybody in Pakistan raises the voice against all these. Due to this biased behaviour , I just say this is a "Khula taassub" against us.
We are not enemy of any Pathan or Punjabi at all. Why all the contractors (thekaidars) under City Nazim are Pathans and Punjabis. Why City Nazim gives them permission to work in Karachi? Why he does not put pressure on them to employ only Muhajir workers. 80% contractors in City Govt. Karachi are Pathans. Are we cutting their body parts or giving the fair chance to buy bread and butter for their families?
Why 12 million people support a terrorist party in every elections not only with their votes but with money also. Countless of intellectuals and top brains of Pakistan living in and out side of Pakistan, why they support MQM. Are you saying they are insane and foolish people. No my dear, these university proffessors and doctors, engineers and people from every walk of life are not fools. In this the age of internet and rapid communication they are aware of the facts. They understand what is wrong, what is not for Pakistan. 25 lakh voteron ne kyun vote diye MQM ko last election mein if it is a terrorist party. Do not insult these voters and do not say they are under the fear of MQM. 25 lakh people under the fear and on gun point go to cast their votes, who will beleive this nonsense. This is Karachi not a village of a Jaagirdar my dear. Do the simple math, how many gun men you will require to control 25 lakh people to cast their votes. If you take roughly 1 gunman for each 5 people then you will still need 5 lakh gunmen to bring these 25 lakh people out of their home to cast their votes in favor of MQM. If this is right then still this is a proof of MQM's popularity that a party holds 5 lakh workers who can take their lives at risk and lift the guns.
Think wisely, I accept we are not very paak saaf people, we also do burey kaam, we also commit mistakes that we shouldn't do, there is no excuse of all of these. BUT, we do no sale our mothers, we do not sale our Pakistan.
I told you before and telling you again, Altaf Bhai has a job, himself and every office bearer in MQM works full time for MQM and in return party takes care of them.
Allah Hafiz

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriotic1:

So, we are back to square one again.You called my facts accusations and brushed them off completely.Well, I was wrong. I thought you would look at them and answer them honestly.Bisa Arzoo kay khak shud. If you are with MQM from the first day, Then you probably should have remembered your leader's speech at Faisal Colony which was never denied by MQM in which he advised Muhajirs not to buy the houses of Punjabi's because they would get them cheap in near future.Now, tell me this is also a fabrication ? His famous speech in India where he called " two concept theory" completely false and regretted foundation of Pakistan. He boosted himself by saying if he were at the time of the division, he would have not voted for Pakistan. Do you remember that or I should send you the link ? Remember his burning the flag of Pakistan at the Mazar-e- Quide ? you think these are also baseless allegations without any evidence.Don't open up the pandoora box , your leader's past is not very shining.

Now, lets talk about walk chalking and slogans on the walls in early days of your party's birth. They were all over on the walls of Karachi at that time.

" JO QUIDE KA GHADDAR HAI WO MOOT KA HUQDAAR HAI"
"HUM SA JO TUKRAEE GA WO LAL BATI JAEE GA"

Now, you look at them yourself and tell me if these slogan can be said from a patriotic party's platorm, or a party which believes in Ghunda Gardy?

Now, lets look at Your leader's countless resignations. I know this is a topic no one wants to address in MQM.You tell me have you ever found a real leader who do not follow his own words. Your leader lost his credibility. He has resigned too many times and took the resignation back within hours.Now, you call him visionary ? I still can't forget his resignation when the Karachi operation was in full swing and he was in London smarting up from the upheavel in Karachi. He repented, appologized and promise never to run the party again.But like on other occasions, as soon as things got better for him, he took his own resignation back and declared himself leader again and started to mourn those who got killed in the operation. if he was the real leader, his determination would have gotten more stronger and he would have stood solidly behind those who were suffering during the operation rightly or wrongly.

You claim there are lots of professional people behind your party,lots of smart people, lots of people with credentials, none of them asked him these questions ? I think not, no one can dare to ask him anything. Look at what happened to Imran Farooq ?

Don't take it too hard.Do worship him, adore him and love him, but with some sanity , please. His image could appear anywhere on anything, now that is completely nuts.

Wasalam

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now you are off track. Do not say we worship him. This is a fatwa against true muslims and believers of one God. This is against you my brother. You can be accountable for that.
Yes I admit at the begining we did mistakes. Our past is not as shiny as it should be.
We were the direct victims of the system on that time. The door of education of our own choice were closed for us. We were denied govt. and Army jobs in the name of not being the sons of the soil. On the other hand, a third divisioner from other part of Pakistan was becoming an engineer and doctor in our city and with first division we were denied.
Why you go somewhere, look at how many talented cricketers from Karachi lost their careers because of this system. Imran Khan has ruined many world class telent of Karachi. Two examples for you, Jawed Miandad, (still he is asking why Imran Khan declared the inings half day earlier when he (Jawed) was about to break a world record in 1980 Hyderabad test). Why he always gave preference Abdul Qadir over Iqbal Qasim, although Qasim's record was much much better than Abdul's.
After passing all the written exams and ISSB for the GD Pilot commision, in CMB at the time of final medical exam, the air force doctor said in front of me "Oye, yeh Bhayyon da puttar kithey warh gaya PAF de wich, ea kithey wi jahaz nai uda sakda" and I got the rejection. That was the time when there was no sharam and lehaz of any kind to not to pass the comments like these in fron of a youth. I still have the echo of that sound. It is the story of every Muhajir family of that time.
You may remember the J4 hostel of NED on that time.When every stolen car from Karachi could be recovered from that hostel after paying a ransom. They were not MQM people, they were sons of jagirdaars from different areas of Pakistan and were headed by Mr. Boroo.
Now MQM came into the picture, right or wrong, but it inspired everyone in the community. It was the party of very young people who had no exposure
at all about politics. They just stood out for their rights. No political party supported them. No one listened to them, rather they just started to accuse them for nothing and this dirty game still going on.
Yes they did mistakes, they burnt Pak flag, they did speeches against other people and there is no excuse of that.
But when the time passes, they learnt from their mistakes, they realized every poor pakistani (no matter where he is from, Punjab, Sindh, Sarhad or Baluchistan) is suffering. MQM got rid of their politics of ethinicity. They changed their name to Muttahida, they broaden the scope of their struggle up to the national level. And you know why did they do it because all the intellectuals in the party told them to do so. The leadership always listen to everybody. We have a very strong system of communication within the party.
Now come to your question why Altaf Bhai gives the resignation and takes back. First of all this is a 100% party's internal matter. What they are doing within the party, it shouldn't be an outsider's matter as long as this thing is not effecting the outside world. Who cares if Zardari sacked Sherri Rehamn and appointed Fauzia Wahab. This is their party's matter. They know better than us.
But, now since you are becoming my friend I tell you why he does that all the time. He is a man of this party. He got seperated from his wife because she wanted his time and he could not manage it so he is alone again.He loves his workers so much as he can sacrifice his personal life. When so much accusations build up against his life then he always decides to leave the party and let other lead it, but for us we will never want it doing so. We can not afford to loose him in any shape living or dead (Khada na khawasta). That's the main reason we do not allow him to go tho Pakistan. Through internet and latest technology he is leading the party from a safer place. He is a reformer not only for us but also for every needy Pakistani. We accept your taunting of taking him as a pir of us. Pir means respectable and we respect him.
Allah Hafiz

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
Say whatever ...but I bet, 99 % MQM people dont read this material.. or any of this sort...they cant really read...and dont have time killing people.

such bolo

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem

Pichley 10 saal se mere ilaakey se mien apnee aankhon se dekh raha hon aur merey apney Janwar ki khaal MQM k larkey zaberdasti le jaatey hien aur naa dene walon ko dhamkiyaan dee jaati hien.... yeh mera zaati experience hai... ab isko bhi accusation koi kahey ga tu baat kese hazum hogi.... Pakpatriot tum guarantee lo k agley saal MQM k larkey nahi aaingey....

Do yo take the guarantee????

Only one simple question.

such bolo

Jury

such bolo said:
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem

Pichley 10 saal se mere ilaakey se mien apnee aankhon se dekh raha hon aur merey apney Janwar ki khaal MQM k larkey zaberdasti le jaatey hien aur naa dene walon ko dhamkiyaan dee jaati hien.... yeh mera zaati experience hai... ab isko bhi accusation koi kahey ga tu baat kese hazum hogi.... Pakpatriot tum guarantee lo k agley saal MQM k larkey nahi aaingey....

Do yo take the guarantee????

Only one simple question.

such bolo

You have weekend in less than 24 hours, I will waiting the answers from you, of my questions, in all of my threads and replies. Have a nice weekend.

panasonic

Banned
such bolo said:
up89.gif

Has Altaf Husein ever condemned DRON attacks?????????????

What about Ganja ?
What about Zardari?
What about Iman khan?

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Eid-ul-Azha per [altaf] nay apnay workers ko zabardasti khalain lainay say mana kia tha. That means in past MQM was collecting Khalain zabzrdati.

Status
Not open for further replies.