Critical Analysis On Imran Khan PTI ???????? ?????? (Merged)

farrukhmirza

Re: Choraha 30th January 2010

adnanax said:
i am not disappointed after hearing the comments on imran khan from a third grade so called danishwar naji....and a man who under great complex of the west i mean hassan nisar.......do u remember guys the video in which hassan nisar said there is not a single big name in muslim history.....let me try to answer him .....just see the following videos. just wanna give that stupid guy a shut up call.

[videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/10/msE_bGJUzVE[/videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/20/2oEGGGK4mdE[/videoww.youtube.com/user/1001Inventions#p/u/22/uPJYTgieu4Q[/youtube]

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
NAZIR NAAJI TATTOO HAI HER AIK KA JO HAKOOMAT MAI HOTA HAI
1990 MEIN BENAZIR,1993 MEIN NAWAZ SHARIF,1995 PHIR BENAZIR, 1997 MEIN PHIR
NAWAZ SHARIF 2000 SE 2007 TAK PERVEZ MUSHARAF AND 2008 TILL DATE ASIF ALI ZARDARI KEY SAATH. DONT GIVE A DAMN CONCERN TO WAT HE SAYS BUDDS

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Critical Analysis On Imran Khan PTI ???????? ?????? (Mer

interesting discussion going on here :P

why are you people listening to Nazir Naji

As soon I see him on tv I turn it off right away!!

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Don't look into the politics in the meaning used in Pakistanis politician and privileged exploiters. The real meaning of politics is to stand on the principals and truth without caring how many peoples listen you.
It is examined on the level of determination for the purpose and not compromising with principals.
It is the same meaning which ALLAH taught in QURAN for the "MUTAQEEN"who really believes on ALLAH.

In this criteria, I think, Imran Khan is the only one available in our political class who can compete for this definition. we must try to contribute in the struggle instead of making un- logical comments to disregard him for our tiny personal gains.

Councller (250+ posts)

Imran Khan i was sitting mushraf lap nawaz was corrupt oh no now mushraf is bad and he is sitting in ganja lap. 20 sal main 2000 vote mile sake bichary ko. he should buy new tanga.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

rahat said:
MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.
Rahat!
When, you use last time have used your brain?
I mean, same post again and again, and daily.
Same post only acceptable, if it is relevant.
But, you are posting the same post again and again, in different posts.
No matter what.

Don't you know the stand of MQM on NRO.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Critical Analysis On Imran Khan PTI ???????? ??????

Nawazish said:
Extremely Credible, Honourable Janab Nazir Sahab - The Person Who Everyone Listens To....

Nazir Naaji and Hasan Nisar always think negatively. I give here an example. I remember Nazir Naaji wrote that it is difficult to make consensus on 18th Amendment and PML (N) wouldn't accept the Pakhtunkhawa name and the whole process would be sabotaged and declare it as a 'Clever and cunning' move by Zardari...............but what happened. 18th Amendment would pass from Assembly very soon.

And Mr Rizwan says "What we are now"

The simple question for this that we would be more developed than today if the Western World would allow us free from all pressures. These conspiracies started from Start when Liaqat Ali Khan was killed followed by Z A Butto, Zia-ul-Haq and recently Benazir................When the British left this country, they left their legacy in this country as well in the form of Kashmir Issue and their Western Minded bureaucracy behind them. ...........At the time of Independence we had only 3 Factory in this part of the country...........how many we have now? Can you count?
...... we have a lot more issues but there are (and were) Big reasons for these issues as well. These issues were created by our enemies and opponents. I think this is the kindness of Allah that we are still alive and an Atomic Power and lot more......So Brothers please think positive. Pakistan has a lot of potentials to become a developed country very fast.........but if we would get rid of these few issues and dont listen to people like H Nisar and Nazir Naaji, they are pessimists .showing always negative things.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan has no problems to talk to those so called Illiterate religious bigots in his interview to international media but all he has a problem with talking to looters, money launderers, thieves etc...Double standard at its best...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

YAHYA87 said:
Imran Khan has no problems to talk to those so called Illiterate religious bigots in his interview to international media but all he has a problem with talking to looters, money launderers, thieves etc...Double standard at its best...

The so called illiterate religious bigots is your defintion for some people whereas looters, money launderers, thieves etc... are establised by a court of law.
There is a difference but your Andhapan would not let you see it.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)

GeoG said:
YAHYA87 said:

The so called illiterate religious bigots is your defintion for some people whereas looters, money launderers, thieves etc... are establised by a court of law.
There is a difference but your Andhapan would not let you see it.

Imran in ARY's DoTOk and CNN's GPS says "Talibans are illiterate and religious biggots"...so go and check out yourself who is calling Taliban this me or your beloved Imran Khan...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)

Don't compare Altaf / MQM's (terrorist, criminal, corrupt and bhatta Khor) with the Taliban, who are fighting for the freedom of their country against the aggression of foreign countries.