sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Do you guys still want negotiations?

Pak army didnt even touch them during dialogues. the truth is that they don't even want dialogues and never wanted to live in peace with Pakistan. they want a seperate state

How do u know? there is no media access in FATA? From where are you getting the info re "didnt even touch?"

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

duniya ki best army kiya kar rahi thi jab jahaz unhi k mulk se fly karke buildings se takraye the?

They were not at war at that time? No one can dare fly in there right now. What excuse PAk army has, which has been in a state of war for almost a decade now? why couldn't hey capture osama? Why couldn't they stop the helicopters? Why weren't they alert? Who resigned after the Osama debacle? Democracy and politicians are corrupt, right? Who in the park army resigned after the osama incident? Who in the army has left the high paying job and perks after over 30K pakistanis are dead?

I have to go now. give your answers and I'll respond later.

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)

They were not at war at that time? No one can dare fly in there right now. What excuse PAk army has, which has been in a state of war for almost a decade now? why couldn't hey capture osama? Why couldn't they stop the helicopters? Why weren't they alert? Who resigned after the Osama debacle? Democracy and politicians are corrupt, right? Who in the park army resigned after the osama incident? Who in the army has left the high paying job and perks after over 30K pakistanis are dead?

I have to go now. give your answers and I'll respond later.

Who resigned after 9/11 in usa? You are just asking me stupid question based on your jahilpan, you even dont know defence radars are only used in war was pakistan in war with usa at the time? Secondly they came in stealth helicopter do u even now what is stealth technology?

and for your information pakistan also cant destroy americas 8 engine b52 bomber, so even if usa announces they are going to drop bombs in pakistan, pakistan cant do anything because we dont have any missile or aircraft which can match B52s speed & altitude

Last edited:

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Who resigned after 9/11 in usa? You are just asking me stupid question based on your jahilpan, you even dont know defence radars are only used in war was pakistan in war with usa at the time? Secondly they came in stealth helicopter do u even now what is stealth technology?

Do you have a problem with reading and comprehension? I said that Pakistan was already into a war and should have been more prepared.

I know what stealth technology because it originated from continent. You on the other hand have no idea about what's happening in the rest of the world and Pakistan.

We have something to compare with. People were fired in india after mumbai attacks. In Pakistan the army doesn't let the civilians come close to their security planning. they don't want the ISI to come under the interior ministry. Indian Interior minister who controls the RAW was fired after the mumbai attacks. Who controlled ISI when the MAy 2nd happened?

Stop the BS about stealth. Every1 in abottabad knew that there was a fire at the compound, people were out. Where was the army? it was riding on the bicycles, was running late?

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do you have a problem with reading and comprehension? I said that Pakistan was already into a war and should have been more prepared.

I know what stealth technology because it originated from continent. You on the other hand have no idea about what's happening in the rest of the world and Pakistan.

We have something to compare with. People were fired in india after mumbai attacks. In Pakistan the army doesn't let the civilians come close to their security planning. they don't want the ISI to come under the interior ministry. Indian Interior minister who controls the RAW was fired after the mumbai attacks. Who controlled ISI when the MAy 2nd happened?

Stop the BS about stealth. Every1 in abottabad knew that there was a fire at the compound, people were out. Where was the army? it was riding on the bicycles, was running late?

o bhai we are in urban war not in a war with another state and ttp dont use fighter jets or bombers you dont make any sense

Acme Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What the puck .... This mufti TTP is crazy and so delusional ... watch how calmly he wants to kill us all .... just imagine how he brain washes the juveniles ...."you can't polish a turd" honestly

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
After listening the conversation ,I have come to the conclusion that pakistan army have to take action against these TTP and banned organisations and finish them once for all . No sympathy or pity for them or their families because they dont have for any one else and their families. These kinds of Takfeeri deserves to be nuked to finish the whole filth from the society.I hope IK will listen this tape and learn some thing, will stop taking their sides , they are animals and criminals .Pak army dont have to leave in wazirastan otherwise these criminals will have their strong hold again, just meet the real residents of that area and do the development projects so they get jobs and other utilities so they live a comfortable lives .Since the talks started , I thought it will prove better in the national interest but after listening this TTP Bast***, I lost all hopes and there will be no positive results i see at the end so pak army should be ready to eliminate them .They are rented criminals to kill people from foreign agencies .when the operation starts , kill each and everyone of them .

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)

suni sunayi baaton main kyun jaatey ho. har baat ki gehrai main jaana chahiye aur us ki wajah bhi jaanni chahiye. 65 Main Pakistan Army ne kiya kia wo kyun nhi yaad karte?

Hamri democracy hamari problem hae. Army nae 1971 aur kargil war mae kia tir maar diya. Yahya Khan kya tha?