Danish School System Inaguration in Rahim Yar Khan

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Danish school has been established over an area of 114 acres land with two separate sections for boys and girls. The project,initiated in January 2010,has been completed with Rs 600 million. “Classes had been started in the school in December last”.The school is equipped with grounds covering an area of 300,000 square feet for in-door and out-door games, modern Information Technology (IT) lab and other latest facilities. EDO said the school has been built only for the children of poor people, adding that books, residence and food will be available for the students free of cost
Danish School System will provide free Quality Education to Poor People of Southern Punjab Great Project
1101143812-1.jpg

Source

Last edited:

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Ya realy great project allah shahbaz sharif ko lambi umar day kay vo pooray pakistan ka hadam banay

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Should Better have raised the standard of all government colleges to G.C lahore's standard . That would have been better , Agar Danish School hi bananae thae tou Government schools ka achar dalna hae ????
Better spend money on existing schools instead of creating new ghost schools .

I live in rahim yar khan , and i dont know where the hell this school is , no banner in the city , no hoarding , I think it is a ghost school.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
1101144330-1.jpg

1101144318-1.jpg

1101144318-2.gif

I think u should watch 9pm News Bulletin to see this school and u will also see Rahim Yar Khan in Headlines today
This is great project
No nation can make progress without education,
If all Pakistani voters will be educated they can make our country a better place to live by choosing right person for right place,
we must appreciate educational projects,yes ur point is good existig school standarrds must also be made high to meet future challenges
Should Better have raised the standard of all government colleges to G.C lahore's standard . That would have been better , Agar Danish School hi bananae thae tou Government schools ka achar dalna hae ????
Better spend money on existing schools instead of creating new ghost schools .

I live in rahim yar khan , and i dont know where the hell this school is , no banner in the city , no hoarding , I think it is a ghost school.

Last edited:

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
economy is going down , hit the rock bottom and Shehbaz yahan number bana raha he, Mian Ullu Shareef ko zara bethao na Imran Khan ya Musharraf ki tarha CNN ya intectuals ke saamne to lag pata jai ga, kitne paani me hen ye Ullu, photo session to bhi karwaasakta hun
Ya realy great project allah shahbaz sharif ko lambi umar day kay vo pooray pakistan ka hadam banay

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
economy is going down , hit the rock bottom and Shehbaz yahan number bana raha he, Mian Ullu Shareef ko zara bethao na Imran Khan ya Musharraf ki tarha CNN ya intectuals ke saamne to lag pata jai ga, kitne paani me hen ye Ullu, photo session to bhi karwaasakta hun

1st imarn ko mush sa nhi milna chahya mush ko amrica pak mai lay kar aya tha ta ka vo apni afghan policy monva sakhay agar pmln ki hakumat rahti 2002 tak to amrica ki great afghan game kamyab na hoti iss liya uss ko apay dog ki zaroorat thie afghan logoo ko marvanay kay liya jo unoo apnay dog sa kam lay lia ab nikara channels pay bonkta rehta koi sonta to hai nai

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If its built by Punjab govt, why does it say Danish? Or is it supposed to Daanish, as in aqalmand?

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
even if Shehbazu played any part here, it is just photo session and number game, we all know the actually situation from Punjab, you can watch Kashif Abbasi's show from 11th, where he was speaking the poor people on the street and you will wonder, they were taking only 2 names , one was Imran Khan (light in darkness) and the other was Musharraf's era, Nawazu waghera ko to ab maar paree gi ziaada buqraati ki to :)
If its built by Punjab govt, why does it say Danish? Or is it supposed to Daanish, as in aqalmand?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
even if Shehbazu played any part here, it is just photo session and number game, we all know the actually situation from Punjab, you can watch Kashif Abbasi's show from 11th, where he was speaking the poor people on the street and you will wonder, they were taking only 2 names , one was Imran Khan (light in darkness) and the other was Musharraf's era, Nawazu waghera ko to ab maar paree gi ziaada buqraati ki to :)

ok thanks.............

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
Developing Schools is a good thing. However, what is the source of Funding.

DANISH SCHOOL SYSTEM, The word Danish is also used for people from Denmark. What's the role of DANIDA in it?( Danish International Development Agency )

I'm saying this because Punjab Govt. is bankrupt.

What about the other districts of Sourthern Punjab ? unka kya kasoor hai ? Multan, DG Khan, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Bhawalnagar, etc

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjab government is being run on State Bank's loan, province is bankrupt, saara peesa tanduur me ghusa dia is ehmaq ne, Mian Ullu Shareef sahab, total ehmaq, photo session oor ehmaq supporters calling him a leader
Developing Schools is a good thing. However, what is the source of Funding.

DANISH SCHOOL SYSTEM, The word Danish is also used for people from Denmark. What's the role of DANIDA in it?( Danish International Development Agency )

I'm saying this because Punjab Govt. is bankrupt.

What about the other districts of Sourthern Punjab ? unka kya kasoor hai ? Multan, DG Khan, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Bhawalnagar, etc

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
good governance kya hai.. loan per scheems chalana aur phior apney sobey ko over draft mein lejana.. ye hai good governance.. agricuklture aur real state tax na lagana ye hai good policies.. ye ganjey bus bahar jaaker baal lagva saktey hein .. dimaag nahi chala saktey

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif ....DYING FOR DEMOCRACY , BLAMING OTHERS FOR CORRUPTION!

ITS AN ARTICLE FROM DAILY TIMES:
20091224_02.jpg

LAHORE: The Sharifs own property worth more than 20 million pounds (Rs 2.7 billion) in and around Central London, Daily Times has learnt. Of these, the Sharif family residence, three flats at 17 Avenfield House, 118 Park Lane alone are worth around 12 million pounds (Rs 1.6 billion).

According to documents available to Daily Times, Flagship Investments Limited, one of the companies run by the Sharif family in London, owns property worth around 10 million pounds in Central London. This does not include the value of the company’s offices. Hasan Nawaz Sharif, the son of PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif, is listed as the director of company on official documents.

Luxury residences: According to its website www.flagshipinvestments.co.uk, the company refurbishes and redevelops luxury residential properties in top end Central London locations. Sought after properties in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Bayswater are their primary focus.

The company’s address listed on the website is Stanhope House, Stanhope Place, Marble Arch – one of the city’s priciest neighbourhoods. However, according to documents seen by Daily Times, the company moved to Tower Bridge House on St Katherine’s Way in November 2007 – a much more upscale property located near the bank of the River Thames.

Properties: The company’s website lists several properties, which include Flat 8, Burwood Place – London W2, worth 700,000 pounds (Rs 96.6 million); Flat 9, Burwood Place – London W2, worth 900,000 pounds (Rs 124.2 million); 10 Duke Mansions, Duke Street, London W1, worth 1,495,000 pounds (Rs 206.31 million); Flat 12a, 118 Park Lane, Mayfair – London SW1, worth 475,000 pounds (Rs 65.55 million); Flat 2, 36 Green Street – London W1, worth 800,000 pounds (Rs 110.4 million); and, 117 Gloucester Place, London W1 (value not listed). The website also features a piece of real estate near the Buckingham Palace, which is valued at around 4,450,000 pounds. In addition, one of the properties listed on the website – 841 Neil Gwynne House, Slone Avenue – is said to be the residence of one Waqar Ahmed, listed on the documents as the Company Secretary of Flagship Investments Limited.
(thumbsdown)​

Praising PML N baboons again , eh???
What about these videos , reply must dashing pun....!